Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Illuminator Instant Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Ana S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Luminous, bright, radiant, glowing skin. Weightless wash of sheer moisture with Vitamins A, C & E, and blend of six anti-aging peptides & neuropeptides. Un-Wrinkle® Illuminator with powerful anti-aging neuropeptides and peptides features optical diffusers that help to scatter light to create the illusion of a flawless, radiant complexion. Smart hydrators, which help to restore the appearance of skin health by helping to prevent natural water loss, are boosted with Intelligent Shade-Sensing Sphere Technology™. Skin is left glowing and veiled in sheer, weightless moisture, while our Un-Wrinkle® blend helps reduce the appearance of expression lines, deep wrinkles and fine lines. Perfect for all skin types and tones. Un-Wrinkle Illuminator Instant Brightening Moisturizer. see more...

Cristina O.
Cristina O.
Katy, TX
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Illuminator Instant Brightening Moisturizer, 1.7 Fl Oz
I use this when I want to give my skin a break, it gives a nice natural glow, while moisturizing my skin and letting it breathe. It's very lightweight and non scented
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything Peter Thomas Roth makes is gold! And this product is no different. It's super gentle on your face, it smells nice, and it feels smooth and not oily.
Janet O.
Janet O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this, i like it so far. The smell is okay and it has a great texture.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer!! I used this in a hotel I visited. It is very effective and does the job very well. This is my first time using and I must say, I am very pleasantly surprised! Not many moisturizers work for me. I recommend.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Los Angeles, CA
I reallllly like this product, don't get me wrong. The product really absorbs into my skin and it feeels like its hydrating it instantly. But the price tag is tragic! I would love to keep purchasing, but if the price tag was a little bit lower. :(
Lenny M.
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
If a product has Vitamin C I'm instantly hooked. I have dicoloration in my cheeks and nothing has helped more than Vitamin C. I'm knocking a star because I've had better products in the past for less. This is hydrating and will give you results.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this brand. This product feels great and is very effective on your skin. The price is a little high but I believe that you need to pay a little extra to get quality skin care. There is no match for good skin care.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
I was able to try this in a small sample bottle and it was wonderful. It really does do exactly what it says, brighten your face and make your wrinkles less noticeable. I've always had good luck with this brand and no matter the price I will be purchasing this soon :)
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, not exactly the results I would want to see from a product in this price point. It is gentle, but I like a little tingle to know its work (think Sunday Riley Good Genes). I would not repurchase.
Laynah C.
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm only 26 so I use wrinkle creams as more of a preventative measure right now and can't really see a visible difference since I don't really have wrinkles yet. That being said, this is a smooth creamy formula that feels nice haha!