Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum uploaded by Lauren S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum see more...

raquel m.
Amazing product!! Definitely feels hydrating, and soothing in my skin. It helps with any dullness in my skin. I got a good deal on it at ULTA but without a discount it is more on the high end side but worth it!
Melissa M.
Bessemer, PA
So many products and often tons of wasted money with products that dont work. This is my go to, never fails me. 41 and not a single start of wrinkles around my eyes. Prevenative care helped, but this product keeps me from ageing!!
Jesse W.
Gainesville
I believe over time I started to see results, I personally believe anti wrinkle creams can only do so much. But as for this product I'm not disappointed it did fairly well.
Courtney G.
Fairfield, OH
I love using this face mask. It helps decrease my redness and acne. Thx packaging is durable
Sheila T.
Great product and it really works. I would like to try all his new and old stuff and plat around with it. I would really find exactly which ones I like
Sam V.
Nice packaging.
It came in a kit and i got a few different travel sizes products. I really like it. Kinda oily but it really hydrates your skin
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've tried this and it felt good on the skin I did see a difference but I guess with continue use u will get the best results
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try
Hrisanthi L.
Somersworth, NH
The best product ever! The texture in my skin went away immediately! It was over night that my skin changed I was so happy
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
If you can afford this high end product, go out and purchase it today. It leaves your skin moisturized and ageless.