Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum uploaded by Lauren S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum see more...

Jesse W.
Gainesville
I believe over time I started to see results, I personally believe anti wrinkle creams can only do so much. But as for this product I'm not disappointed it did fairly well.
Courtney G.
Fairfield, OH
I love using this face mask. It helps decrease my redness and acne. Thx packaging is durable
Sam V.
Nice packaging.
It came in a kit and i got a few different travel sizes products. I really like it. Kinda oily but it really hydrates your skin
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've tried this and it felt good on the skin I did see a difference but I guess with continue use u will get the best results
Hrisanthi L.
Somersworth, NH
The best product ever! The texture in my skin went away immediately! It was over night that my skin changed I was so happy
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
If you can afford this high end product, go out and purchase it today. It leaves your skin moisturized and ageless.
Larissa F.
Altoona
It seems to work pretty good but leaves a white film if you don’t rub it in well enough or apply too much
Elizibiza L.
Wyandotte, MI
Love this product. You just can't go wrong with Peter Thomas Roth. This is just amazing!
Nisha L.
Chaguanas
This is amazing on my skin. I love the light feeling and the results are instant. My wrinkles disapper before my eyes. This is my first time using it and I can't wait to see results over a longer period of time.