Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum uploaded by Lauren S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum see more...

Alyssa A.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is plastic surgery in a bottle!! Pricey but it last you a long time because you don't need much! My best friend has deep wrinkles for only being 25 and we have noticed an incredible different since she started using! She is hooked and will be buying again once she runs out!!!
alexandra o.
This serum does the job and does specify on anti aging and skin to look flawless and clean. My skin feed hydrated and very clean after applying this. It's effective and price is affordable because it is worth it. Recommend to others who want a good serum for anti aging.
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This stuff is really nice!! You can actually feel sort of a tingle when you apply the serum. The packaging is nice and has a great pump. I don't have too many wrinkles, but I have some fine lines and this definitely softened the appearance of them. Overall I like this product.
Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
It works, but I️ have minimal wrinkles.  Expensive for what you are getting.   Probably wouldn’t be powerful enough to fight major issues.  On paper, this looks like a miracle worker, but it doesn’t truly deliver.   Expensive for what you are getting.
Erica T.
dallas, TX
I do like this aging product, I honestly do not use it daily or weekly but when I actually use it.. it does work! I haven't had any issues with PTR products, they are expensive but worth the cost if you have any skin concerns/dislikes. Any baby bloomers I would suggest trying this brand before most
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
I bought this for my 75 year old grandmother in law and she really liked it. It didn't take away all the wrinkles but it did make a noticeable difference! I wish I could continue to afford it for her but I will go back to it once I have the income
Arnela M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I purchased this in hopes that it would help my wrinkles on my forehead I'm still young so I didn't want to settle for Botox or anything so I got this instead and I have seen a difference! I really do think this product does its job and it does stay more pricey but I think it works!
Bridget R.
Wow what an overpriced mess. I feel like I paid a lot of money for some sort of crazy glue filler. Yes, it worked for about 10mins but felt very tight and like you had super glue on your face. I did not like this product at all.
raquel m.
Amazing product!! Definitely feels hydrating, and soothing in my skin. It helps with any dullness in my skin. I got a good deal on it at ULTA but without a discount it is more on the high end side but worth it!
Melissa M.
Bessemer, PA
So many products and often tons of wasted money with products that dont work. This is my go to, never fails me. 41 and not a single start of wrinkles around my eyes. Prevenative care helped, but this product keeps me from ageing!!