Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum uploaded by Lauren S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum see more...

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This serum is by far my favorite serum ever. I use it every morning and night. It has made some of my fine lines go away and I don’t notice any new ones. It’s very gentle on my face and there’s no smell. You need a small amount of product. It is on the expensive side but because you don’t need a lot of product, it does last a long time.
Michelle C.
Cathedral City
Put this on with the rest of the unwrinkle kit before bed. Wake up a new, replenished you! I love all PTR products, I just wish I could afford them all as well. You get what you pay for with skin products.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
Lately I’ve been using this serum along with the unwrinkle toner and night cream. I feel like I see slight improvements but nothing yet that really wows me!Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle
Brittany G.
Not sure if it’s the pads or a combination of the products, but they are both a nice edition to my skincare regimen that I switch up every 2 months or so. I have melasma due to my last pregnancy and I can see a difference in the discoloration on my forehead. Gentle peel that keeps my cell turn over happening much quicker than not using anything at all. I would recommend
Sunny R.
I first came across Peter Thomas Roth products when I began working at Ultra Beauty. I had the privilege of trying this product for free and couldn't be happier with it! I will certainly become a repeat customer of this product! Within 2 days I felt a noticeable difference in the wrinkles around my eyes. Can't wait to continue my use of this product.
Jennifer N.
Henderson, NV
Love all Peter Roth products! They work wonders on my skin. A little goes a long way. I usually get my products at Sephora, Ulta or even amazon at times. I will continue to use these products.
Aleisha S.
Los Angeles
This serum is amazing. I have been using it for a few years. Very gentle. I consider it to be very effective! The packaging is nice. I would highly recommend this and would for sure buy again!
Lauren S.
This is my go-to face product! I use it every single day and slightly panic when I run out; that's how amazing it is. Don't let the price fool you, this stuff is worth its weight in gold. You will be able to tell a difference in as little as two to three days of use and so will everyone else. Want to turn back time on your face? You've found your product. Need another reason to purchase? This stuff lasts approximately 3-4 months. Two pumps is really all you need..it spreads so well. When you break it down month wise, you're really only looking at $40ish max monthly to erase 10 years immediately...so it's actually very affordable. You only get one skin. Treat it right...after all, great makeup starts with a great canvas :)
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I like how this lightweight serum soaks right into my skin but you have to use a large amount. I have been using it for over 6 weeks and don't see much difference in my fine lines or skin radiance. The smell is a little odd to me also. I prefer Philosophy's When Hope is Not Enough and will buy that next time.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I never truly believed that a serum would ever get rid of these horrendous wrinkles ive accumulated in my short 31 years of life. But after using this for a few week's I've seen a huge improvement in my under eye wrinkles as well as my crows feet and smile lines. Its very light weight and doesn't feel thick or oily on your skin.