Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum

by Peter Thomas Roth

Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Fast-Acting Serum!
Alicia C.
Norwalk, CT
I like how this lightweight serum soaks right into my skin but you have to use a large amount. I have been using it for over 6 weeks and don't see much difference in my fine lines or skin radiance. The smell is a little odd to me also. I prefer Philosophy's When Hope is Not Enough and will buy that next time.
Fareeza B.
Jamaica, NY
I've tried this and it felt good on the skin I did see a difference but I guess with continue use u will get the best results
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I never truly believed that a serum would ever get rid of these horrendous wrinkles ive accumulated in my short 31 years of life. But after using this for a few week's I've seen a huge improvement in my under eye wrinkles as well as my crows feet and smile lines. Its very light weight and doesn't feel thick or oily on your skin.
Lauren S.
This is my go-to face product! I use it every single day and slightly panic when I run out; that's how amazing it is. Don't let the price fool you, this stuff is worth its weight in gold. You will be able to tell a difference in as little as two to three days of use and so will everyone else. Want to turn back time on your face? You've found your product. Need another reason to purchase? This stuff lasts approximately 3-4 months. Two pumps is really all you need..it spreads so well. When you break it down month wise, you're really only looking at $40ish max monthly to erase 10 years immediately...so it's actually very affordable. You only get one skin. Treat it right...after all, great makeup starts with a great canvas :)
Amanda B.
United states
I’m a big PTR fan but, this is one of my least favorite products in his line. This gets rave reviews but, just didn’t work for me. Felt sticky and no results. Maybe just me but, there are better serums out there for the price.
Sarah B.
brooklyn
Sorry 😐 is was sooo the cutest little bit of girl ever I wanna got a ya ya girl lol 😂 is
ash A.
I as always abdolutly love peter thomas roth. This serum is amazing. Defiantly worth every penny. You can feel it lift and tighting your undereye area
Dianne R.
Laredo
My skin loves this product! Soft, smoothing and hydrated. I will keep purchasing it. Five star product.
Sheila T.
Great product and it really works. I would like to try all his new and old stuff and plat around with it. I would really find exactly which ones I like
Elizabeth A.
Jacksonville
I apply a very small amount of this serum around my lips to reduce the appearance of tiny horizontal lines. Helps prevent future wrinkles from forming. Sinks into skin and holds well throughout the day.

Looking for your answer?