BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Firm up with this highly concentrated, exclusive blend of six powerful wrinkle-relaxing and anti-aging peptides for deep eye wrinkles. Clinical Skin Care Deep wrinkle eye expression line concentrate Eyes appear and feel firm Patent pending Blend of six anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides at a maximum strength of 23% with aloe vera, sweet almond extract, hyaluronic acid and vitamins A & E Exclusive, patent pending blend of six powerful, anti-aging peptides and europeptides are combined with three new cutting-edge ingredients created especially for the eye area.  Includes neuropeptides, SYN®-AKE* at 4%, SNAP-8* at 10% and ARGIRELINE®* at 3% and peptides, SYN®-COLL* at 3%, and MATRIXYL™ 3000* at 3%. Visibly reduces the appearance of deep and fine eye wrinkles from the first application.  Diminishes the appearance of lines, crows feet and other see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amber W.
Tallahassee, FL
I am actually wearing this product right now. I love this product. When I have those long nights up with the kids I apply all around my eyes and no one can ever tell I didn't sleep 8 hours the night before. I have gone into a store and literally sold a few bottles just by pointing out what I use to depuff my eyes. I am 30, but most people mistake me for 18.
Charmaine L.
Lodi, CA
I've been using this for about 3 months and honestly I am disappointed. I've tried only using it at night and using it both at night and in the am. It seems to leave my under eyes dry, and when I put concealer on and set with powder...it looks more dry than usual. Not sure if it's not meant to go under makeup but it just didn't work for my needs.
Sarah F.
Rochester, MN
I have been using the Peter Thomas Roth un-Wrinkle Eye cream for over two years now. I love the results that I am seeing, and also the damage I am preventing. It go's on silky smooth and does not leave your face greasy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a GREAT eye cream.
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this product I use it several times per week and have noticed a great difference. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to maintain a youthful face. I love it! A little on the pricey side but I wouldn't change anything about it and would repurchase.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
Love this gentle eye cream. There is no strong scent to it. I feel like it is effective but not amazing. Softens the skin and gently minimizes wrinkles to an extent. I am a first time user of this cream and would continue to use it to see if I can get better results over time.
Hilaree S.
Greensboro, NC
Before switching to the neuroliquid eye cream this was my go to product for ever. It's sleek packaging looks great sitting out on the vanity and worth the price point. Sephora made it super easy to find and helped in deciding on it being the right product for me.
Robin G.
Charleston, SC
I'm at the age where I'm noticing eye wrinkles and this product from Peter Thomas Roth is my answer. I'm a repeat user who finds it very effective in combatting the fine lines. The price point is good and I will definitely continue to buy it again and again.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this wonderful eye cream. I got it for Christmas. It is really gentle under the eye area. And any help with wrinkles is great. It has a pleasant smell. It really exceeded my expectations. definitely recommend for anyone looking for a great eye cream.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I thought is product worked very well. I was pleased with results and more importantly, I felt that the product worked quickly. there was no sticky residue and my eyes did not feel like they had glue on them. I was happy with the results and improvements.
Alyssa L.
Des Plaines, IL
You can expect quality and results when you consistently use Peter Thomas Roth products. The packaging is ascetically pleasing and you will receive results and notice a difference in lines and wrinkles. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.