Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Eye uploaded by Melinda B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A highly concentrated 23% solution of six powerful anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides combined with three new cutting-edge ingredients created especially for the eye area to help reduce the appearance of deep and fine eye wrinkles. Includes neuropeptides SYN®-AKE* at 4%, SNAP-8* at 10% and ARGIRELINE®* (hexapeptide) at 3% along with peptides SYN®-COLL* at 3% and MATRIXYL™ 3000* (a dual peptide) at 3%. Helps diminish the appearance of lines, crow's feet and other skin creases around the eye area. Advanced technology helps leave the delicate eye area looking firmer, softer, smoother and younger. Ophthalmologist-tested and approved. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

4% SYN®-AKE* - neuropeptide that helps to smooth out the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

10% SNAP-8* - neuropeptide that helps minimize the appearance of expression lines, especially around the eyes and forehead.

3% ARGIRELINE®* - neuropeptide and hexapeptide cocktail that helps smooth and firm the appearance of skin.

3% SYN®- COLL*- peptide that helps smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by decreasing the look of their depth.

3% MATRIXYL™ 3000* - dual peptide that helps to maintain and restore skin's youthful appearance.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Sweet Almond Extract - noncomedogenic oil that helps moisturize and clarify the look of skin.

Hyaluronic Acid - helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Vitamin E - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

*SYN®-TACKS, SYN-AKE®, SNAP-8 and SYN-COLL® are registered trademarks of Pentapharm. Argireline® is manufactured by Lipotec. Matrixyl™ 3000 is a licensed trademark of Sederma.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, BORON NITRIDE, CYCLOMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALORONATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ALLANTOIN, BHT, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) SEED EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL.

Leslie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this but am too poor to buy it all the time. The texture is phenomenal and it actually does make my eyes fresher and combats the fine lines. I remember being skeptical because of the price but my early 30s eye skin lovesssss it.
Natasha R.
I have use this if you times under my eyes and I definitely think it does make a big difference pretty quickly but you have to kind of be consistent with it but you do notice a difference right away so I think it’s great if you put it right underneath your concealer or if you’re going to do like a no make up Danny just want your skin to be a little bit more awake and firmer and look more youthful this is a great product
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
WOW my mom is almost 60 with dry skin and has a drooping eyelid literally noticed a difference within 5 min after trying it out at the store she has considered splurging on la mer but after I raved about the brand she decided to try it she might be getting this soon as a surprise Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Eye
Judy H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Seems to work very well at first. It feels a little tight. I am experimenting with the application as it seems the lightest touch works the best. Overall I am a little disappointed. The initial application was exciting but the firming effect did not last as long as I had hoped.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I have not used something from this skin care line that I have not liked yet. I love everything and especially this! I started seeing a smoother appearance after 3 weeks. I recommend this to anyone who is looking to up their skin care routine.
Kate S.
Jupiter, FL
The best eye cream you can find! I use it in the mornings before makeup. I never have concealer creasing anymore, and I’m seeing my wrinkles smooth out each week that I continue using it. It’s fragrance free, goes on smoothly, and absorbs quickly
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
I had the chance to try it the other day when I got a sample from Sephora. I really like it. I see less wrinkles under my eye and just pulled them together just right. Save your coins, it’s not cheap but it’s soooooo worth it!
Taylor M.
This product really seems to help with my puffy, dry eyes. It’s gentle but effective. Very pricey but worth it as it works much better than any other eye product I’ve tried. I would repurchase and recommend.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I really enough this toner! Is great for under make up! Easily applied. Smells great and lasts a long time! It acts as a sticky toner so your moisturizer or your foundation stay on! I got this at sephora on sale for $19! Couldn't pass it up!
ɑӀҽ×ɑ ..
myrtle beach
How much is this in store?
ɑӀҽ×ɑ ..
myrtle beach
How much is this in store?