Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Eye

by Peter Thomas Roth

A highly concentrated 23% solution of six powerful anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides combined with three new cutting-edge ingredients created especially for the eye area to help reduce the appearance of deep and fine eye wrinkles. Includes neuropeptides SYN-AKE* at 4%, SNAP-8* at 10% and ARGIRELINE* (hexapeptide) at 3% along with peptides SYN-COLL* at 3% and MATRIXYL? 3000* (a dual peptide) at 3%.

How much is this in store?
How much is this in store?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Eye!
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Eye uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is tricky for me because in the beginning I didn't think it was working until I waited about 3-4 weeks and noticed in a picture my smile lines seemed a bit smoother and my puffiness was considerably gone! So now I'm a devoted fan and I'm happy I spent the dollars on this one! No scent and it sinks in nicely.
Sara D.
Paso Robles, CA
I was quite impressed with this product. I saw a visible reduction in my fine lines after a week of use and now I don't want to use any other eye cream. The only thing I don't like in the high price tag.
Kristin K.
Sheboygan, WI
Love this I will endulgy in this daily keeps me looking young and fresh. Very gentle even on the most sensitive skin
Charmaine L.
Lodi, CA
I've been using this for about 3 months and honestly I am disappointed. I've tried only using it at night and using it both at night and in the am. It seems to leave my under eyes dry, and when I put concealer on and set with powder...it looks more dry than usual. Not sure if it's not meant to go under makeup but it just didn't work for my needs.
Victoria D.
Bonney Lake, WA
I purchased this at Sephora, and it's okay. Nothing to write home about. It did t do anything that stood out to me. I have other products that work much better. This isn't one that I'll be purchasing again.
Alexandra A.
Excellent eye cream. It’s moisturizing, plumping and smoothing and no irritation. I love a good eye cream and with regular use, I don’t have any wrinkles around my eyes.
Daphne B.
Littleton
This product is wonderful. I wish it were more affordable but it works and is really nice!
ash A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this product! It tightens and fills lines perfectly. Definitely a must have an wroth every penny
Judy H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Seems to work very well at first. It feels a little tight. I am experimenting with the application as it seems the lightest touch works the best. Overall I am a little disappointed. The initial application was exciting but the firming effect did not last as long as I had hoped.
Kate S.
Jupiter, FL
The best eye cream you can find! I use it in the mornings before makeup. I never have concealer creasing anymore, and I’m seeing my wrinkles smooth out each week that I continue using it. It’s fragrance free, goes on smoothly, and absorbs quickly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...