BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

deep wrinkle - facial expression - fine line - anti-aging - moisturizer     nine peptides & neuropeptides at 29% vitamins A C E & pro vitamin B5 Transform & moisturize your skin with a patent pending Un-Wrinkle® blend of six powerful, 100% active Anti-Aging Peptides & Neuropeptides , plus SYN®-TACKS & introducing BoNt-L, a breakthrough hexapeptide that is mechanically similar to the botulinum toxin. Helps increase skin firmness & tone, repair environmental damage, restore moisture & revitalize the skin. Visibly reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles & fine lines while helping to relax & diminish the appearance of facial expression lines that may lead to crow s feet, brow furrow wrinkling, laugh & frown lines, and other skin creases. Un-Wrinkle Creme Moisturizer see more...

• I have heard good things about this moisturizer. I have expressio...1 Answers
  • Why is the cost so high?2 Answers
Amy J.
I'm totally addicted to anti aging products. I'll try anything once and this product worked so well I can't wait to use it more than once!
Tracy B.
Henderson, KY
I'm all about anti-aging. I received this as a gift and really liked it. Very moisturizing without being to greasy or oily.
Sarah C.
Soooo thick and greasy feeling. I only use this after I've done a treatment that leaves my skin really dry, and only use it at night before bed. Really intense moisturizer. It does make my skin a little plumper, but probably isn't something I would purchase again because it is so thick and greasy.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Fantastic wrinkle cream. A little goes a long way so the price can totally be justified. One jar can last me for months because I only use this around my eye areas at night. If you use this before makeup you really need to let it sink in first or your under eye concealer will have a hard time setting.
Mallory A.
Davidson, NC
This is a pretty great moisturizer! I used it a night before bed. I'm a laid back skin care user, nothing to regimented so this is a great easy product I can use! My face gets pretty dry in my T Zone area so this basically eliminated that problem!
Brittany O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Love love love!!! It tightens my skin so the look of my fine wrinkles fade with the first application. Deeply hydrating and light enough to use day and night.
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Pricey, but I absolutely love the smell and fresh/tight feeling after using this product. Wish this could be a twice a dayer for me :)
Bianca P.
Roth makes great products and they did again with this one. I like it does a good job.
Erin N.
Lewisville, NC
I would love to be able to try this product I have heard rave reviews on it!!!
Claudia G.
Harlingen, TX
This product keeps my face looking younger and younger each day, it's a little on the expensive side but it worth it!
Erin N.
Lewisville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is the cost so high?
Kylene U.
St Catharines, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard good things about this moisturizer. I have expression lines in my forehead that are becoming more and more noticeable by the day. I'm just looking for something worth my investment to maybe help slow the process of wrinkles there.