BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

deep wrinkle - facial expression - fine line - anti-aging - moisturizer     nine peptides & neuropeptides at 29% vitamins A C E & pro vitamin B5 Transform & moisturize your skin with a patent pending Un-Wrinkle® blend of six powerful, 100% active Anti-Aging Peptides & Neuropeptides , plus SYN®-TACKS & introducing BoNt-L, a breakthrough hexapeptide that is mechanically similar to the botulinum toxin. Helps increase skin firmness & tone, repair environmental damage, restore moisture & revitalize the skin. Visibly reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles & fine lines while helping to relax & diminish the appearance of facial expression lines that may lead to crow s feet, brow furrow wrinkling, laugh & frown lines, and other skin creases. Un-Wrinkle Creme Moisturizer see more...

• I have heard good things about this moisturizer. I have expressio...1 Answers
  • Why is the cost so high?2 Answers
Sarah C.
Soooo thick and greasy feeling. I only use this after I've done a treatment that leaves my skin really dry, and only use it at night before bed. Really intense moisturizer. It does make my skin a little plumper, but probably isn't something I would purchase again because it is so thick and greasy.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Fantastic wrinkle cream. A little goes a long way so the price can totally be justified. One jar can last me for months because I only use this around my eye areas at night. If you use this before makeup you really need to let it sink in first or your under eye concealer will have a hard time setting.
Lauren G.
EAST BOSTON, MA
I love this stuff. Sure, it's expensive, but I worked for a dermatologist for awhile and their products were more expensive and did the same thing. It is non irritating for my sensitive skin, brightens my complexion and I feel makes fine lines smaller.
Mallory A.
Mooresville, NC
This is a pretty great moisturizer! I used it a night before bed. I'm a laid back skin care user, nothing to regimented so this is a great easy product I can use! My face gets pretty dry in my T Zone area so this basically eliminated that problem!
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I really liked this product at first. I am relatively young but wanted to eb proactive in my skin care routine. I did notice I think it may be a little heavy for my sensitive skin and did cause some acne to arise but nothing crazy. Overall a great product and did help reduce my forehead wrinkle.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
I love the entire Un-Wrinkle line, and this is no exception. It moisturizes my skin and I truly feel like I see a difference in my skin with it. I use this at night and wake up and my skin feels amazing the next day. Otherwise, I feel dry and dull without it.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
Just because you may not currently have wrinkles or you may not even be old doesn't mean that you don't have to use a wrinkle creme moisturizer. this works wonders. Well worth the money.
Brittany O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Love love love!!! It tightens my skin so the look of my fine wrinkles fade with the first application. Deeply hydrating and light enough to use day and night.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Great products .. works well .. apply every night before bed ... get rid of those wrinkles with continued use !! I got a sample from Sephora
Amy J.
I'm totally addicted to anti aging products. I'll try anything once and this product worked so well I can't wait to use it more than once!
Erin N.
Lewisville, NC
Why is the cost so high?
Kylene U.
St Catharines, ON
I have heard good things about this moisturizer. I have expression lines in my forehead that are becoming more and more noticeable by the day. I'm just looking for something worth my investment to maybe help slow the process of wrinkles there.