BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Luxuriously rich crème cleanser gently-yet-effectively helps sweep away dirt, grime, makeup and other impurities while nourishing and conditioning the look of skin. This nutrient-rich cleanser is infused with shea butter and jojoba to help improve the appearance of hydration. Unique formula helps improve the appearance of the skin’s barrier, keeping it looking soft, smooth and supple – and perfectly prepared for the rest of your skin care routine. No tightness or greasy residue.

Jojoba Oil - helps to break down and cleanse away excess facial oil.

Shea Butter - helps to condition and moisturize.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

WATER (AQUA), ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SORBITAN STEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, PEG- 100 STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES/ C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.

Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Creme Cleanser
  • "Got a sample of this from sephora and had great results from it on my 26 year old skin! I didn't have any bad reaction to it despite my super sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
LeAndra W.
Newark , NJ
WOW!! Absolutely amazing. The money I have spent over the years looking for a product that would really make a difference has finally ended! With other products you either didn't notice a difference at all or just a slight difference and that was after a few weeks of use. This product I noticed a difference almost immediately and a very big difference. Fine lines almost disappeared and it gave my face a wonderful glow!! Highly recommend. Stop wasting your money on other products. Somewhat pricey yes, but very well worth it. I can finally stop throwing my money away on products that just don't work.Went and brought the full size. Definitely would recommend and repurchase.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This is my holy grail for smoothing my eye area EXTREMELY fast. It makes my eye makeup go on much smoother without my eye makeup looking caked or settling into the fine lines I’m starting to form. Just use the white Beautyblender to place in the eye area to avoid contamination with bare hands/fingertips.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Sheila C.
Oak Park, MI
I use the Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle for lips. I really like how it soaks into my upper lip. And I do notice a difference since I have been using it. I would love to try more of their products but they are too costly for me right now.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel is flipping amazing! I received in my Sephora Play box and once it runs out i will be purchasing. It scrubs the dead skin off without being harsh on your face. Great product!
Shelley L.
This was recommended to me by a dermatologist and so far, so good. I have very visible sunspots and needed to lighten it. Gentle tingle but noticed it made a difference after two uses! I would recommend to those who want to manage sunspots but know this will not get rid of it entirely.
Windy G.
old fort
this is another great pre curser to Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads or [product:peter-thomas-roth-24k-gold-mask-pure-luxury-lift-&-firm-mask-5-oz] to help with fine line
Kat S.
Ames, IA
This product is nice but my skin is also very young so I’m not sure how much it is really helping in keeping my skin without wrinkles. I didn’t have to many expectations when trying this but I do like it and use it a few times a week.
Aly B.
Peter Thomas Roth is a trusted skincare brand that I use and love. Definitely not a cheap brand but all of their products are luxurious and valuable. I’ve used this a few times and am obsessed - instant results!!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I love this brand!! My GO to skin care!! I see instant results everyday and I have seen long lasting results on my face, wrinkles and under eye. This is expensive, want to find a cheaper substitute. Great scent.
I'm not really sure what a primer does, but does this make your skin oily, making it hard to apply powdered foundation?
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I have been using the PTR I wrinkle pads for a month now and adore the results I'm getting. I use the pm retinol serum after. Would it be too much to use this after the serum? What kind of results after people getting from this product?
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
I am looking for a good anti-aging cleanser. Has anyone used this and had positive results?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Is this worth the money, did you see results and would you buy it again?
Virginia S.
Hammond
Has anyone tryed this product and can honestly say it works and isn't one of those wrinkle products that say it removes wrinkles but is just a jar we add to the don't work drawers??