Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Creme Cleanser uploaded by Nicole Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Creme Cleanser uploaded by Thomas V.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Creme Cleanser uploaded by Lauren A.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Luxuriously rich creme cleanser gently-yet-effectively sweeps away dirt, grime, makeup and other impurities, while nourishing and conditioning the skin. This nutrient rich cleanser is infused with shea butter and jojoba to help skin maintain an optimal moisture balance. Unique formula preserves skin s natural hydrolipidic barrier, keeping it soft, smooth, supple-perfectly prepared for the rest of your skin care routine. Anti-oxidants fight free radical attack. No tightness. No greasy residue Animal Cruelty Free. see more...

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I love pretty much all PTR products but the cleanser is one of my faves. I have a few masks as well. It's non drying, non greasy and makes your face feel clean and refreshed. It's higher priced, but well worth it. Sephora will let you sample a little before buying of you are a member, too. Give it a try!
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Peter Thomas Roth firm peeling gel, it's amazing!!!! You get the instant gratification of looking at the dead skin fall off and once you rinse your face, your skin feels soft,fresh and smooth. It's very gentle for sensitive skin and can be used a few times a week. Love this product!!
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
I have bags under my eyes so this help it a lot. My mom uses it for her wrinkles mostly and she loves it. It's pricey but not to bad. It meant my expectations. The packing is very neatly organized. And not to tight. I would buy it again I love this product.
teresa b.
teresa b.
Stamford, CT
This stuff basically melts the makeup right off of your face! its great because it also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. i find that it is worth the value, because the product is so concentrated that it lasts for quite some time!
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Yamhill, OR
I have always been a fan of Peter Thomas Roth products because of the high quality and affordability. This un-wrinkle creme cleanser is not my absolute favorite because I do have my top favorite cleansers, however I haven't been let down with this brand.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My ABSOLUTE favorite cleanser!!! It leaves my skin feeling clean and incredibly soft. It is a bit pricey but it doesn't take much product to get the job done. Remember to get your neck and hands, there's no looking younger with those giving you away.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
Not really impressed with the unwrinkle creme cleanser. Very nice packaging and I love the brand, that's why I gave it a try. But not sure I would buy it again. I don't see any difference in my skin.
Enjolie B.
Enjolie B.
Bellaire, TX
I didn't quite like how the product left my skin feeling after a few uses. I normally wash twice a day but it made a film on my skin that didn't allow my makeup to last very long during the day
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
Cannot tell much of a difference with the "un wrinkle" aspect of this cleanser, but it does seem to do a good job of cleansing . Just not so much for the wrinkles
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this from sephora and had great results from it on my 26 year old skin! I didn't have any bad reaction to it despite my super sensitive skin.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
I am looking for a good anti-aging cleanser. Has anyone used this and had positive results?
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a new cleanser. Right now I'm only using a drug store cleanser but every thing else I use is PTR. Is this product drying? I also suffer from occasional hormonal breakouts, will this combat that as well?