Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Creme Cleanser uploaded by Lauren A.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Creme Cleanser uploaded by Thomas V.Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Creme Cleanser uploaded by Nicole

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Luxuriously rich creme cleanser gently-yet-effectively sweeps away dirt, grime, makeup and other impurities, while nourishing and conditioning the skin. This nutrient rich cleanser is infused with shea butter and jojoba to help skin maintain an optimal moisture balance. Unique formula preserves skin s natural hydrolipidic barrier, keeping it soft, smooth, supple-perfectly prepared for the rest of your skin care routine. Anti-oxidants fight free radical attack. No tightness. No greasy residue Animal Cruelty Free. see more...

LC C.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like this brand, and especially this product. It’s hydrating and cleansing- yet doesn’t make the facial skin feel too tight.
Helped control oil, and no breakouts afterwards. I’d recommend !!
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
This product is very creamy. It feels almost like a moisturizer. I purchased mine at Sephora. It has several great ingredients although because I use about 3 cleansers I'm not sure if this one is doing "it's job". It can't be used as a cleanser to remove makeup and it works just okay with my clarisonic. It works much better if you use it with your hands. I think I would enjoy it better if it were a foaming cleanser.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I love pretty much all PTR products but the cleanser is one of my faves. I have a few masks as well. It's non drying, non greasy and makes your face feel clean and refreshed. It's higher priced, but well worth it. Sephora will let you sample a little before buying of you are a member, too. Give it a try!
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
My ABSOLUTE favorite cleanser!!! It leaves my skin feeling clean and incredibly soft. It is a bit pricey but it doesn't take much product to get the job done. Remember to get your neck and hands, there's no looking younger with those giving you away.
Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
I have bags under my eyes so this help it a lot. My mom uses it for her wrinkles mostly and she loves it. It's pricey but not to bad. It meant my expectations. The packing is very neatly organized. And not to tight. I would buy it again I love this product.
Sabila S.
I use the Peter Thomas Roth firm peeling gel, it's amazing!!!! You get the instant gratification of looking at the dead skin fall off and once you rinse your face, your skin feels soft,fresh and smooth. It's very gentle for sensitive skin and can be used a few times a week. Love this product!!
Audrey C.
san diego, CA
Not really impressed with the unwrinkle creme cleanser. Very nice packaging and I love the brand, that's why I gave it a try. But not sure I would buy it again. I don't see any difference in my skin.
Enjolie B.
Bellaire, TX
I didn't quite like how the product left my skin feeling after a few uses. I normally wash twice a day but it made a film on my skin that didn't allow my makeup to last very long during the day
Kylie P.
Yamhill, OR
I have always been a fan of Peter Thomas Roth products because of the high quality and affordability. This un-wrinkle creme cleanser is not my absolute favorite because I do have my top favorite cleansers, however I haven't been let down with this brand.
teresa b.
Stamford, CT
This stuff basically melts the makeup right off of your face! its great because it also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. i find that it is worth the value, because the product is so concentrated that it lasts for quite some time!
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
I am looking for a good anti-aging cleanser. Has anyone used this and had positive results?
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I'm looking for a new cleanser. Right now I'm only using a drug store cleanser but every thing else I use is PTR. Is this product drying? I also suffer from occasional hormonal breakouts, will this combat that as well?