BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A clinical skincare kit that effectively treats and targets deep wrinkles, fine lines, and expression lines. This four-piece skincare set contains everything you need to get started on an Un-Wrinkle® regimen. The antiaging peptides and neuropeptides work together to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, healthier, younger-looking skin. This set contains:- 0.3 oz Un-Wrinkle® Night- 20 x Un-Wrinkle® Peel Pads- 0.3 oz Un-Wrinkle® Eye - 0.5 oz Un-Wrinkle® Turbo Face Serum Research results:Un-Wrinkle Eye:Up to a 52% reduction in wrinkle size in just 28 days.Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum: A four week consumer study revealed: - 94% reported a reduction in the appearance of forehead wrinkles - 94% reported a reduction in the appearance of pout lines - 91% reported a reduction in the appearance of “eleven” lines - 91% reported a reduction in the appearance of nose “scrunch” lines - 91% reported a improvement in the appearance of naso-labial lines - 79% reported a reduction in the appearance of marionette lines see more...

Christen C.
Christen C.
Ok. So Peter Thomas Roth may be a bit on the pricey side-but SOOO worth it for what it does for your skin! It is truly amazing! I use this product very often and if I'm not using it I'm using one of his other facial masks from the pumpkin, charcoal, Pearland silk, milk and honey etc. etc. I truly do not feel that there's a better brand that could be put on your face and the results speak for themselves! So so highly recommended!!!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about the Peel Pads! Your skin looks and feels amazing after using this kit, and has a great price point to boot. Inside you will get a decadent night cream, daily peel pads, a lip treatment, and the high potency serum. Great for travel or to keep at home. Concerns with fine lines & wrinkles? Then this is a kit for you!
Sara Tiffany G.
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing little kit! I'm completely addicted to the toner and I love the adorable travel sized version that's in here but I really wanted to try the serum and the peel pads. I was NOT disappointed! If you already love these products this is a great kit for travel or if you aren't yet addicted try this kit and you will be!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I must admit that this hurt my pocketbook in a major way. The packaging is beautiful and I leave it on display in my bathroom. It really has made a huge improvement in my skin so I highly recommend it. So worth the splurge
Julie W.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this kit! I had some deep wrinkles around my mouth that I was super self conscious about so I bought this kit! It has helped tremendously! It does better than some other products comparable in price, too!
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peter Thomas Roth makes WONDERFUL EFFECTIVE products!
You will definitely noticed a difference in you skin!
Even for a starter kit if your unsure whether to buy the full this is a good one to have.
Sandy O.
Sandy O.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so rare for me to buy wrinkle products but I do.. I use this kit to help my face and it actually keeps it moisturized all day. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
The products are definitely worth the price! You see the results in a matter of weeks with his products! They are expensive but worth it!
Anais F.
Anais F.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's didn't unwrinkle my boyfriend balls completely but did help minimize it and it's really expensive stick to using it on your face
Cyra-ann Q.
Cyra-ann Q.
Kailua, HI
I actually have this I'm only 25 but these products are amazing. After my baby goes to sleep I lather up these products. I
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Manchester, NH
The unwrinkle peel pads are pretty harsh is there harm in using them too young? I tried them to slough off the top layer of skin and help fine lines but all it did was leave patchy flakey skin. My makeup sat horribly the next day..... I'm not sure it's the right product for me...
maryory c.
maryory c.
Yo tengo un poco el cutis grasoso, quiero saber si alguna sabe si deja la piel grasosa.