BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A clinical skincare kit that effectively treats and targets deep wrinkles, fine lines, and expression lines. This four-piece skincare set contains everything you need to get started on an Un-Wrinkle® regimen. The antiaging peptides and neuropeptides work together to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, healthier, younger-looking skin. This set contains:- 0.3 oz Un-Wrinkle® Night- 20 x Un-Wrinkle® Peel Pads- 0.3 oz Un-Wrinkle® Eye - 0.5 oz Un-Wrinkle® Turbo Face Serum Research results:Un-Wrinkle Eye:Up to a 52% reduction in wrinkle size in just 28 days.Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum: A four week consumer study revealed: - 94% reported a reduction in the appearance of forehead wrinkles - 94% reported a reduction in the appearance of pout lines - 91% reported a reduction in the appearance of “eleven” lines - 91% reported a reduction in the appearance of nose “scrunch” lines - 91% reported a improvement in the appearance of naso-labial lines - 79% reported a reduction in the appearance of marionette lines see more...

Haleigh N.
Nashville, TN
Faced with the realities of being in my mid twenties, I went on a frenzy and bought anything and everything labeled anti-aging. I purchased the PTR un-wrinkle kit for my crows feet from years of squinting, and forehead lines from being super expressive. While I will say these products worked and plumped my skin instantly and made me look more awake and my face tighter, they also broke me out like crazy! think the night mask was too rich for my oily skin, so I passed the kit onto my mom who loves it. She doesn't have any issues with acne and her skin looks great! However, I did love the serum, it helped my makeup go on smoother, but I'm looking for more long term benefits than instant ones. I would definitely say this kit is too strong for someone in their mid 20s- early 30s, but great for mature skin who want daily results
Rachel H.
I'm hooked!! My skin has never looked better. Within the first couple of weeks my skin was looking so much younger. My fine lines were disappearing and my skin looked so good. I love all of the products. The unwrinkle pads are amazing! If you wanna see a visual change in your skin this product will not let you down. #peterthomasroth #nevergrowingold #ulta #sephora
Lisa D.
Smithtown , NY
I absolutely love this product. I hsvd been using it for about four weeks now. I can see a very visible difference in my fine lines especially around my eyes. I got this on Amazon because the price was significantly lower then Sephora. I also purchased the same product for lips and that also has been effective.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I used this for about a week before writing this review so I can't give it a full Un-wrinkle rave. I will say that it sits a bit heavy on the skin so if you are oily/combo, this won't work for you. But if you are dry, it will be perfect. I did see some line reduction and definite puffiness and redness going down! Loved the moisturizer and peel pads!
Christen C.
Ok. So Peter Thomas Roth may be a bit on the pricey side-but SOOO worth it for what it does for your skin! It is truly amazing! I use this product very often and if I'm not using it I'm using one of his other facial masks from the pumpkin, charcoal, Pearland silk, milk and honey etc. etc. I truly do not feel that there's a better brand that could be put on your face and the results speak for themselves! So so highly recommended!!!
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
This is an amazing little kit! I'm completely addicted to the toner and I love the adorable travel sized version that's in here but I really wanted to try the serum and the peel pads. I was NOT disappointed! If you already love these products this is a great kit for travel or if you aren't yet addicted try this kit and you will be!
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
I can't say enough about the Peel Pads! Your skin looks and feels amazing after using this kit, and has a great price point to boot. Inside you will get a decadent night cream, daily peel pads, a lip treatment, and the high potency serum. Great for travel or to keep at home. Concerns with fine lines & wrinkles? Then this is a kit for you!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Peter Thomas Roth makes WONDERFUL EFFECTIVE products!
You will definitely noticed a difference in you skin!
Even for a starter kit if your unsure whether to buy the full this is a good one to have.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
Love this kit! I had some deep wrinkles around my mouth that I was super self conscious about so I bought this kit! It has helped tremendously! It does better than some other products comparable in price, too!
Crystal B.
I must admit that this hurt my pocketbook in a major way. The packaging is beautiful and I leave it on display in my bathroom. It really has made a huge improvement in my skin so I highly recommend it. So worth the splurge
Jaclyn L.
Manchester, NH
The unwrinkle peel pads are pretty harsh is there harm in using them too young? I tried them to slough off the top layer of skin and help fine lines but all it did was leave patchy flakey skin. My makeup sat horribly the next day..... I'm not sure it's the right product for me...
maryory c.
Yo tengo un poco el cutis grasoso, quiero saber si alguna sabe si deja la piel grasosa.