Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle uploaded by Nicole N.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #74 in Facial Skincare

Get up to a 52% reduction in wrinkle size in just 28 days! Six powerful, 100% active Wrinkle Relaxing and Anti-Aging Peptides are combined with vitamins and skin moisturizers to create this wrinkle fighting solution with the highest degree of effective ingredients found in clinical studies. Deep wrinkle, facial expression line serum. Blend of six anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides at a maximum strength of 23%. Fragrance-free with Bisabolol, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamins A, C & E, and Pro Vitamin B5. Exclusive blend of six powerful, 100% active. Anti-Aging Peptides and. Neuropeptides are combined with vitamins and skin moisturizers to create this wrinkle fighting solution wi. see more...

• Is this worth the money, did you see results and would you buy it...1 Answers
  • I have been using the PTR I wrinkle pads for a month now and ador...2 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
My absolute favorite anti aging product that I own. It makes my skin look so youthful while it diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. My skins texture is so even after using this product as well and it gets rid of the bags under my eyes. Almost an instant facelift for me!
Sheila C.
Oak Park, MI
I use the Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle for lips. I really like how it soaks into my upper lip. And I do notice a difference since I have been using it. I would love to try more of their products but they are too costly for me right now.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I had high hopes for this product. It takes a really long time to soak in. I tried using less but it still absorbs slowly. I don’t care for the smell. It did help witH some fine lines on my forehead: I like Philosophy Hope is not enough serum much better.
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
This works pretty well and isn’t harsh on your skin. Doesn’t completely eliminate existing fine lines but helps prevent further ones. Also leaves your skin refreshed and feeling amazing
Jasmine N.
['Dubuque', 'IA'], IA
I used the peter Thomas Roth rose stem cell as a skin rejuvenation! I didn’t see the actual box for that yes it met my expectations I am never disappointed w this product line! Absolute fav worth every penny
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
jillian m.
Plantation , FL
It was a thick night cream. Worked well but not as dramatic results as I expected for the price. Used in conjunction with the lancer product and preferred lancer. Notnsure if I'll buy again
Cicely T.
This product works very quickly and you can see results within a few days of use.  I highly recommend this product and find it to be effective without any dryness or tingling as other products have caused.
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
I got this second hand from a friend. I LOVED it. I just wish it was lesser cost! It is definitely worth it. I am almost out of it. But I might save my pennies to purchase it again. it is very gentle on the skin. I hands down recommend this to anyone looking for younger firmer looking skin.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I have been using the PTR I wrinkle pads for a month now and adore the results I'm getting. I use the pm retinol serum after. Would it be too much to use this after the serum? What kind of results after people getting from this product?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Is this worth the money, did you see results and would you buy it again?