Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle uploaded by Nicole N.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #68 in Anti-Aging

Get up to a 52% reduction in wrinkle size in just 28 days! Six powerful, 100% active Wrinkle Relaxing and Anti-Aging Peptides are combined with vitamins and skin moisturizers to create this wrinkle fighting solution with the highest degree of effective ingredients found in clinical studies. Deep wrinkle, facial expression line serum. Blend of six anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides at a maximum strength of 23%. Fragrance-free with Bisabolol, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamins A, C & E, and Pro Vitamin B5. Exclusive blend of six powerful, 100% active. Anti-Aging Peptides and. Neuropeptides are combined with vitamins and skin moisturizers to create this wrinkle fighting solution wi. see more...

• Is this worth the money, did you see results and would you buy it...1 Answers
  • I have been using the PTR I wrinkle pads for a month now and ador...2 Answers
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake, OH
I discovered this product from a friend. I noticed weekly that each time I saw her, her face looked younger, fresher, moisturized, balanced and with less fine lines around her eyes and mouth. I finally asked the question, " What are you using in your face?" She told me she recieved a sample of Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle. After approximately 3 or 4 weeks of daily use she had astonishing results. I also purchased this product and can't wait to try it for myself! PTR definitely delivers!
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
Great antiaging product and it's really hard to go wrong with this brand! First off, I'm only 30 so I don't have major wrinkles. I have some fine lines and some expression wrinkles on my forehead (hereditary) and I definitely can tell this product has helped reduce those lines. I can feel the firming effect right away and is also not drying. My skin feels nice and soft after using this. Overall this is a great product and a must have for your skin care regimen.
Dawn M.
After a month I saw a little improvement over all. The eye area treatment completely smoothd out the crows feet. I have deep frown burrows at the top of my nose. A slight improvement but not as much as expected. My smile lines have eased, but only if I don't miss a treatment. I added Oil of Olay Regenerist and see so much more. Over all too expensive for the results.
Julia M.
I originally started using this with two samples I got, and bought one full size. I like using it from time to time, but it makes my skin a little sensitive since I also use prescription retinols. I could feel the difference in the tightness of my skin, which is awesome! When I buy again I'll likely only use it in the summer and alternate days off.
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
Absolutely obsessed with this product! It's like Botox in a jar!. Noticed such a difference around my eye area. The fine lines seemed to have reduced. I'm aging so it's time I look into taking care of my skin. It is a bit costly but worth every penny! And the jar lasts a long time. I use it morning and night after cleansing
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
Peter Thomas Roth is one of my go to brands when it comes to facial products. It works great, and also a great price for how much you receive. All of the different scents and other products are great, but this one has to be my favorite by far. Perfect for summer! I love this and would definitely recommend to others.
Abi E.
Columbus, OH
I'm only in my early twenties so I can't speak to the effectiveness of the product but I like the scent and how luxurious I feel when I'm using it. I haven't used other anti-aging products so I can't compare but I enjoyed this product so much that I've gotten my mom to start using it. Very pricey for me though.
Katy Z.
I didn't really enjoy this product. It left my skin feeling extremely dry and sticky. This was my first time using this product and I don't think I would give it a second chance. The salesperson really talked the product up to me and I had high hopes. Unfortunately I felt it didn't live up to the promises.
Jennifer S.
Athens , GA
I love this product! It goes on easily and provides a lot of moisture for your skin. It tends to provide lasting moisture that plumps your skin up which helps with any fine lines that I have. This is an awesome product for someone with sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Shannon S.
Loganville, GA
I like to use this as a nightly moisturizer especially after I've waxed my upper lip and brows. I like how it doesn't burn my skin or clog my pores. Its not really a smell to it. It did meet my expectations as a oilless oil, but it was not a good product to use with a cream based facial wash.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the PTR I wrinkle pads for a month now and adore the results I'm getting. I use the pm retinol serum after. Would it be too much to use this after the serum? What kind of results after people getting from this product?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money, did you see results and would you buy it again?