BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil Free Sunblock SPF 30 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30
  • "I absolutely love this product. We cruise several times a year and subject my face to sun damage often. This is a very lightweight product that NEVER leaves your skin feeling greasy. I have sensitive skin and it never breaks my face out. I adore all of PTR products but this is one of my faves. " in 6 reviews
Iris M.
Tampa
My favorite sunscreen for my face, chest, back, & shoulders. I specify those areas b/c these are the specific places for me, where applying sunscreen typically leads me to having a break-out. This sunscreen both works and doesn’t cause my skin to break out with pimples. I get the coverage/protection without heavy, greasy, or chalky looking residue, or embarrassing breakouts. I also have found that the Cerevae sunscreen & skincare line works well for my combination/sensitive skin too, which are also a more affordable line.
Shelby G.
Fort Worth , TX
Sunblock is a must to prevent age spots and wrinkles and fine lines, ptr has never let me down from facial cleansers to moisturizers to mask! I will always buy ptr products they’re always my go to. Price is a little high but I promise you can’t go wrong with this product
Tara S.
Ithaca
I got a sample size of this and loved it! I am eager to try more Peter Thomas Roth products because this wasn’t oily like many face sunscreens can be and it was very light under my makeup — I couldn’t even feel it and it was very effective
Valerie B.
Houston
I love the skin care from this company and the sunscreen which is essential to my everyday is no exception. It’s light and doesn’t clog my pores. If you are in need of sunscreen with decent coverage this is the one for you.
safa l.
san diego
Y’all know what didn’t y’all know think get to her me know lol yeah she lol yeah yeah lol lol yeah yshe was the a is your i uwas ouri urieirueoe was is that the ya day was you the first day of the day lol lol yeah I didn’t even get want to go add a it lol yeah lol
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Sephora and I would totally recommend this to others!
Ingrid C.
Dallas, TX
I really love oil free sunscreens. I like the packaging from this product. It has a nice subtle look to it. It is quite pricey but I would say it works pretty darn well. I most definitely recommend to others.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This stuff is amazing especially if you don't like oily products. This is really good to use, kinda pricey for such a small bottle but can go a long ways. I always say as long as it has high spf it works!
Heather S.
Moon Township
I did not care for this at all. It feels like you just rubbed sun screen on your face, which I get this is a sunblock but I've had SPFs in my face moisturizes without being greasy before.
Kimberly B.
Naples , FL
This is my ride or die sunscreen. I have oily skin so it’s nice to have something that’s oil free. Check me out on Instagram @KimKalology 💃🏼🍾💋😍😘💄🎁 If you like my reviews... Please follow me. I am doing 3 Big Giveaways.