BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil Free Sunblock SPF 30 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

fatima r.
Marina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
A sunblock that is oil free is just amazing! I hate when sun screen leaves you supper oily
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
Lightweight and doesn't make you feel sticky and grimy like other sunscreen. Worth it!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Great products not oily at all witch is not like most, this is worth trying out
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
I really struggle with sunscreens! They are usually too heavy or too greasy, and they really accentuate the pores on my face, especially around my nose and chin.  This one is pretty good in the spectrum of sunscreens that play nice with makeup.  I have mixed with my foundation to make a tinted-moisturizer type product and it works well!
Lisa K.
Overall, I enjoyed this sunblock. Though, I'm not sure I would purchase again, because of how expensive it is.
The sunblock does do it's job, as it protects my skin properly. I enjoy how it's an oil free sunblock, as I have an oily complexion.
I like how light the consistency of the sunblock is, and how it doesn't leave a harsh white cast. Overall it's a good sunscreen, but I'm not aware
Janel P.
Baton Rouge, LA
A-MA-ZING! Finding a non-oily feeling sunscreen is a difficult feat, but this one definitely delivers. I LOVE it! It also has a high level of protection which is great, because I have sensitive skin and burn like an albino mole person if exposed to the sun for a prolonged period of time.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this sunblock! Sun protection is so important for skin. Everyone says prevention is easier than correction and it is true! This sunscreen is very lightweight so it is perfect to use with makeup. Plus it is oil free so I don't break out! Great for all skin types and ages!
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Although it's a little expensive, this sun block feels so lightweight on my skin and doesn't clog my pores. It's oil free and doesn't have an unpleasant fragrance like some sunscreens. I would recommend if you don't mind spending the money.
Sandra K.
New York
This is a good sunscreen for people with oily skin which I do not have. I used to use it all the time but it started to break me out, not sure why. It is great for everyday use throughout the entire year and not just the summer.
alexandra c.
San Antonio, TX
This sunblock is awesome! I think sun screen is so important and i love this brand so I will always buy this! It's very gentle and nice for sensitive skin! I revived it as a gift and I will continue to buy it! I love love love it! I recommend it to everyone!