BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil Free Sunblock SPF 30 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This stuff is amazing especially if you don't like oily products. This is really good to use, kinda pricey for such a small bottle but can go a long ways. I always say as long as it has high spf it works!
Heather S.
Moon Township
I did not care for this at all. It feels like you just rubbed sun screen on your face, which I get this is a sunblock but I've had SPFs in my face moisturizes without being greasy before.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Terri C.
Wonderful sunscreen! Works well wearing alone or underneath makeup for added protection. Definitely important to protect your skin when going outdoors. I highly recommend this one.
Eriona W.
Beaumont , TX
This product gets the job done that’s for sure. I was only looking for a sun screen that would not contribute to the oiliness my skin creates on its on and this was nice. Not sure I’d buy this often but I’d make it a seasonal buy.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This facial moisturizer/ sunscreen is amazing. I use it as the last step in prepping my skin for make up. And I like the added hydration along with the protection it gives me throughout the day. I use this every day.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This really overnight quickly I was impressed by the results too and I love it great product great brand too amazing just great as well I highly recommend it of course to everyone who cares about their skin
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
I really struggle with sunscreens! They are usually too heavy or too greasy, and they really accentuate the pores on my face, especially around my nose and chin.  This one is pretty good in the spectrum of sunscreens that play nice with makeup.  I have mixed with my foundation to make a tinted-moisturizer type product and it works well!
Lisa K.
Overall, I enjoyed this sunblock. Though, I'm not sure I would purchase again, because of how expensive it is.
The sunblock does do it's job, as it protects my skin properly. I enjoy how it's an oil free sunblock, as I have an oily complexion.
I like how light the consistency of the sunblock is, and how it doesn't leave a harsh white cast. Overall it's a good sunscreen, but I'm not aware
Janel P.
Baton Rouge, LA
A-MA-ZING! Finding a non-oily feeling sunscreen is a difficult feat, but this one definitely delivers. I LOVE it! It also has a high level of protection which is great, because I have sensitive skin and burn like an albino mole person if exposed to the sun for a prolonged period of time.