BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For all skin types, especially normal to oily and acne-prone skin. A unique ultra-light oil-free gel-lotion moisturizer that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Helps to soothe the appearance of skin with Azulene and Aloe Vera. Vitamin E provides potent anti-oxidant benefits. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin that requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne treatment programs.

Hyaluronic Acid - helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Azulene - helps calm the look of skin.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Vitamin E - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C12-15 ALCOHOL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CARBOMER, METHYL GLUCETH-20, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC ACID, PANTHENOL (PRO VITAMIN B5), CETYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), RETINYL PALMITATE, ALLANTOIN, HYALURONIC ACID, ALOE VERA, SODIUM PCA, AZULENE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE-20, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, TEA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MUCCOPOLYSACCHARIDES, FRAGRANCE, FD&C BLUE 1, FD&C YELLOW 5.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I've recently used this stuff a lot. It has really helped. It's a little pricey but so worth it. It helped my skin stay perfectly moisturized without that oily feeling. My skin is so sensitive and it didn't break me out. I love it" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer! I only use it in the morning though before I apply my makeup, most especially. It's a gel-based moisturizer and it's quick to dry on the face. This is so good for people on the oily skin type side. My face don't oil as much as when I use a hydrating moisturizer. I use a more hydrating one at night. So this in the day is just amazing." in 3 reviews
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
i LOVEEEE this moisterzier, its very lightweight but also very hydrating.  I use it night and day, its oil free which is perfect for me because i have very oily skin and this does not make my skin oily at all. It makes my skin so smooth and feel very fresh.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Love this gel moisturizer so much! It feels incredible... No stickiness! Made with soothing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, chamomile, vitamins A and E- it is made for all skin types especially oily and acne prone. I highly recommend- a total must try!!
Cinderella B.
Toronto, ON
Great for every day use under makeup ! I have oily skin n this helped moisturizer my face with out breaking me out or clogging my pores, It left my face feeling soft and smooth. Would buy this again !
Dulce J.
It was great at first, but I feel that some days it made my skin feel a little drying. I'm not sure if it was too much what I was using.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
While it's great to have an option for a light moisturizer in the summer months, this product was TOO light - I felt likeI hardly got any moisture! For the price, I would like a better performing product.
Tina D.
I never go anywhere without my PTR moisturizer. Makes my skin feel wonderful and doesn't have a heavy feel. Worth the cost to buy.
LeeAnn N.
Burnsville, NC
A little expensive, but it does it's job! I have an oily face but a dryer chin and forehead. This worked great for me!
Megan L.
Kansas City
I love how smooth and light this moisturizer feels. You can barely feel it when you're putting it on and a little goes a long long way! It absorbs into your skin almost immediately, so it doesn't leave your face feeling dewey, which I hate.
Collina B.
The Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-free Moisturizer is amazing. I have very dry skin so this product is essential for me. It is a gentle product unless your skin is supper dry. If your skin is supper dry then it burns a little but it fixes the dryness and thats all that matters for me.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This is a fantastic light moisturizer! I like to keep this in my makeup bag for mid-day hydration. I use this after showering at the gym or when I my face feels dry at work. Smells fresh and feels great!