BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A fast-absorbing, soothing lotion-gel hydrator. This weightless formula combats surface dehydration without leaving an oily or sticky residue. Azulene and allantion help calm and soothe skin while vitamin E provides antioxidant protection. The blend provides excellent relief for temporary dryness that sometimes accompanies acne-treatment programs. It is also recommended for normal-to-shiny skin in need of added moisture. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kara O.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer, 1.7 Ounce
Love this gel moisturizer so much! It feels incredible... No stickiness! Made with soothing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, chamomile, vitamins A and E- it is made for all skin types especially oily and acne prone. I highly recommend- a total must try!!
Cinderella B.
Cinderella B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for every day use under makeup ! I have oily skin n this helped moisturizer my face with out breaking me out or clogging my pores, It left my face feeling soft and smooth. Would buy this again !
Dulce J.
Dulce J.
It was great at first, but I feel that some days it made my skin feel a little drying. I'm not sure if it was too much what I was using.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
While it's great to have an option for a light moisturizer in the summer months, this product was TOO light - I felt likeI hardly got any moisture! For the price, I would like a better performing product.
Tina D.
Tina D.
I never go anywhere without my PTR moisturizer. Makes my skin feel wonderful and doesn't have a heavy feel. Worth the cost to buy.
LeeAnn N.
LeeAnn N.
Burnsville, NC
A little expensive, but it does it's job! I have an oily face but a dryer chin and forehead. This worked great for me!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Kansas City
I love how smooth and light this moisturizer feels. You can barely feel it when you're putting it on and a little goes a long long way! It absorbs into your skin almost immediately, so it doesn't leave your face feeling dewey, which I hate.
Collina B.
Collina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-free Moisturizer is amazing. I have very dry skin so this product is essential for me. It is a gentle product unless your skin is supper dry. If your skin is supper dry then it burns a little but it fixes the dryness and thats all that matters for me.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic light moisturizer! I like to keep this in my makeup bag for mid-day hydration. I use this after showering at the gym or when I my face feels dry at work. Smells fresh and feels great!
Beth T.
Beth T.
Groton, CT
I like this ok. Well actually I like it a lot but I find cerave night lotion to work just as well and is also very thin. If this was a little less expensive I would repurchase again because I think it is great to have something light that does an amazing job moisturizing.