BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For all skin types, especially normal to oily and acne-prone skin. A unique ultra-light oil-free gel-lotion moisturizer that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Helps to soothe the appearance of skin with Azulene and Aloe Vera. Vitamin E provides potent anti-oxidant benefits. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin that requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne treatment programs.

Hyaluronic Acid - helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Azulene - helps calm the look of skin.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Vitamin E - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C12-15 ALCOHOL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CARBOMER, METHYL GLUCETH-20, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC ACID, PANTHENOL (PRO VITAMIN B5), CETYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), RETINYL PALMITATE, ALLANTOIN, HYALURONIC ACID, ALOE VERA, SODIUM PCA, AZULENE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE-20, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, TEA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MUCCOPOLYSACCHARIDES, FRAGRANCE, FD&C BLUE 1, FD&C YELLOW 5.

Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "I've recently used this stuff a lot. It has really helped. It's a little pricey but so worth it. It helped my skin stay perfectly moisturized without that oily feeling. My skin is so sensitive and it didn't break me out. I love it" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer! I only use it in the morning though before I apply my makeup, most especially. It's a gel-based moisturizer and it's quick to dry on the face. This is so good for people on the oily skin type side. My face don't oil as much as when I use a hydrating moisturizer. I use a more hydrating one at night. So this in the day is just amazing." in 3 reviews
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
This is an average moisturizer. It was nice for my sensitive skin and didn’t make me any more oily throughout the day. I probably wouldn’t repurchase because I have others I would prefer to use. But I liked this while I used it.
Sarah H.
Windsor, CA
Very expensive and I used this for two weeks. I didnt notice any short term difference on my skin or long term other than break outs! Not for me. I have combo/ acne prone skin.
Brenda T.
Okay, first of all, let me say how much I love this brand so when I was recommended this product I had to give it a try. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. My skin is oily on some days, dry on others, and normal some days but always sensitive. I normally used the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. Now this moisturizer feels nice, cool and refreshing, it's light and goes on so smoothly but it did not provide me with any added benefits as opposed to the Cetaphil I normally use. I liked it but the price tag is pretty high to not dramatically change my skin. I don't think I will be repurchasing. One odd thing about this is that sometimes I would feel a mild stinging sensation, especially after a deep exfoliation or use of acne spot treatments.
Kaitlyn M.
I picked this up from Meijer at the begging of the season for FIVE dollars. It was originally 50$. I have very oily skin so I was really happy to see that this is a oil free moisturizer. It dose have a very nice texture, it's not greasy and it doesn't feel like anything on the skin. When I first got the product and went to use it for the first time, the pump didn't work I tried quite a few times until I gave up and pulled it apart and dug the product out. After I put it back together and messed with it for a while it did start to work. I wasn't super impressed with this one it was hydrating but not as hydrating as I had hoped for.
Collina B.
The Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-free Moisturizer is amazing. I have very dry skin so this product is essential for me. It is a gentle product unless your skin is supper dry. If your skin is supper dry then it burns a little but it fixes the dryness and thats all that matters for me.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
This is one of my go-to moisturizers over the years. I have combo skin, but tend to get oily in my t-zone. I find that this moisturizer is the perfect balance for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, but not greasy. I love that it is fragrance free and just makes my face feel so fresh. Definitely a good moisturizer for oily or combo skin girls.
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
I have pretty oily skin and this product is just the right amount of moisture! It's not heavy and doesn't leave me feeling heavy. PTR is on the pricey side but I think it's worth it! I have been using this for about six months now! I will definitely continue to buy this!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
While it's great to have an option for a light moisturizer in the summer months, this product was TOO light - I felt likeI hardly got any moisture! For the price, I would like a better performing product.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
This is really nice for vacation in a humid climate. It keeps you moisturized but doesn't make you shiny at all. It's very lightweight and comfortable too. The price is for the full size so this is a nice option for when you don't plan on using it for a long time.