2 colors available

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A fast-absorbing, soothing lotion-gel hydrator. This weightless formula combats surface dehydration without leaving an oily or sticky residue. Azulene and allantion help calm and soothe skin while vitamin E provides antioxidant protection. The blend provides excellent relief for temporary dryness that sometimes accompanies acne-treatment programs. It is also recommended for normal-to-shiny skin in need of added moisture. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
This product is okay. It is very thin and almost film like. I don't like that feeling on my face when I am looking for a good moisturizer. I like my product to feel slightly thicker than this and it makes me feel like it is doing its job. This has more of a serum consistency and I'm just not a huge fan
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Plano, TX
Excellent moisturizer to use under makeup. You don't get that greasy feeling and your face makeup will go on smooth without that heavy feeling from some moisturizer. Great for daily use, but not strong enough if you have extra dry skin. I do need to use a deep moisturizer at night.
Billie C.
Billie C.
Hinton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently used this stuff a lot. It has really helped. It's a little pricey but so worth it. It helped my skin stay perfectly moisturized without that oily feeling. My skin is so sensitive and it didn't break me out. I love it
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
PTR lite oil free moisturizer is just right and not a thick moisturizer, very lightweight and not heavy. Clean and simple to read packaging very gentle but will get the job done.
Melia A.
Melia A.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite product for moisturizer. I am a first time buyer just looking to make my makeup stay on my face/ have a base/ reduce oilyness. This product does all three!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though it did make my face softer and moisturized when my skin was dry, I didn't really see or feel any other benefits from it.
Corinne K.
Corinne K.
Helena, MT
Lovely, light weight moisturizer. Wonderful for spring and summer use, tho my dry winter skin demands something more powerful.
Candice S.
Candice S.
Bedford, KY
I have sensitive skin this product works well for me. I got a travel size from Sephora. I would use this product again.
LeeAnn N.
LeeAnn N.
Burnsville, NC
A little expensive, but it does it's job! I have an oily face but a dryer chin and forehead. This worked great for me!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Weightless, feels like a million bucks on your skin. I love it and it's a go to product for sure