BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A fast-absorbing, soothing lotion-gel hydrator. This weightless formula combats surface dehydration without leaving an oily or sticky residue. Azulene and allantion help calm and soothe skin while vitamin E provides antioxidant protection. The blend provides excellent relief for temporary dryness that sometimes accompanies acne-treatment programs. It is also recommended for normal-to-shiny skin in need of added moisture. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I've recently used this stuff a lot. It has really helped. It's a little pricey but so worth it. It helped my skin stay perfectly moisturized without that oily feeling. My skin is so sensitive and it didn't break me out. I love it" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer! I only use it in the morning though before I apply my makeup, most especially. It's a gel-based moisturizer and it's quick to dry on the face. This is so good for people on the oily skin type side. My face don't oil as much as when I use a hydrating moisturizer. I use a more hydrating one at night. So this in the day is just amazing." in 3 reviews
Kaitlan A.
Review for: Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizer more...
This is an average moisturizer. It was nice for my sensitive skin and didn’t make me any more oily throughout the day. I probably wouldn’t repurchase because I have others I would prefer to use. But I liked this while I used it.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer, 1.7 Ounce more...
I LOVE this moisturizer. It’s like a gel, so it’s super light and non-greasy: it basically melts into my skin. I only need a pea-sized dollop for my whole face, so the bottle lasts forever and makes it a great value. I have pretty sensitive skin, and it’s fragrance free and not irritating. It’s really refreshing for after you’ve been out in the sun too.
Brenda T.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer, 1.7 Ounce, Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizer more...
Okay, first of all, let me say how much I love this brand so when I was recommended this product I had to give it a try. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. My skin is oily on some days, dry on others, and normal some days but always sensitive. I normally used the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. Now this moisturizer feels nice, cool and refreshing, it's light and goes on so smoothly but it did not provide me with any added benefits as opposed to the Cetaphil I normally use. I liked it but the price tag is pretty high to not dramatically change my skin. I don't think I will be repurchasing. One odd thing about this is that sometimes I would feel a mild stinging sensation, especially after a deep exfoliation or use of acne spot treatments.
Kaitlyn M.
I picked this up from Meijer at the begging of the season for FIVE dollars. It was originally 50$. I have very oily skin so I was really happy to see that this is a oil free moisturizer. It dose have a very nice texture, it's not greasy and it doesn't feel like anything on the skin. When I first got the product and went to use it for the first time, the pump didn't work I tried quite a few times until I gave up and pulled it apart and dug the product out. After I put it back together and messed with it for a while it did start to work. I wasn't super impressed with this one it was hydrating but not as hydrating as I had hoped for.
Collina B.
The Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-free Moisturizer is amazing. I have very dry skin so this product is essential for me. It is a gentle product unless your skin is supper dry. If your skin is supper dry then it burns a little but it fixes the dryness and thats all that matters for me.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Love this gel moisturizer so much! It feels incredible... No stickiness! Made with soothing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, chamomile, vitamins A and E- it is made for all skin types especially oily and acne prone. I highly recommend- a total must try!!
Charca M.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
While it's great to have an option for a light moisturizer in the summer months, this product was TOO light - I felt likeI hardly got any moisture! For the price, I would like a better performing product.
Emily M.
I didn't see much difference in my very dry skin. I expected with the heavy price tag that I would see some kind of difference. I see more difference in my Clinique products. I got this as a sample somewhere but would not spend my own money on this product.
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
It's a good moisturizer but not like outstanding to me. It's lightweight, absorbs quick, Don't give me freestyle or heavy feeling.
The problem is the packaging you can't really tell when your almost out.
I would recommend !