BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Ultra-lite replenishing moisturizer featuring Firma-CELL 4™, a powerful PTR anti-aging peptide complex that helps to smooth, lift and clarify the look of deep wrinkles and fine lines with Vitamins A, C & E, Collagen and Elastin. Dries matte. Ultra-Lite 24/7 Anti-Aging Cellular Repair. see more...

Taylor W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I don't have much wrinkles being only 22 but I do have some areas under my eyes and my forehead that needs attention so I have been using this product on those areas and the results are amazing. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures because there is definitely a difference since I've been using this! I am going to purchase more and use this long term.
Karla R.
Bronx
This product is amazing. It applies well and leave my face feeling clean. Although I'm not in my thirties yet it helps my skin feel young. For the amount of product received and the uses I get out of it, it's a good price. I would reccomend this product to anyone wanting some weekly pampering for a more yourhful face.
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the sample size of this cream first and then bought the full size. I have adult acne but concerned with aging skin. I liked this cream because it did not create or irritate breakouts but actually made my skin smoother and clearer. I have been very happy with it!
Bonnie H.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fabulous anti aging product. This brand has never done me dirty and I will continue to buy products from this line. I have very sensitive skin and I've never had any problems with this brand.
Donica B.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product that goes above and beyond to prevent aging in the skin. It smells good, and didn't react negatively on my skin. The price is a bit up there but I would highly consider this for people who are truly dedicated in preserving the youthfulness.
member-e8dc2978f
Sugar Land, TX
This makes my skin feel so renewed and soft it is not heavy and does not feel like it clogs my pores. It has a light scent that is pleasant. It is great for a light moisturizer during the summer.
Emily E.
I liked this product, but for the price point I was not thrilled. It kept my skin soft, but I want more than that if I'm paying good money. I'm young so there's not much to fill and retighten but it just didn't wow me.
SHANNON G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is faint, and that's always a plus when you have sensitive skin. It sits well, and absorbs quickly. A lot of moisturizers leave you feeling heavy, but this one is light and airy.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm indifferent. I don't like nor hate this product. It works well for what it is. A little on the messy and time consuming side but my face felt nice afterwards so that's a plus.
Jacquie Y.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Pretty hydrating without the oily feel . I would buy again when it's on sale . It's on sale now for buy one get one