Peter Thomas Roth Ultimate Creme

Water. We need it. Our skin needs it to feel young and dewy soft. Yet aging skin loses its ability to limit water loss. Until now. Introducing Creme de la Creme, a rich emollient creme specifically designed to lock in moisture, not simply by preventing water loss, but by actually strengthening the skin s hydrolipidic barrier. Featuring Advanced Moisture Complex™, a targeted suite of active ingredients proven to deliver 248% more hydration a full 8 hours after application. The result: dry, dehydrated skin feels soft, smooth, richly nourished, eminently touchable. Creme de la Creme. Capture the water. Recapture the glow. R ich restorative moisture soothes, plumps, firms. see more...

karissa M.
Love yhis product for sensitive skin because it doesn't break my skin out and still helps it to feel fully moisturized without the usual oily after feeling.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Very hydrating smell very good. Keep the travel size with me all the time . Love his products. I absolutely suggest using in very dry skin.
Sabrina R.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
I started using this product when I was 17 years old. My mom has always used moisturizers and this her favorite one. It's great!!!
Julie M.
Love the idea of it. Sadly the cream is a little too heavy for my face. It makes my pores clog and my skin break out
Madison M.
Fullerton, CA
very moisturizing, feels great on your skin, non greasy. a little pricy but worth it. would purchase again
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Peter Thomas ultimate cream is very luxurious feels smooth on your skin and last for hours
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , ON
This cream is lovely!! It spreads very nicely and evenly, isn't greasy and although it does absorb quickly enough I am still left feeling very hydrated. I love the texture, the smell, and pretty much all thing Peter Thomas Roth!! Would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family members!! Also I am acne prone and have never broken out due to this cream.
Brooke C.
Slave Lake, AB
I found this product to be very moisturizing on my dry patchy skin. It caused no breakouts on my sensitive skin. I liked the smell.I purchased this product at Sephora for $60. It is out of stock a lot though.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Have u used the cream on your face