BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A rich cream that delivers the ultimate dose of clinical-grade moisturizers. This deeply hydrating cream nourishes skin to promote a beautiful, healthy, and more youthful look. To reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, its advanced delivery system penetrates deeply to deliver the underlying layers of the skin a balanced cocktail of moisturizers. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan In a clinical study, this product was proven to provide a 248 improvement in moisturization for a full eight hours.

Maureen T.
Naperville, IL
I LOVE all products by this brand. I first started using the exfoliator from this brand and fell in love and so I decided to try other products. I love how fresh, smooth, and hydrated my face feels with this product.
Courtney F.
This is what I use exactly but I use his hydrating moisturizer and it was the best ever! It was so lightweight and so gentle on my face. I will for sure be repurchasing this. I am truly in love with this product!
Ashley B.
This cream is very creamy it works good like a good cream should I mean hey if you like cream especially creamy creams then this is the product for you!!!!!! Purchase peter Thomas Roth products for a really creamy cream cream cream experience today
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
This stuff is excellent for dry and flakey skin! I've used my fair share of moisturizers and this one is top three. It's leaves my skin feeling supple for quite a while, while still being gentle on the skin. My only complaint is that it has a weird texture to it, a little thick and cakey, but definitely worth it!
PERLA P.
I love all of PeterThomasRoth products! This creme is amazing! I put it on in the morning and it last all day. My face was so soft. It helps your makeup go on smother & last longer. Very impressed!
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
I have tried the peter Thomas Roth cloud creme and absolutely loved it so I gave this a try, and although I don't like it as much it is still a nice creme especially for your face! No harsh chemical or fragrance for those with sensitive skin. I wouldn't change anything.
Alessandra P.
Caracas, Distrito capital

They gave me a sample of this cream and I'm in love, I have almost nothing left. So I recommend it for all skin types, leave the skin like a baby. And it comes in a good presentation since you do not contaminate the product with your fingers or dry it with oxygen
Heather R.
Decatur, AL
This product is so good! Makes your skin feel so soft and so smooth! It is a little pricey but it is worth it for sure. It is very gentle on the skin and that is one reason I like it! I would definitely purchase again!
Mallory F.
Vista, CA
This product is excellent. I have dry acne prone skin and this product has kept me moisturized and has not broken me out. I mix it with my makeup in the morning for a smoother easier application and at night with the PTR glycolic acid and I love it.
Melissa F.
Ft Mitchell, KY
This stuff is wonderful! I love PTR products! This stuff makes your skin soft and luminous! One of my favorite products by Peter Thomas Roth.