BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Water. We need it. Our skin needs it to feel young and dewy soft. Yet aging skin loses its ability to limit water loss. Until now. Introducing Creme de la Creme, a rich emollient creme specifically designed to lock in moisture, not simply by preventing water loss, but by actually strengthening the skin s hydrolipidic barrier. Featuring Advanced Moisture Complex™, a targeted suite of active ingredients proven to deliver 248% more hydration a full 8 hours after application. The result: dry, dehydrated skin feels soft, smooth, richly nourished, eminently touchable. Creme de la Creme. Capture the water. Recapture the glow. R ich restorative moisture soothes, plumps, firms. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Ultimate Creme
  • "very moisturizing, feels great on your skin, non greasy. a little pricy but worth it. would purchase again " in 4 reviews
  • "When traveling for work I stayed at a hotel which provided the Peter Thomas line in there rooms. I was pleasantly surprised after using their moisture. I suffer from dry skin and this product left my skin feeling moisturized, soft, and bright. Now I look for there products when shopping. Definitely a must! " in 3 reviews
Laura C.
This product lives up to its name. If you dry skin then this is the moisturizer for you. It feels a little heavy on the skin. I noticed a difference from day 1 with this product. I have combination skin so this worked amazing for the dry patches. For the normal/oily spots I could feel it making the area prone to acne. A tube will last a long time if you apply lightly.
Ciera B.
Columbus, OH
Nice and smooth, creamy. Leaves the face feeling like butter. Not as expensive as other brands and worth it. I've used it a few times and I love it and will definitely use it again. Gentle on my skin. It's perfect. I use it nearly every single night after cleansing my face.
Jessica W.
It did its job, but the smell threw me off. I could tell it was supposed to have a clean (maybe citrus?) scent but I didn't care for it. If I don't like the way it smells, I won't purchase it. Sorry, it's a deal breaker for me :( give me more options.....
Monique C.
Apopka, FL
I've tried this has an sample from Sephora and it was beyond amazing. I went back to buy the full size. I will be a repeat customer because of how gentle it is on your skin. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Cara J.
Makes skin so so smooth! I love using it before bed! Kind of pricey but deff worth the extra few dollars. Order from QVC for the best bang for your buck. They even have payment plans for those on a budget!
Maheen J.
I thought Peter Thomas Roth was about anti aging and nothing else. I tried this product to use during spring/summer time. I loved it. It mattified my skin and kept me oil free.
Sigma P.
La Palma, CA
This one was nice but recently I am getting acne in my skin so I would like to change it and try out something else. Their face wash and face mask is also great.
Xylina r.
Kissimmee, FL
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
Love this! It's too bad that it's so extremely expensive. My face was super smooth and so nice to the touch after using. Incredibly gentle and wonderful all around.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is the most amazing deeply Hydrating cream I have used. It is emollient rich and deeply hydrates the skin with high quality ingredients. It is definitely worth the price tag.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Have u used the cream on your face