BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Water. We need it. Our skin needs it to feel young and dewy soft. Yet aging skin loses its ability to limit water loss. Until now. Introducing Creme de la Creme, a rich emollient creme specifically designed to lock in moisture, not simply by preventing water loss, but by actually strengthening the skin s hydrolipidic barrier. Featuring Advanced Moisture Complex™, a targeted suite of active ingredients proven to deliver 248% more hydration a full 8 hours after application. The result: dry, dehydrated skin feels soft, smooth, richly nourished, eminently touchable. Creme de la Creme. Capture the water. Recapture the glow. R ich restorative moisture soothes, plumps, firms. see more...

Maheen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought Peter Thomas Roth was about anti aging and nothing else. I tried this product to use during spring/summer time. I loved it. It mattified my skin and kept me oil free.
Laura C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product lives up to its name. If you dry skin then this is the moisturizer for you. It feels a little heavy on the skin. I noticed a difference from day 1 with this product. I have combination skin so this worked amazing for the dry patches. For the normal/oily spots I could feel it making the area prone to acne. A tube will last a long time if you apply lightly.
Monique C.
Apopka, FL
I've tried this has an sample from Sephora and it was beyond amazing. I went back to buy the full size. I will be a repeat customer because of how gentle it is on your skin. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Cara J.
Makes skin so so smooth! I love using it before bed! Kind of pricey but deff worth the extra few dollars. Order from QVC for the best bang for your buck. They even have payment plans for those on a budget!
Ciera B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and smooth, creamy. Leaves the face feeling like butter. Not as expensive as other brands and worth it. I've used it a few times and I love it and will definitely use it again. Gentle on my skin. It's perfect. I use it nearly every single night after cleansing my face.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most amazing deeply Hydrating cream I have used. It is emollient rich and deeply hydrates the skin with high quality ingredients. It is definitely worth the price tag.
karissa M.
Lewisville
Love yhis product for sensitive skin because it doesn't break my skin out and still helps it to feel fully moisturized without the usual oily after feeling.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating smell very good. Keep the travel size with me all the time . Love his products. I absolutely suggest using in very dry skin.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product and company!! NOT A WASTE OF MONEY,give you what u hoping for.I promise it won't disappoint you.
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the idea of it. Sadly the cream is a little too heavy for my face. It makes my pores clog and my skin break out
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Have u used the cream on your face