BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Oil-free. Water resistant. Fragrance-free. Shine-free finish. Absorbs quickly. Weightless and undetectable to the touch. UVA/UVB protection and. Anti-oxidant vitamins A, C & E. For all skin types So uber-dry... you won t even know it s on!  A revolutionary, uber-lightweight, water resistant formula leaves an invisible veil of SPF30 that is undetectable to the touch.  Absorbs quickly for a shine-free, non-sticky, residue-free finish.  Rich with anti-oxidant vitamins A, C, & E.  PABA and fragrance-free. Animal Cruelty Free. see more...

April B.
Mint Hill
I am an African-American with mature skin. I purchased this product after reading the reviews. Some good and some not-so-good. So I decided to try it for myself. I stopped wearing foundation/powder about 3 yrs. ago.  I tried this for the first time about 2 yrs. ago and I love it! Left a powdery feel and just a slight shine opposed to the usual extreme shine. I am so glad that I purchased it. The price point was excellent since I purchased it from TJMAXX. (It was the only tube that they had.)

This product has since been discont'd, as ALL good products seem to do, but can be found hit or miss on ebay.

Mary M.
Anderson, SC
Great Outdoors Expert
Love this product. I think it is awesome and the results have been incredible. I love that you can purchase it in many places. The packaging is definitely nice and expected from a very well renowned name company. The product is great quality. I recommend.
Jeremy Y.
Paramus, NJ
The greatest sunscreen I have used, so sad that they discontinued this product.  Although it was a little heavy to put on it spreads to a weightless matte finish that was super easy to layer foundation over.  Great for going out in the summertime and it is one of the only sunscreens that doesn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Sola O.
Boston, MA
Love this so much! Feels very lightweight and doesn't have that typical sunscreen scent. I bought this from Sephora and highly recommend for everyone to use! Packaging is nice and sunscreen comes out neatly without causing a mess.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I've always loved dry sunscreen. Its literally the best thing you could ever try. I had zero sand sprinkles sticking to my back after using the dry sunscreen . no yucky oil feeling.
Jill C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I thought this would be great for my oily skin but I have found that it is almost just as greasy as an average sunscreen. I haven't been burned with it though.
Kristina B.
Can't go wrong with any Peter Thomas Roth product in my book. This Uber-dry sunscreen delivers on everything that it promises.
Vanessa G.
I love the brand but I don't think that this sunscreen lives up to the name of "uber-dry"... it is still pretty greasy.
Justine A.
Great Outdoors Expert
PTR makes wonderful products and their sunscreen is no exception. I really love how it works. Wish the price tag wasn't so high.
Susan S.
Gary, MN
A bit greasy feeling, but works well. I like most PT Roth products but this one isn't my favorite.