Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask

by Peter Thomas Roth

Medicated masque with 10% Sulfur, purifying Kaolin and Bentonite Clays dries, clears up and helps prevent acne. Designed to exfoliate the skins surface with natural Sulfur at the maximum OTC level, absorb excess oil and help purify clogged pores.

Does the smell of sulfur linger after washing the mask off?
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask How well does this mask for and what are its benefits? Has someone tried it already? I have dry skin and I would like to know if I could still use it.
How is it going to help?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask!
Product Highlights
This is the only product that works wonders on my moderate breakouts and whiteheads. I have dry, semi-sensitive skin and only use this as a spot treatment when needed. I get SO much product for the cost. Good shelf life as well. in reviews
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Natasha P.
Purchased at: Dermstore
This mask is great for my oily and acne prone skin. I use it 1-2 times a week. It’s does wonders to my skin. It dries out pimples over night. I started seeing difference after second use when it slowly started cleaning my face. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it. I haven’t really found a dupe for this product so will be using another jar in the future when I run out.
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Darriyen I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been avoiding buying this mask because of the price but I had to give on because of the great reviews. I love how the sulfur smell is not strong compared to the MB which is awful. The mask does not dry my skin out and it’s easy to wash off. It will leave your skin baby smooth and clear breakouts in the process. I use this as spot treatment for minor breakouts. It is truly worth the investment. Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask
Nikki B.
The Woodlands, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Nikki B.
I love this mask!!! Whenever my skin is in need of some TLC after a weekend of too much junk food, this is my #1 go to!
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Svetlana F.
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Svetlana F.
Absolutely obsessed with this product. Love the texture, how it firms when it dries and definitely PREVENTS breakouts. Anytime I see or feel any kind of inflammation on my face (especially T-zone), I put this on. It doesn't take away my skin's moisture, and removes just the excess oil. Highly recommend.
Mindy H.
Oxnard
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Mindy H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been a lifesaver during COVID! I’ve been using this mask when I feel like my face is breaking out or feels stressed from the wear and tear of wearing my masks. Sulfur is such a great ingredient in this formula. This has become one of my favorite skin care products and is a staple in my routine!
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Sergio M.
This is a medicated masque with 10% Sulfur, purifying Kaolin and Bentonite Clays dries, clears up and helps prevent acne. Designed to exfoliate the skins surface with natural Sulfur at the maximum OTC level, absorb excess oil and help purify clogged pores. Soothes and calms the appearance of skin with Aloe Vera. My life savior! Different than Salicylic Acid this mask helps really prevent acne.
Kimberly R.
San Bernardino, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Kimberly R.
Really good mask. I have dry skin and while this stuff is definitely super intense, I don’t have issues with it so long as I apply a very hydrating moisturizer afterwards like the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream. It’s a bit pricy but you don’t need to use much and it doubles as a spot treatment for me 😍
Nadia S.
Alexandria
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Nadia S.
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Nadia S.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you are looking for something that packs a mean punch, look no further. For $50 you can purchase 5oz of hormonal + cystic acne’s worst enemy. Honestly. Two uses of this and my acne disappears. The only downside is the horrible smell of sulfur, but an easy trade off for clear skin.
Nacody H.
Green Bay
This is amazing! It made my skin so smooth and radiant, like it took 10 years off of my skin. It was a tad pricey, but it’s definitely worth the results. The packaging is what you’d expect for this type of product. I have recommended it to many friends and family.
Bizzie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Bizzie H.
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask uploaded by Bizzie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love with this mask! I haven’t had it for to long and already having great results. I don’t suffer from terrible acne or blemishes but when I do(usually once a month) they drive me crazy! I’ve been looking for a mask I can use all over or as a spot treatment and I’ve found it in this product. It has helped with my hormonal acne and also any of this pesky little white heads and black heads. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great acne mask that does not dry you out or strip your skin.Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angel N.