BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For those who prefer an aromatic medicated masque with eucalyptus, sulfur and purified clay designed to exfoliate dead skin cells and treat inflamed acne. Cleanses oily skin, T-zone and clogged pores. Dries and clears up blemishes and helps prevent their return. Active ingredient: precipitated sulfur U.S.P. 10%. Skin clearing sulfur with therapeutic Eucalyptus, soothing Aloe and purifying Kaolin for the treatment of acne. An aromatic medicated masque with Eucalyptus, Sulfur and purified clay designed to exfoliate dead skin cells. Cleanses oily, T-zone, clogged pores. Dries and clears blemishes and helps prevent their return. Sulfur Cooling Masque. see more...

• I have very sensitive skin so I don't know if i should buy it bec...1 Answers
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
I got this product for the horrible hormonal acne that i get once a month, and I was seriously clear in 2 days. Love love love I always have one on hand and a back up.
Note: don't put this by your nose if you use it three times a week as directed. It can be harsh and leave the skin under your nose a little raw.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I really really like this facemask a lot this really cleared up my skin and got rid of my breakouts that I was having. It can be a bit drying so make sure to use a good moisturizer even if you have oily skin. This is a sulfur mask so keep in mind that it's going to have a sulfur smell But that didn't bother me
weglowup n.
when I tried this product, I had to return because it made my skin feel burning ☹️ it was harsh for my skin and after I washed out, it left my skin feel dry and somewhat powdery. If you can, try sample first as it is not gentle mask at least in my opinion.
Sarah H.
Gresham , OR
I use this mask as a spot treatment I apply it to any deep or angry blemishes and leave it overnight and by morning it has significantly reduced in size! I haven’t ever used this on my entire face at once because I’m scared it will dry my skin out.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I love any mask that cools due to my rosacia. After a long day of irritation or a heavy makeup day i swipe this on and watch a couple shows before bed. It leaves a mild residue but if you let it sit over night your cheeks will be plush little pillows by morning.
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
Cool, cleansing, chill face mask. Little too rich for my pocket, but I dig it. I’ll probably stick with something a little cheaper honestly, but it definitely does it’s job! Great product!! You can’t go wrong with Peter Thomas Roth!
Cierra B.
Kansas city
Didn’t really care for the mask . While I had the mask on the cool tingely feeling was enjoyable but when I took the mask off it left my face with a filmy Residue. It also broke my slime out very bad and left my skin super dry .
Sydney T.
I saw SO MANY rave reviews on this mask and finally decided to take the plunge and try it for myself. Unfortunately, it just didn’t work out for me. It was fine and didn’t break me out, but didn’t really do anything I thought it would.
Lacey N.
Patterson, CA
Love this product when I have crazy breakouts! It drys out my breakouts and helps bring me back to life Keep the lid on or it will dry out, and then if that does happen put some water in it and you'll be fine. Definitely recommend it to my hormonal ladies.
Angelica U.
I have very sensitive skin so I don't know if i should buy it because I don't know how my skin will react, so should a person like me with sensitive skin buy this product?