Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque

by Peter Thomas Roth

For those who prefer an aromatic medicated masque with eucalyptus, sulfur and purified clay designed to exfoliate dead skin cells and treat inflamed acne. Cleanses oily skin, T-zone and clogged pores. Dries and clears up blemishes and helps prevent their return. Active ingredient: precipitated sulfur U.S.P. 10%. Skin clearing sulfur with therapeutic Eucalyptus, soothing Aloe and purifying Kaolin for the treatment of acne. An aromatic medicated masque with Eucalyptus, Sulfur and purified clay designed to exfoliate dead skin cells. Cleanses oily, T-zone, clogged pores. Dries and clears blemishes and helps prevent their return. Sulfur Cooling Masque.

Does this product have an energizing aspect or revitalizing effect?
Is this good for acne prone skin ?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque!
Product Highlights
“...eucalyptus in it is very strong so might not be great for people who are sensitive to smells but I enjoyed the fresh eucalyptus scent. I really enjoyed the cooling sensation as well, felt so refreshing, like I was getting a facial at the spa. Highly recommended, especially for oily skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and it recommended removing mask sooner than 10 minutes so I went by that and worked perfectly! Afterwards AND the next day my skin felt so soft and clear! Felt great!” in reviews
I like this mask because it helps control oil and settle breakouts. A little goes a long way, so the jar will last you forever. It's a little pricey, I reccomend using a flat brush to apply an even layer to make it last even longer. It says to use only on affected areas, however I do not have sensitive skin and have applied it to my whole face (I have very oily skin) without issue.
Leominster, MA
I got this product for the horrible hormonal acne that i get once a month, and I was seriously clear in 2 days. Love love love I always have one on hand and a back up. Note: don't put this by your nose if you use it three times a week as directed. It can be harsh and leave the skin under your nose a little raw.
1100 south main street, lot 161, adrian, Michigan
For starters I love Roth face masks, they are all made of really high quality ingredients that never make my face break out as I have really sensitive skin this is amazing!! I love the Roth sulfur masks as they are good for treating my acne as I am allergic to salysitic acid and benzoyl peroxide
Valley Vlg, CA
This mask is amazing! Sulfur is fantastic for acne and this mask has a good percentage of sulfur along with clays which help draw out impurities and control oil. It does have parabens and perfume in it (which does help with the usual terrible smell of sulfur), but other than that all the other ingredients are fantastic. It doesn't dry my skin out, doesn't leave a residue, and really softens skin as well as drawing acne to the surface pretty quickly. My skin always feels really soft and clean after using this and it's the only mask that works well overnight on cystic acne without making my skin dry and raw. The Mario Badescu drying lotion is similar but because of the alcohol in it, it's much more drying and can leave skin surrounding a blemish peeling - PTR is definitely as effective (if not more), but much gentler. This is one of the only products that has also helped reduce my cystic acne within a few days of use overnight. I tend to use it about 3 times a week and it's really helped to keep my problematic skin clear and under control unlike anything else I've used. For a cheaper alternative, the Origins sulfur mask is also great because that one has saliclyic acid and camphor which soothe and further fight acne, (whereas PTR mask has aloe and a stronger concentration of sulfur). The Origins one doesn't have parabens to my knowledge but it does have alcohol, so even though it is quite effective as well, I find it more drying than this PTR mask. The Origins version smells much stronger and a bit unpleasant too, whereas PTR really doesn't smell bad at all. Not only is this PTR mask amazing for acne and keeping skin clear, but the jar is quite large considering you only need a light layer to get the full effect of all the ingredients so I can see this lasting me at least 6 months with regular use. If you have acne, particularly cystic acne, give this mask a try!
Germantown, MD
I really like this for my acneic skin. It is a little pricey but it is worth the price. Also, a little bit goes a long way. I don’t have sensitive skin so I’m not sure if it would be too strong if your skin was sensitive. However, I like it!
new york
I love everything about this brand. I have not been disappointed by any of their products thus far and will continue to Be a loyal customer. A bit pricey but worth it. Amazing brand altogether!!! Keep up the great work
This product feels great. I love the sulfur masks. It makes my skin so soft and is gentle on my skin. It is very pricey but it does work well. I wish the price of it was a bit lower but I would recommend it to others.
Patterson, CA
Love this product when I have crazy breakouts! It drys out my breakouts and helps bring me back to life Keep the lid on or it will dry out, and then if that does happen put some water in it and you'll be fine. Definitely recommend it to my hormonal ladies.
I got this mask because my dermatologist said a sulfur mask would reduce my occasional breakouts and this mask did not disappoint! Not only was I breakout free but my skin flowed and felt smooth and taught!! Would definitely recommend!!
Byron Center
I have extremely oily skin that has an olive/red tint to it, which I hate. Let me tell you- this product is incredible! It really makes the redness in my face disappear. It doesn't even leave behind any weird white residue or dryness!