BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For those who prefer an aromatic medicated masque with eucalyptus, sulfur and purified clay designed to exfoliate dead skin cells and treat inflamed acne. Cleanses oily skin, T-zone and clogged pores. Dries and clears up blemishes and helps prevent their return. Active ingredient: precipitated sulfur U.S.P. 10%. Skin clearing sulfur with therapeutic Eucalyptus, soothing Aloe and purifying Kaolin for the treatment of acne. An aromatic medicated masque with Eucalyptus, Sulfur and purified clay designed to exfoliate dead skin cells. Cleanses oily, T-zone, clogged pores. Dries and clears blemishes and helps prevent their return. Sulfur Cooling Masque. see more...

• I have very sensitive skin so I don't know if i should buy it bec...1 Answers
Natalie P.
Novi, MI
After reading great reviews I thought this would be the perfect solution for my adult acne. Unfortunately, it made the problem worse. Before using this product I had a few pimples on my jawline that worsened around my time of the month. After using this product I developed small pimples all over my cheeks, which I never had an issue with before. My jawline never cleared either. Thinking this could be "purging" I continued to use this product for 2 months but the problem continued to worsen. After discontinuing this product, my skin cleared to it's previous condition within 3 weeks. Although it appears to work miracles for some, this product was not for me.
Nicole E.
Del Mar, CA
I love my Sulfur Cooling Masque by Peter Thomas Roth! I purchased my first jug of the masque recently, and I am almost finished with it! I love the product, it has easy to store packaging & I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to rid their face of unwanted blemishes - it works every time!
Isela C.
Great sulfur mask! It is a bit drying, so I only use it once a week and I moisturize right after removing it. Leaves my skin clearer and makes my pores smaller. I also use it as a acne spot treatment and it minimizes the pimple and reduces redness. A bit pricey but I think it's worth it.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Great masque I bought a holiday gift sampler box which came with a few other product ! But out of all of them this was my favorite. I purchased it from Sephora . It's perfect I wouldn't change anything about the formula of this masque . And I can't wait till I purchase the full product .
Mahima S.
Philadelphia
Works wonders! But keep in mind, this WILL take out all excess oil from your skin so it's important to moisturize and do the regular routine after; otherwise it will result in breakouts the next day. But I use this overtime I have a breakout and I notice a difference the next day.
Brie H.
South Dartmouth, MA
I love this product so much. It has a cooling effect on my skin and It's not harsh on my skin. It helps clear my acne. It has amazing results. If I get a bad breakout I use it after my shower and the next morning the acne has cleared or improved. I would definitely recommend this
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
This is a higher end product that is worth every penny! I purchased this for my daughter who is acne prone. She uses it everyday on her sensitive skin, and it has been the only product that has improved or cleared her acne. Definitely recommend!
Azadeh V.
If you're looking for spot treatment this is the product! The sulfur absorbs the oils in your skin and tackles breakouts really fast. Use it a couple times a week for best results, leaving on clean skin for about 10 minutes before rinsing off.
cat s.
Madison, WI
Skin is refreshed after using the Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque. My client feels very clean and like a breathe of freash air. I use several products and will continue to use.
Mimi L.
Marietta, OH
Absolutely a five star rating! I found out about this product on a blog and I've been obsessed ever since! It's amazing! My face feels brand new after I mask with this product!
Angelica U.
I have very sensitive skin so I don't know if i should buy it because I don't know how my skin will react, so should a person like me with sensitive skin buy this product?