BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For those who prefer an aromatic medicated masque with eucalyptus, sulfur and purified clay designed to exfoliate dead skin cells and treat inflamed acne. Cleanses oily skin, T-zone and clogged pores. Dries and clears up blemishes and helps prevent their return. Active ingredient: precipitated sulfur U.S.P. 10%. Skin clearing sulfur with therapeutic Eucalyptus, soothing Aloe and purifying Kaolin for the treatment of acne. An aromatic medicated masque with Eucalyptus, Sulfur and purified clay designed to exfoliate dead skin cells. Cleanses oily, T-zone, clogged pores. Dries and clears blemishes and helps prevent their return. Sulfur Cooling Masque. see more...

• I have very sensitive skin so I don't know if i should bu...1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque
  • "Draws out impurities and is super helpful for clearing up acne. The eucalyptus in it is very strong so might not be great for people who are sensitive to smells but I enjoyed the fresh eucalyptus scent. I really enjoyed the cooling sensation as well, felt so refreshing, like I was getting a facial at the spa. Highly recommended, especially for oily skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and it recommended removing mask sooner than 10 minutes so I went by that and worked perfectly! Afterwards AND the next day my skin felt so soft and clear! Felt great!" in 8 reviews
Dasha⚫⚪ B.
Brooklyn,NY
This mask is amazing! Sulfur is fantastic for acne and this mask has a good percentage of sulfur along with clays which help draw out impurities and control oil. It does have parabens and perfume in it (which does help with the usual terrible smell of sulfur), but other than that all the other ingredients are fantastic. It doesn't dry my skin out, doesn't leave a residue, and really softens skin as well as drawing acne to the surface pretty quickly. My skin always feels really soft and clean after using this and it's the only mask that works well overnight on cystic acne without making my skin dry and raw. The Mario Badescu drying lotion is similar but because of the alcohol in it, it's much more drying and can leave skin surrounding a blemish peeling - PTR is definitely as effective (if not more), but much gentler. This is one of the only products that has also helped reduce my cystic acne within a few days of use overnight. I tend to use it about 3 times a week and it's really helped to keep my problematic skin clear and under control unlike anything else I've used. For a cheaper alternative, the Origins sulfur mask is also great because that one has saliclyic acid and camphor which soothe and further fight acne, (whereas PTR mask has aloe and a stronger concentration of sulfur). The Origins one doesn't have parabens to my knowledge but it does have alcohol, so even though it is quite effective as well, I find it more drying than this PTR mask. The Origins version smells much stronger and a bit unpleasant too, whereas PTR really doesn't smell bad at all. Not only is this PTR mask amazing for acne and keeping skin clear, but the jar is quite large considering you only need a light layer to get the full effect of all the ingredients so I can see this lasting me at least 6 months with regular use. If you have acne, particularly cystic acne, give this mask a try!
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Oh my goodness what an awesome rescue masque! Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque literally changed my life. I have severe allergies and rosacea and had tried dermatologists recommend products for years that never helped all my symptoms. From the very first time I applied this cooling cool clay masque I was blown away. I saw immediate relief for nearly every symptom: redness swelling reduction almost completely puff free pores shrank blackheads gone and my breakouts were SO much better smaller and ready for healing. This is a breeze to apply & rinses off fairly easy. Although it is super stinky, (obviously it is SULFER after all) once I got used to it the smell it was no longer an issue. The benefits far outweighs that smell. I would recommend this to all people who have allergies acne rosacea and large pores. It is a bit on the pricey end, but when I add up all the products I have thrown out over the past it’s a no brainer. Love @PeterThomasRoth #SulfurCoolingMasque @Influenster @Contest #FaceMasque #PTRCult #sulfur-masque

Disclosure: I was not paid for this review. I am using my review for activities and contests per @Influenster @Ipsy and other #Contest Brand sponsors.
Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
I got this product for the horrible hormonal acne that i get once a month, and I was seriously clear in 2 days. Love love love I always have one on hand and a back up.
Note: don't put this by your nose if you use it three times a week as directed. It can be harsh and leave the skin under your nose a little raw.
Paul S.
This is one of my favorite masks because not only can it be used all over to help deep clean my entire face but I can also use it as an overnight spot treatment on breakouts to help get rid of them quicker! Make sure you keep the lid on tight because it will dry out if you don’t.
Brooke N.
Midland
This product is amazing! It feels so great on your skin and leaves it feeling AMAZING! So soft and fresh. Good value and not too pricey at all. Nice packaging..so cute! I honestly do not feel as though there is anything that the company can do to change it. It's perfect!
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
Love anything from PTR I feel like. So many good experiences with so many products. I will continue to try out new products and they come out. Wish I had endless amount of money to keep buying PTR products because they are truly one of the best I’ve tried in the last few years. This mask felt cooling on the face and it was very hydrating. Worth the price worth the hype. Worth the trip to ulta to buy it!! I have oily skin and it works well.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm allergic to high quantity of salicylic acid so I needed an acne product that didn't make me break out even more or do worse things to my face. This mask helped me so much! It burns at first but it's not something that will make you want to wash it off. Because it's pretty potent, I washed my face with a mild cleanser (no acne battling products) and then used this mask. I used it twice a week and it honestly worked miracles.
Mana M.
I tried this out and these products are amazing. I loved the way they made my face feel. My skin felt soft and refreshed. It was a gentle product however a little goes a long way. I’d definitely recommend others to try it out!
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
Best stuff ever it feels so good on my skin and leaves it feeling extremly smooth and looking Flawless. It also isnt a heavy feel either which is my main concern with my skin care products
member-5a6cd
this product is very expensive though it is worth the money. this product really cools off my face especially on a sunny day. It also gives a nice radiance dewy glow especially for a night out. I would highly recommend this for people who are beginners with make up and skin care
Angelica U.
I have very sensitive skin so I don't know if i should buy it because I don't know how my skin will react, so should a person like me with sensitive skin buy this product?