Peter Thomas Roth Strawberry Scrub Fruit Enzyme Polisher

by Peter Thomas Roth

A revitalizing triple strawberry enzyme complex that cleanses, exfoliates, refines, and refreshes skin. The ultimate refreshing fruit, strawberries have been traditionally used as face masks to lighten the complexion and tone the skin. Strawberry Fresh Cell™ specially extracted and microcapsulated for ultimate nutrient delivery and performance work to moisturize, tone, and purify skin. Strawberry puree consists of the skin, pulp, juice, and seeds of the strawberry fruit and is high in vitamin C, antiaging ellagic acid, polyphenols, and two nutritive minerals: manganese and potassium. Strawberry enzyme helps improve problematic skin and delivers a brighter complexion to effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance. Finely ground almonds gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells, leaving skin soft, smooth, and invigorated.

Helps improve problem skin.Provide a brighter complexion.Effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance.

• Helps improve problem skin
  • Provide a brighter complexion
  • Effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance
  • Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate.

Where can I find this at a local retailer? I don’t always have a card to use for online shopping so I need to pay cash at a local retailer.
why dont they sell this anymore?! :(
Does this have any effect on acne prone skin? I've been debating on buying it and I was curious!
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Strawberry Scrub Fruit Enzyme Polisher!
Product Highlights
“This is a amazing scrub. I have sensitive skin and and also very dry skin and this is my go to for exfoliator that doesn't make met break out or itch like crazy afterwards. Love it! And it smells so nice with all the real strawberry in it! A+” in reviews
“I absolutely love this product. I suffer from really dry skin on my T zone, and this removes ALL! It's so easy, and smells fantastic. The only downside may be that in Denmark is on the expensive side.” in reviews
I really like this scrub. It feels nice and does the job. It smells good too. It may seem like It’s expensive but you get a really decent amount and it doesn’t take much. I don’t use this on my body but on my face and I’m finally almost out of it but it’s lasted me several months. Highly recommend.
Colden, NY
I took a class with my mom at Sephora regarding skincare and trying to find ways to diminish some of the oil on my face. The skincare employee suggested I try to exfoliate my face maybe once or twice a week to get all of the dead skin off and refresh my face. I can't get enough of this stuff, I wish I could use it everyday. The smell is just amazing and makes my face feel so smooth after I use it. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way! I've had this whole tub for a year and am almost out! Don't let the price tag turn you away!
I have been using this product for more than a year now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I use this product once a day while I'm showering. I have acne and this product exfoliates while not being to harsh on my skin and it also leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized instead of feeling stripped. I 100% believe this product helps keep my acne under control! It doesn't hurt that it smells like strawberries either.
Salinas , CA
First off, this smells amazing!! Secondly, it works great. I love that it's gentle enough to use everyday but still scrubby enough to exfoliate your skin. My skin looks and feels fresher after using this. My second favorite strawberry scrub would be the Mario Badescu one.
ann arbor
I love fruit smoothies and the smell of this scrub.... but somewhere I read using strawberry on your skin isn't very good. The smell was great but there wasn't anything remarkable about this scrub beside the smell. It would be nice to see visible result but instead I couldn't get my mind off that thought that strawberries on your face doesn't really have value.
McKinney , TX
Just an fantastic product I use it everywhere on my face and on my body! I have pretty sensitive skin so I need anything that's not to big on the granules and this guy killed it! And the smell omg the smell is beautiful makes me feel like strawberries and cream lol!
This makes my skin looks so bright and happy! The smell of this product is great. It does feel a little harsh using it but the outcome of nice baby smooth skin is worth it. I use it in conjunction with other products with no problems. It is a bit pricey but I dont mind because a little goes a long way.
Aventura, FL
I was looking for a gentle exfoliant that would work on my retin-a treated skin. This had a great smell and texture. It smelled much like strawberry yougert.  It was extremely gentle and didn't remove every flake but it got most without rubbing my face raw.
Greensboro, NC
I've been using this for a long time. It smells amazing, exfoliates like a dream, and I also like to let it double like a mask after I gently massage it in. I've used it on my face and body. My ex used it for his back break outs due to wear military gear and it helped him. This stuff is amazing.
I love this product. It's gentle enough on your skin to use daily but does a great job getting rid of makeup from the day. I love the smell of it which is an added bonus. I would definitely buy it again and plan to once my bottle is empty!