Peter Thomas Roth Strawberry Scrub Fruit Enzyme Polisher

by Peter Thomas Roth

A revitalizing triple strawberry enzyme complex that cleanses, exfoliates, refines, and refreshes skin. The ultimate refreshing fruit, strawberries have been traditionally used as face masks to lighten the complexion and tone the skin. Strawberry Fresh Cell™ specially extracted and microcapsulated for ultimate nutrient delivery and performance work to moisturize, tone, and purify skin. Strawberry puree consists of the skin, pulp, juice, and seeds of the strawberry fruit and is high in vitamin C, antiaging ellagic acid, polyphenols, and two nutritive minerals: manganese and potassium. Strawberry enzyme helps improve problematic skin and delivers a brighter complexion to effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance. Finely ground almonds gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells, leaving skin soft, smooth, and invigorated.

Helps improve problem skin.Provide a brighter complexion.Effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance.

• Helps improve problem skin
  • Provide a brighter complexion
  • Effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance
  • Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate.

Where can I find this at a local retailer? I don’t always have a card to use for online shopping so I need to pay cash at a local retailer.
why dont they sell this anymore?! :(
Does this have any effect on acne prone skin? I've been debating on buying it and I was curious!
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Strawberry Scrub Fruit Enzyme Polisher!
Product Highlights
“This is a amazing scrub. I have sensitive skin and and also very dry skin and this is my go to for exfoliator that doesn't make met break out or itch like crazy afterwards. Love it! And it smells so nice with all the real strawberry in it! A+” in reviews
“I absolutely love this product. I suffer from really dry skin on my T zone, and this removes ALL! It's so easy, and smells fantastic. The only downside may be that in Denmark is on the expensive side.” in reviews
Bridgeville, PA
Love this fruit scrub! It's made with real strawberries! I've only used it on my face, but it left my skin feeling super soft and clean! I keep a bottle in my shower and one at the sink because I love this product so much.
Delta, CO
I live this for all over the body stub. It is gentle on the face and skin. I have sensitive skin when it comes to fragrances and this doesn't break me out and it leaves it really smooth
This is certainly the best scrub that I ever bought! You can use it everyday and not only on your face. The bottle is nice and doesn't leak so you can bring it with you while traveling. This is my second bottle and I would certainly continue to buy!!!
Los Angeles, CA
I used this along with the FIRMx Peeling Gel and have never felt such a big difference in my skin! I usually suffer from irritation with normal exfoliating products, but this is a much more gentle alternative.
Albany, NY
This product broke me out and caused a rash on my face. Although it smelled wonderful, it didn’t work for me. I don’t consider myself to be someone with sensitive skin, but this product was just too harsh for me or just caused a bad reaction!
East Hanover, NJ
I sampled this at sephora and it smells great. I tried it in the shower it ways great. I def would purchase this in the future. Not strong, not drying- great product,
Manteca , CA
I absolutely love this product! First it smells great. Its a gentle enough scrub to use many times during the week. My skin feels unclogged and smooth after .
Whitehouse, TX
Loooooooooooooove this product. Seriously cannot rave about it enough. It smells fantastic, is an awesome gentle exfoliant, and this bottle lasts for months.
I love this scrub. It's so gentile yet so effective! It smells soooo yummy and leaves my skin super soft and glowy. A necessity for strawberry lovers