Peter Thomas Roth Strawberry Scrub Fruit Enzyme Polisher
A revitalizing triple strawberry enzyme complex that cleanses, exfoliates, refines, and refreshes skin. The ultimate refreshing fruit, strawberries have been traditionally used as face masks to lighten the complexion and tone the skin. Strawberry Fresh Cell™ specially extracted and microcapsulated for ultimate nutrient delivery and performance work to moisturize, tone, and purify skin. Strawberry puree consists of the skin, pulp, juice, and seeds of the strawberry fruit and is high in vitamin C, antiaging ellagic acid, polyphenols, and two nutritive minerals: manganese and potassium. Strawberry enzyme helps improve problematic skin and delivers a brighter complexion to effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance. Finely ground almonds gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells, leaving skin soft, smooth, and invigorated.
Helps improve problem skin.Provide a brighter complexion.Effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance.
- Helps improve problem skin
- Provide a brighter complexion
- Effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance
- Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate.
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "I absolutely love this product. I suffer from really dry skin on my T zone, and this removes ALL! It's so easy, and smells fantastic. The only downside may be that in Denmark is on the expensive side." in 3 reviews
- "This is a amazing scrub. I have sensitive skin and and also very dry skin and this is my go to for exfoliator that doesn't make met break out or itch like crazy afterwards. Love it! And it smells so nice with all the real strawberry in it! A+" in 3 reviews
It’s expensive but you get a really decent amount and it doesn’t take much. I don’t use this on my body but on my face and I’m finally almost out of it but it’s lasted me several months. Highly recommend.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos