Peter Thomas Roth Strawberry Scrub Fruit Enzyme Polisher uploaded by Karen H.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A revitalizing triple strawberry enzyme complex that cleanses, exfoliates, refines, and refreshes skin. The ultimate refreshing fruit, strawberries have been traditionally used as face masks to lighten the complexion and tone the skin. Strawberry Fresh Cell™ specially extracted and microcapsulated for ultimate nutrient delivery and performance work to moisturize, tone, and purify skin. Strawberry puree consists of the skin, pulp, juice, and seeds of the strawberry fruit and is high in vitamin C, antiaging ellagic acid, polyphenols, and two nutritive minerals: manganese and potassium. Strawberry enzyme helps improve problematic skin and delivers a brighter complexion to effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance. Finely ground almonds gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells, leaving skin soft, smooth, and invigorated.

Helps improve problem skin.Provide a brighter complexion.Effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance.

• Helps improve problem skin
  • Provide a brighter complexion
  • Effectively nourish the skin for a revitalized appearance
  • Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate.

• Does this have any effect on acne prone skin? I've been d...1 Answers
  • Is this for body or face? Or can it be used for either?2 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Strawberry Scrub Fruit Enzyme Polisher
  • "I absolutely love this product. I suffer from really dry skin on my T zone, and this removes ALL! It's so easy, and smells fantastic. The only downside may be that in Denmark is on the expensive side." in 3 reviews
  • "This is a amazing scrub. I have sensitive skin and and also very dry skin and this is my go to for exfoliator that doesn't make met break out or itch like crazy afterwards. Love it! And it smells so nice with all the real strawberry in it! A+" in 3 reviews
Karen H.
I really like this scrub. It feels nice and does the job. It smells good too. It may seem like
It’s expensive but you get a really decent amount and it doesn’t take much. I don’t use this on my body but on my face and I’m finally almost out of it but it’s lasted me several months. Highly recommend.
Kaylin M.
Knoxville, TN
One of my favorite scrubs on the market. I can use it for my face and body. I only need to use it about twice a week, and my skin stays smooth. I would say it can be hard to wash off the scrub off your face, because it likes to stick a little bit - not a lot though.
Julija Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this along with the FIRMx Peeling Gel and have never felt such a big difference in my skin! I usually suffer from irritation with normal exfoliating products, but this is a much more gentle alternative.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
This product broke me out and caused a rash on my face. Although it smelled wonderful, it didn’t work for me. I don’t consider myself to be someone with sensitive skin, but this product was just too harsh for me or just caused a bad reaction!
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
I took a class with my mom at Sephora regarding skincare and trying to find ways to diminish some of the oil on my face. The skincare employee suggested I try to exfoliate my face maybe once or twice a week to get all of the dead skin off and refresh my face. I can't get enough of this stuff, I wish I could use it everyday. The smell is just amazing and makes my face feel so smooth after I use it. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way! I've had this whole tub for a year and am almost out! Don't let the price tag turn you away!
Lavender M.
I have been using this product for more than a year now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I use this product once a day while I'm showering. I have acne and this product exfoliates while not being to harsh on my skin and it also leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized instead of feeling stripped. I 100% believe this product helps keep my acne under control! It doesn't hurt that it smells like strawberries either.
Rosie T.
Hayward, CA
I got this product from my local Sephora. This strawberry face scrub definitely does the job, but it's a little too soft for my liking. I prefer a little more of a scrub. It does smell really great. It is priced at a very reasonable price. Though I do believe it has been discontinued, but you are still able to find it on Amazon.com. I would not repurchase just because I have found better scrubs I prefer.
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
First off, this smells amazing!! Secondly, it works great. I love that it's gentle enough to use everyday but still scrubby enough to exfoliate your skin. My skin looks and feels fresher after using this. My second favorite strawberry scrub would be the Mario Badescu one.
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO
This facial cleanser is not worth the money. It smells nice and it cleans but it does not exfoliate like it claims to. If I had purchased it on its own and not in a set I would have been highly disappointed. You may get one or two physical exfoliating pieces when you wash your face and to the best of my memory there is no sort of chemical explanation in this product. It is not worth the investment.
Hien N.
ann arbor
I love fruit smoothies and the smell of this scrub.... but somewhere I read using strawberry on your skin isn't very good. The smell was great but there wasn't anything remarkable about this scrub beside the smell. It would be nice to see visible result but instead I couldn't get my mind off that thought that strawberries on your face doesn't really have value.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Is this for body or face? Or can it be used for either?
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
Does this have any effect on acne prone skin? I've been debating on buying it and I was curious!