Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer

by Peter Thomas Roth

Instantly blurs, fills and helps reduce the look of pores, fine lines and imperfections with a natural-looking matte finish. Primes skin with a smooth canvas for flawless makeup application.

Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer Does it really minimize the appearance of pores?
[product:skin-to-die-for-mattifying-primer] is it similar to fix+?
What is your favorite mattifying primer? Debating a few: [product:too-faced-primed-&-poreless-skin-smoothing-face-primer] [product:skin-to-die-for-mattifying-primer] [product:first-aid-beauty-hello-fab-pores-be-gone-matte-primer-17-oz/-50-ml]
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer!
Product Highlights
i have very oily skin and this helped keep me matte throughout most of my day. it was easy to apply and small amount needed. it minimizes and smoothed out my pores on my nose and my cheek area and if it creates lasting effects on my skin like it is supposed to i will purchase again.in reviews
Melanie F.
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer uploaded by Melanie F.
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great primer that actually works to improve your skin tone the longer you use it! I’ve gone through almost the entire tube and ready for buying another!
Winndee W.
Pomona, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer uploaded by Winndee W.
Purchased at: Beautylish
So I have a *very* oily T-zone, plus I live in CA, where we have been having 90-100 degree days this entire summer and start of fall! When I walk out the front door, especially now in the summer/fall, usually I'm instantly "glistening." I'd been through the usual, trying a million different primers, but none of them actually mattified for more than an hour, tops! I found the Peter Thomas Roth Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer on a list of the best primers for oily skin, so I decided to give it a try. The very first day I wore this, I was outside in the CA heat for a while, so when I arrived home, I expected I would have to do some touch-ups...NOPE! My face looked *exactly* like it had when I left the house. I absolutely LOVE the Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer, it works great for my skin. It TRULY does make a difference in how my skin looks and feels! I can even wear the Peter Thomas Roth Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer alone when I don't want to wear foundation. The smoothing and blurring effect is amazing and so is the control of oiliness. Love how my skin looks when I'm wearing this primer. I also LOVE that this product comes with a little book of that describes how to use it and gives you all the information on it! Highly recommend and I will repurchase!💖💖
Kylie K.
Edmond, OK
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer uploaded by Kylie K.
I like this primer! It’s not life changing but provides a nice base for makeup to glide on to! It blurs pores and doesn’t break me out! Would purchase full size!
Oksana N.
I had a Sephora sample of this product. This product feels like a regular silicone primer. It doesn't pill on me like many other silicone primers. I don't notice a pore filling and blurring effect on my skin. It keeps me slightly more matte, I'm blotting about an hour later. The primer does blend in with the skin, is lightweight, and I can't speak to its long term benefits. It does have a tendency of exaggerating any dehydrated patches or flakiness on my skin. It's not a bad product, but I don't see enough of a difference to purchase the full size.
Mo Makeup M.
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer uploaded by Mo Makeup M.
The best part about this product is that i can wear it alone, under a little power and with foundation. Each way it works well and leaves my skin looking amazing, matte but not flat or dry looking.Another thing i just love so much about it is the texture. The texture is smooth without balling up or crumbling like some others with similar claimsFeels super light on the skin and doesn't leave any weird colors or filmsIt does an outstanding job at smoothing any lines or pores and giving a beautiful finish without looking overly dry If i had to complain about anything i wish it had an spf then it would be perfect but other than that one thing i still love it so much   Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer
April H.
I love this Primer! It goes on so smooth on my face and blurs my pores to give my foundation a flawless base to sit on!!
Vanessa G.
Marrero, LA
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer uploaded by Vanessa G.
Love, love, loooove this primer. I used up my whole sample and I will be splurging on a full size. It has a nice silicone feel BUT also feels super hydrating leaving you with a flawless base to work with.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
No sabia que era muy bueno me deja mis rostro muy suave mi piel es un poco difícil aveces esta seca o grasa pero me siento muy acogida ya que tiene muy buen balance u su acabado es muy delicado estoy enamorada
Tanairis P.
I recieved this product as a sample. It's a good primer if your skin type is more on the combo-oily side. As my skin seems to benefit from a hydrating formula it's not entirely something I'd reach for.
Nicole R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Sephora
My face is flawless every time i apply makeup! This leaves a great finish! Highly recommend and a lot better than photofinish by smashbox!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-b4f571
il y a 7 mois
Ashley S. il y a 6 mois
YES!!! This is an amazing primer. It works with so many foundations.
Ortal T.
Staten Island, NY
Olga K.
Buffalo, NY
il y a un an
Chelsea H. il y a 5 mois
I got a lot of compliments on how perfect my skin looked (almost poreless) when I wore this, however I have super sensitive combo-oily skin and found that it broke me out, when I typically have clear skin. I passed this on to my mom after a week of using, and she LOVES it.
Dawn M.
perris
il y a un an
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer Is this the best primer you have ever used?
sana H. il y a un an
it really depends on your skin type! but try using the hourglass veil mineral primer.
Lillian S.
Yonkers, NY
1,628 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer should I splurge on this product? I heard it’s a great Mattifying primer for oily skin? But it’s pricey. Any suggestion on other products that are as effective, but more affordable. Need some help