Peter Thomas Roth Sheer Liquid Spf 50 Anti-Aging Sunscreen uploaded by Amara T.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Oil-free, water-resistant up to 80 minutes. Paraben-free with broad-spectrum protection. Helps prevent sunburn and skin damage. For all skin types. Perfect for use as daily anti-aging sun protection. Fast absorbing, lightly moisturizing, non-sticky, non-greasy, lightweight sheer liquid formula is virtually invisible on skin. Leaves no white residue for smooth, healthy-looking skin. Can be worn alone or under makeup. Oil-free, water-resistant SPF 50 is paraben-free and fragrance-free. Contains anti-oxidant vitamins A, C and E as well as soothing aloe. Provides the highest broad-spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreen protection allowed. Helps prevent sunburn and reduces the harmful effects of the sun on skin. If used as directed, decreases the risk of skin cancer, early skin aging and damage caused by the sun. Sheer Liquid S. see more...

• Really wanting a sunscreen with high spf that is mineral ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the $$$? It's very expensive.6 Answers
  • How good does this work?4 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Sheer Liquid Spf 50 Anti-Aging Sunscreen
  • "It spreads pretty smooth on the face. This is a great daily sunscreen, with moisturizing capabilities. You can put just it or layer over your regular moisturizer. And I like the fact that it has SPF 50." in 7 reviews
  • "This stuff is great! I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all. And there's isn't much of a scent. " in 6 reviews
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I actually use this as my daily moisturizer because sunblock is great for skin and it is anti-aging! It is a great cream formula that is NOT GREASY!🙌🏼🙌🏼 ( so hard to find the right balance of moisture and not greasy) I love it and would highly recommend it as a facial sunblock and moisturizer! I don't know what I did before I found it!
Samantha S.
Manor , TX
A little bit goes a really long way with this product! However, that also means it’s pretty thick and heavy. I got this out of a Sephora value set of sunscreen and while it isn’t my least favorite, I would pick others above it. If you don’t wear a lot of makeup you might like it, but it feels like you have to let it set for awhile before applying any other face products on over it.
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
Got this as a sample size of sunscreens fro
Sephora; wanted to try it before buying bigger one. Worked nicely under my foundation. I think I will try a larger bottle for extended trial. No issues when I used it a few times.
Paige B.
Louisville
Love this sunscreen! Perfect for my dry, sensitive skin! Does not break out my face and does not leave white cast on my face. I used this for the first time and fell in love, have been using it everyday ever since!
Shaunell L.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this product. I use it as my moisturizer right before I apply a primer. It’s a bit oily, so if you have oily skin like myself; I usually apply it a few minutes before I am ready to apply my Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Alyssa V.
Tried a sample size of this. Went well under makeup, with some breaking up around the nose/chin that I otherwise wouldn't have. But wearing it alone isn't bad, but the shine takes a bit to go away (10+ minutes)
Mary H.
Huntsville
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It goes on easy and has a nice fragrance. It works really well too! I recommend it to family members and friends. I will buy again. I bought this from QVC.
Stephanie G.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this last summer and I highly recommend to anyone looking for a lightweight facial sunscreen. Not to mention, I still have half the bottle left to last me this summer 🙃
Chloe S.
San Antonio
Leaves your skin glowing when you apply it! Not greasy, but not exactly matte either. This is perfect for a pool day! Super effective, and I never noticed it sliding off my face.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
I love this I love Peter Thomas Roth products I can't always afford them but I find that saving up for the ones that work are really worth it in the long run I would buy this again
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Is this effective after getting in the water
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
Is this a face or body lotion?
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this worth the $$$? It's very expensive.
Carina S.
How good does this work?
Really wanting a sunscreen with high spf that is mineral instead of chemical. Wondering if this has caused breakouts for anyone?