suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

So invigorating and excellent to use after the pumpkin enzyme mask! I love how clean and bubbly my skin feels after using it and would recommend it for a refreshing weekly mask.

Product reviewed: Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio Repair Gel Mask, 5 Ounce

I didn't see any difference, it didn't leave my skin hydrated. It was almost like putting on pricey aloe vera on my face...I've tried other masks in their range and I got to say, I'm not that impressed especially for their price point. I keep mine in the fridge so it's nice and cool to help with redness and depuff.

Product reviewed: Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio Repair Gel Mask, 5 Ounce

I like this mask for the added hydration and soothing properties after I use a microdermabrasion scrub or AHA mask. I gave it 4 stars because there was actually a lawsuit about this mask claiming to repair skin when it doesn’t. Google it and read the article. I’m guessing this is why it’s discontinued. It does make my skin feel nice and hydrated. The price ? Well you do get a lot of product but it’s still expensive for most people. I wanted to point out that with a lot of brands they use wording to make products seem better than they are. So my advice is to read ingredients and reviews before making an expensive purchase. The pictures included are with the mask on. It’s clear looking after applied.