BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cutting-edge plant biotechnology isolates and replicates the perfect rose stem cells for truly astonishing results. With state-of-the-art, 21st century breakthrough technology, five rose plant stem cells – Rose Commiphora, Desert Rose, Damas Rose, Pale Rose and White Rose – are blended with four rose extracts – Rosa Damascena, Rosa Canina, Rose Hip Seed and Rose Water – in a cooling gel to help invigorate and improve the look of skin vitality. Helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, dullness and sagging as it strengthens and tones the look of skin. Skin is left looking silky soft, radiant, beautiful and youthful.

FIVE ROSE PLANT STEM CELLS
Rose Commiphora - a duo of the Damas rose and the well-known topical stimulant, the Commiphora tree.
Desert Rose - helps improve skin's appearance.
Damas Rose - helps improve the look of aging skin.
Pale Rose - helps improve the look of aging skin.
White Rose - suitable for normal to dry, mature, sensitive or devitalized skin, this humectant helps give skin a more hydrated appearance.

FOUR ROSE EXTRACTS
Rosa Damascena - distilled from the damask rose, this is a most expensive and rare essential oil containing many properties of the rose in concentrated form.
Rosa Canina - rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Rose Water - helps provide weightless hydration to revive tired skin with a light, beautiful, natural fragrance.
Rose Hip Seed - helps hydrate and balance the look of skin.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPANEDIOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TRIDECETH-9, TRIETHANOLMAINE, CARBOMER, ROSA CENTIFOLIA LEAF CELL EXTRACT, ROSA ALBA LEAF CELL EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA LEAF CELL EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ROSE CENTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA LEAF CELL EXTRACT, ADENIUM OBESUM LEAF CELL EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, GLYCERIN, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, BHT, SODIUM PCA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLIMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, RED 33 (CI 17200).

Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask
  • "Fantastic product for people with sensitive skin. I personally get horrible reactions whenever I use most skin care products on my face. This works so well whenever I start to get irritated/acne. I keep it in the fridge and put it on for about 10 min three times a day." in 33 reviews
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I love masks. I decided to purchase this mask when QVC had a special on it as I had not tried it before and the price is somewhat off-putting for something the you aren't sure if it works. Yes, they do have the trial kit with each of the masks for a great price but honestly, there isn't much in any of the tubes to get a good feel over a couple uses whether this mask will work for you. Ok..so my product came in a box. The mask jar itself is a great size for many uses. The mask has a pleasant light rose scent that is not overpowering (I am prone to migraines from heavy scents, pleasant or not, so this a huge selling point for me). The mask is like a cool gel as you apply it. It goes on clear and easily..it's not sticky or goopy like some of the gel masks. I had no problem wearing my eyeglasses while using the mask..they didn't stick. As it dries it feels cool, it does not get tight or hot..it just stays cool. I left it on for the 10 minutes that was suggested on the package. It was easy to take off. This mask is not a peel off mask but a wash off one. I used a cool makeup removing cloth and it came off easily. My skin felt softer immediately and I used a moisturizer as soon as I took the mask off. This combo, I believe, always brings out the best benefits of the mask and the moisturizer. I have some kinda medium forehead lines and it did temporarily smooth them out. Nothing will be permanent but I can do my best to prevent them from becoming worse. I plan to use this mask as often as I can because I really did like the differences I saw. It's been two days since I used it and I haven't used another mask yet and my face is still smoother. I took one star off because PTR is not cruelty-free.
Tanja F.
I Love the Peter Thomas Roth rose stem cell gel mask because it's so gentle and effective for the skin. It makes my skin so soft and smooth, and it don't cause any crazy reactions!

I like the fact that this can be bought in a large jar, but it would be awesome if they'd make the masks in a tube so there's less chances of contamination! I use a small sterilized scoop or spoon to take some out, rather than dipping in the jar with my hands or double dipping with a mask brush.

The container isn't geared towards a "complaint", but I'm just thinking about the sanitary factor. Is the jar a deal breaker for me? Absolutely NOT, this mask is amazing in every aspect!  Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received this in a 6 pack of samples from Ulta. I've been using a different one twice each week. The first 3 I tried I hated & couldn't figure out why the full sized of these are so expensive! But this is the 2nd I have tried that I really like, this one I like the most. I'm not usually a big fan of rose scent, but this is nice & light smelling. Is pretty slimy while washing off, but once off skin is noticeably softer. Still not sure I think it's worth what they charge for the full sized product though...
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This is the best rose hydrating mask I have ever used!! I originally got this product because Halsey mentioned she uses this and loves it and if you know who Halsey is, you know her skin is so flawless, so I was like yeah I need this. I've only purchased it twice in 3 years, it lasts a long time and a little product goes a long way. You can use this mask as just a quick mask or leave it on overnight for a really deep hydrating treatment. I do find that this mask never fully dries down, so if you do use it as an overnight mask, it will be a little sticky so I suggest using a different pillowcase. This mask is worth every penny! I can really see an improvement in skin elasticity and firmness from using this and it's also helped a ton with my breakouts as well, I noticed it helps them go away a lot faster and improves my skin texture so much. I love spraying heritages rosewater on my face and then applying this so everything really absorbs and leaves my skin super hydrated! The scent isn't too strong or overwhelming, it's a really nice, light rose/floral scent.
Robyn G.
Nebraska
Love this mask!  When I first opened it,  I immediately noticed the amazing scent!  I'm a sucker for anything that smells great. But did it work?  The thick formula felt very smooth to apply. I left it on for about 30 minutes as I began making dinner and became distracted 😯 but I didn't notice any adverse effects from this. Removal was easy and quick. My skin was SO smooth and actually glowed!  I've never had a mask that made my skin look this great!  I have fairly sensitive skin and there was no redness whatsoever. My pores were slightly smaller (but unfortunately I've never found anything that helps those.) All in all a great product!  Will definitely purchase again!
Jennifer V.
I got the opportunity to try this mask sample size. I have to admit that it is costly if you purchase the full size, but it does work. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and dewy looking. You can use it before bed after cleansing, or after doing another one of Peter Thomas Roth masks (like the pumpkin one). No adverse reactions, but it does smell a lot like roses when initially applied. You get used to it quickly though.
Renaux S.
Rochester
I love the smell and feel of this mask. It is so refreshing! I picked this up at sephora. It does make my skin look and feel nice. The only real complaint have is that it is pretty hard/messy to wash off - which at times has been the deciding factor on if I use it or something else. I think PTR is a great brand for skincare. If you are interested and don’t mind extra work to get it off - I say give it a try!
Jenny W.
Los Angeles
The Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell gel mask is lightweight and effective! Here's why I love this:

A few of my favorites about this gel mask:
> Scent: smells fresh and cool!
> Texture: this mask glides onto your skin nicely and isn't too thick or difficult to work with at all.

> Effectiveness: works wonderful and has a cooling sensation on your skin after applying. After a month of use, I noticed that this mask left my skin and overall complexion feeling soft and brighter.

Overall, I am very impressed with the quality and results of this gel mask on my skin and so I would recommend this mask. PRO tip: I recommend using this mask once a week since it lasts a good while.
Ashleigh H.
Fort Collins
I bought this mask because I saw one of my favorite youtube beauty bloggers using it. I've only been using it for 2 weeks, but I love it. After I use it my skin looks amazing, hydrated, refreshed, and glowing, not to mention it feels super soft. I haven't used it as an overnight treatment or cold treatment yet, but I plan to do both. I love this mask and if you want to splurge and spoil yourself a little, go for it!
Courtney R.
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
This product is everything. I have never loved a mask more than I love this one. It is a bit pricey but totally worth the splurge - I saw a huge difference in the texture of my skin after using this only one time. Following use of the mask, I apply the Rose Stem Cell moisturizer (which I also love just as much!) A big thanks to this product for giving me clear, smooth skin. Peter Thomas Roth is the best! Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask
Rosie S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
Is this more suited for problem skin or can it be used on any skin type? I have normal/combo skin with no acne problems or any kind of dryness. Just curious about these products and what would work best for me to maintain my generally healthy skin.
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
Is this good for acne prone skin?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like the scent of this?
Cristina M.
What benefits does this mask have?

back