Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask

by Peter Thomas Roth

Cutting-edge plant biotechnology isolates and replicates the perfect rose stem cells for maximum anti-aging benefits. With state-of-the-art, 21st century breakthrough stem cell technology, five rose stem cells are blended with four rose extracts in a cooling gel that helps brighten, hydrate and firm for younger-looking skin.

Hi, I was wondering if you think this mask is worth it for its relatively high price point?
i’ve been wanting to try this for so long! it’s it worth it?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Fantastic product for people with sensitive skin. I personally get horrible reactions whenever I use most skin care products on my face. This works so well whenever I start to get irritated/acne. I keep it in the fridge and put it on for about 10 min three times a day.” in reviews
Huntington, WV
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask uploaded by Levi W.
This product has changed my life. I tend to really like this mask a few days after I exfoliate with the Pumpkin Enzyme mask. The bio-cellular technology in the mask tightens & reduces fine lines while controlling redness & dark circles as well! Always going back to this baby!
Wexford
I like this mask but I don’t overly feel like it done much for my skin But it also didn’t do anything bad for my skin. I will continue to use this mask but I probably won’t likely repurchase
Really like this mask it leaves my skin feel so soft and fresh after, although its very pricey
winsted, CT
3 and 1/2 stars: I love to use a mask and have tried tons of different ones. I was really looking forward to this since Peter Thomas Roth is known for good masks. Its a really big jar, so it will last awhile. The mask smells really good as well. I was a little put off by the color, and reading the label see they achieved that bright pink with the addition of red 33, yuck. I would prefer no color additives, its just aesthetic, fake colorant doesn't make the mask any better.Upon application, it feels nice on the skin. Cool and light. I sat with it on for about 10 minutes. When I tried to wash it off, this is where I was not happy. Its tough to remove thoroughly. Takes a few minutes to really get it completely off. I felt like I was wasting water and irritating my skin. Once it was cleaned off, I waited a few to see how my skin felt before applying anything else. I did feel hydrated and soft. I don't know if the outcome outweighs the colorant and difficult removal though.
Strathroy, ON
I tried this mask for my nose between my eye area where my glasses sit. I work at a factory so my safety glasses are really heavy. I was told by a Sephora worker that the [product:olehenriksen-glow2oh-dark-spot-toner] would work “magic” on my acne spots. I got carried away using it and it burnt my nose in that particular spot. I still have two red spots from using this toner and the whole kit that came with it and the only thing that saved my skin was this rose stem cell mask!!! And I didn’t even use much of it! Now this is magic! The spots on my nose even got gross with whiteheads!! Gross!!! But using this mask even just for the first night and they were gone! The scaliness... gone! The red area minimized and shrank down to almost nothing! Definitely buying the full-size and using on my entire face!!
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask uploaded by Armie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
First of all this mask has such a nice rose scent that I’m super obsessed with! It smells soo refreshing. This mask claims to repair skin barrier and reduce signs of aging. I use this as a 10min mask and wash it off with cool water as suggested. Some people like to use it overnight but I feel like it's too sticky to sleep with it on. It gives a cooling sensation when I apply this and it makes my face feel so hydrated and pampered. So far I haven’t really noticed a difference when it comes to diminishing fine lines but that could just be because I haven’t used it enough. It does soothe my irritated skin and I’m really enjoying how smooth and relaxed my face is after using this! ☺️ Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask
I really like this mask, it’s so smoothing and smells so good. The best part for me is that when I’m wearing this mask it’s not necessarily visible - it’s more clear on your skin as a gel mask over some other masks. The only thing is that I started using this mask regularly along with some other products, and I broke out along my chin that was really difficult to get rid of until I just stopped using all of those products, and even then it was a while before my skin cleared up on its own. I haven’t been able to determine if it was due to this mask or one of the other products I was using , I haven’t used this product consistently since only because I’m afraid of that again.
NORTH YORK, ON
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask uploaded by Social C.
This has to be one of our all-time favourite masks! The way we love to use it is to keep a small amount in the fridge and apply a thin layer as the last step in our nighttime skincare routine. No fail, we wake up looking like a glowing goddess with our skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated. Price-wise, it's a higher-end product, but Peter Thomas Roth always comes through on quality and effectiveness. Its been a great investment and lasts a long time since you only need a small amount to get big results.
New York City
What a beautiful rose mask. It’s soothing and calming for the skin and has a more luxurious gel texture that I can’t really describe than a standard gel mask. It definitely helps with facial texture and plumpness, keeping the skin bright and moisturized as well. Additionally, I love mixing it with the Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask when I need extra hydration and/or if my skin is at all irritated and red. It’s a kickass combo! Important to note- it’s never clogged my pores or broken me out. Out of the many rose masks I’ve tried, this is my favorite because it actually does something and feels so nice.
Hutto, TX
I really love this mask especially during winter for a great moisture boost. It really hydrates well, however, for my skin, it doesn't work for long wears. The package indicates that you can use it as a thick mask for 10 minutes, or in a thinner layer as an overnight mask. I find that if I wear it too long (I've never tried overnight) I tend to break out a little from too much moisture in the skin. I do love it, and I will keep it on hand, but don't leave it on the face too long. Comparatively, I use the Irish Moor Mud Mask from PTR Sundays while watching a movie and that mask does not have the same effect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cleveland, OH
il y a 2 mois
Simran G. • il y a un mois
I tried this mask, and I didn't think it did anything special.
Philadelphia
il y a 3 mois
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask What does this product specifically target ?
member-72a27 • il y a 3 mois
Hey hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar