BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A repair cream that softens, plumps, firms, and illuminates the complexion while providing 24-hour moisture. This Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Precious Cream illuminates the complexion as it supports antiaging, including the look of fine lines and wrinkles, sagging, dehydration, and dullness. Formulated with cutting-edge plant biotechnology that isolates and replicates the perfect rose stem cream, it features a full bouquet of a dozen roses that create a subtle, rose scent. Its proprietary blend of six rose stem cells and six rose extracts helps repair, regenerate, and rejuvenate skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this moisturizer for the cooler months out here in nyc. it's very hydrating without being too heavy and it smells amazing. i'd recommend. " in 7 reviews
  • "This mask is so gentle and cooling on the skin. I think it's one of the best gel masks to help anyone with mature or sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
  • "This cream is the best. So mousturizing! It is too expensive for me though but i have never tried anything like it. My face feels so good. I have super dry skin specially during cooler weather and this is the only cream that seems to help." in 4 reviews
Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
This is one of my favorite moisturizers I’ve ever used. My skin was going through an extremely dry spell and I could not get relief from anything until I tried this. It is very expensive but it was worth it for me. I loved using this morning and night and am in love with the scent. Ptr rose products are the absolute best smelling skincare I’ve ever used. If you can get yourself to pay for it you will love it!
Kaitlan A.
This wasn’t my favorite product ever. It feels nice going on but kind of remains sticky which I don’t love. It’s almost tacky. It’s hydrating but wasn’t miraculous. I probably wouldn’t repurchase. Too pricey.
Marilyn O.
This mask is easy to apply. It see thru and doesn’t harden like most it’s like a gel. I usually do it before my showers so that I can rinse as I’m showering. You’ll see how brighter your face appears the second you get out of the shower. I use this once a week. It helps prevent breakouts, keeps my skin hydrated, soft, and bright.
Alexis E.
Cypress, TX
Every pregnant woman needs to stop what they’re doing, this lotion may be a little on the expensive side, but I gave birth to twins last week, and I do not have a single stretch mark. I used this lotion everyday when I got out of the shower, and it kept my skin so moisturized and beautiful!
Allyson A.
Homestead, FL
I love this brands face masks, I purchased a value set that brought pretty much every kind. This one was very good. My face always feels refreshed after using this face mask. I highly recommend this product!
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
Love the packaging! A little bit of product goes a long way. It's a very smooth, silky formula on your skin. I haven't seen much change in my skin yet but it is hydrating. I do plan on using up this jar but I'm not too sure if I'd repurchase for the price.
Adelaide K.
Stockton, NJ
I love anything PTR. This product was moisturizing and kind to my skin. It was gentle and seemed to make my skin very soft after use. I also have the mask and like to use that and leave that on for more moisture.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
This cream is beautiful! I use this as my night cream because it’s too heavy for what I would like to wear during the day. But as soon as I put it on my skins is instantly softened and plumped up. I’m not a huge fan of the rose scent, but the smell fades and doesn’t bother me once it’s on my face
Patricia T.
El Paso
Love the outside packing. Bought from Sephora. Works very well on dry skin. Keep my skin moisturized all day long from when applied. Would definitely buy again. Loved how it wasn’t very heavy on the face.
Theresa V.
Portland, OR
I tried a sample of this from Sephora. While it probably isn't something that I would reach for often, it's a nice mask to use if your skin needs a little extra hydration. It smells nice and washes off easily, leaving your skin feeling smooth and supple.
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
What is your fave thing about this product?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
So for my anti aging lovers I just bought this bit I'm waiting to finish my current moisturizer 1st!! If you have used it how well does it work?

back