BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Description:
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel (For All Skin Types) has the following features:
  • Repairs, renews, and illuminates skin using 5 perfect reparative rose stem cells, isolated and replicated by cutting-edge plant biotechnology, coupled with 4 rose extracts and glycolic acid for maximum anti-age repair.
  • Helps repair the signs of aging including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, skin texture and dullness.
  • Effectively clears skin of impurities and sweeps away dead surface skin cells that can dull the complexion.
  • Rose water adds a light, delicate scent.
  • Leaves skin clean, purified, silky soft, rejuvenated, beautiful and youthful-looking.
How to use:
With fingertips, apply a generous amount of gel to wet skin. Massage the skin gently until a light lather forms. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Use once or twice daily.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol

• Is this a good product for sensitive skin ? How does it l...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype and money? 1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use with the Foreo Luna?1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel
  • "My all-time favorite cleanser for my sensitive skin. I've gone through 3 bottles and will continue to use this. It does not dry my skin which is a plus. " in 12 reviews
Tamara J.

Unique Cleanser-04.14.15QUICK TAKE: uniquePTR's Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel is very unique. The texture of this cleanser is unlike any mask or cleanser I've used - It is silky, thick and creamy at the same time (it reminded me a little of the cornstarch goop stuff kids make for science experiments). It made my skin feel very clean, if also very slightly irritated. The scent was very nice.****Read the product info!!!! Be careful if you go in the sun after using this product because it can make your skin more sun-sensitive and you'll need sunscreen.Also - DO NOT GET IT IN YOUR EYES!
Hailee R.
Clinton, UT
I love Peter Thomas Roth, but this product just wasn’t meant for my skin I feel like. At the end of the day it didn’t effectively take my make up off all the way and it left my skin feeling greasy. I think this product is meant for normal to dry skin because it is so hydrating, definitely a no no for my oily acne prone skin!
Lacey P.
Delmar
Not only does this so a great job of cleaning my skin, it also smells like real fresh roses instead of a fake rose smell. It is very gentle on the skin and doesn't break me out or dry me out. I have combination skin and this is my favorite daily facewash.
Winnie L.
Apex , NC
PTR never disappoints me! I love the whole skincare range. What’s so great about this product is that not only it’s a rose scented cleanser. It also has rose stem cells that mimic and help repair our skin cell renewal and speed up skin cell turn over
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Seriously GREAT product!! I received a travel size of this in one subscription box or another(I get quite a few& receive some as gifts), to say I was pleased would be an understatement!! I thoroughly enjoyed this& believe U will too. Peter Thomas Roth products are ALL phenomenal products. U can't really go wrong in choosing any one of his facial products! Left my face feeling REALLY CLEAN BUT NOT OVERLY DRIED OUT, which is EXACTLY what I prefer. Give PTR a try, U wont regret it! U can thank me later!😘
Lauren B.
Brick, NJ
This smells like heaven. It’s cleansing and refreshing on the skin. It definitely exceeded my expectations! I purchased this at Ulta Beauty and ended up going back to buy more from this brand, because I was so impressed with the results!
Monique V.
Gotha
My favorite cleanser for the past 3 years!! It’s helped improve my skin so much!! And the bottle lasts for such a long time! Nice simple packaging and lots of active ingredients! I have continually bought this product and will continue to.
Brianna O.
This is the best cleanser in the whole wide universe. My sister had really bad skin problems and overnight she used it. I was like what happened? She said this cleanser. I’ve been using it for a year. My skin is tighter and glowing constantly. I absolutely adore this product.
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
My nighttime cleanser after using Philosophy Purity Made Simple to remove makeup. Purchased at Ulta I think (or QVC). Love the rose scent! Only use a little as the cleanser is very dense and takes a lot to rinse! Great for Clarisonic
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Bought this from the PTR website for $15 on sale! Wanted to try this because I love the rose mask. I got 4 because I figured I won't run out of face wash for about a decade 😂 Gave one to my mom for her birthday and she loves it too! This is so gentle on the skin, and it really deep cleanses without irritating me or drying my skin out. Can't wait to see the long term results!!
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I tried a sample of this and loved it, but considering the price tag I think there might be similar lower priced options! Does anyone have a comparable product they like for less??
Natalie N.
Is this a good product for sensitive skin ? How does it leave your face feeling after use ?
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Is this safe to use with the Foreo Luna?
Ashley S.
bridgewater, va
Is this product worth the hype and money?
Kaltra A.
Havertown, PA
Was this discontinued? I can't seem to find it on Sephora or Ulta, only in limited qualities on sites likes Amazon and eBay. It would be a shame if it was discounted.