BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel, 8.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this a good product for sensitive skin ? How does it leave you...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype and money? 1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use with the Foreo Luna?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Magan A.
National City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel cleanser smells so good. It’s targeted for more mature/oily skin but I have dry to dry/combo skin and it works great. Doesn’t dry my skin out or make it feel tight. Cleans well and last a long time due to the amount of product you get. It’s definitely pricey, other cleansers can get the job done for a much lower price point tho. Overall it’s a good product worth trying.
Christina S.
Merrick, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really love Peter Thomas Roth products. They are the only products I will use on my face. I bought this cleanser because it was highly reviewed on the Sephora website. I was not disappointed. It has a faint smell of roses and the gel glides onto your skin effortlessly. It makes your skin feel smooth and radiant--I use it once a day and I haven't had a breakout since!
Katie H.
New York
I love this cleanser so much. It smells amazing and does a great job removing makeup and cleaning skin. Normally I don't like things with a lot of scent, but this smells so good I can't not love it.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel is one of my most beloved cleansers in the whole world. I got this for my birthday one year and it didn't take long before I was totally in obsessed. It came in a pretty big bottle 8.5 fl. oz bottle to be exact. It came in a clear bottle, in it was a beautiful pink color gel like cleanser. The thing that I loved the most was the scent it reminded me of fresh cut roses, Also the consistency while washing your skin was like washing your skin with pure silk. When you were finished with the whole process of washing your face it left your skin feeling oh so soft and supple, and I mean baby soft I also noticed a huge difference in my skin tone and texture. Once my skin got used to this product I even noticed blemishes disappearing, and it also prevented break outs. This by far is a holy grail facial cleanser I have not experienced any cleanser like it thus far. This also lasted me for a really long time because of the size and the quality, I barely had to use any to get the job done. I absolutely love this product
Ingrid M.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this cleanser for about 3 years. It’s my holy grail. I have extra dry and sensitive skin and I definitely notice when I don’t have or use this product.
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash by Peter Thomas Roth is one of my favorite products to use in the evening. The rose scent is very relaxing, and my face feels fresh and clean of all residual makeup. I like that there is glycolic acid, but I'm not sure if washing your face with rose stem cells has any actual benefit. It really does a great job at keeping my acne prone skin clear. It is too drying for my dry-combo skin to use twice a day, but I can use it once a day. A little warning: do NOT use more than just a drop of this product at a time because it will not wash off! A little goes a VERY long way with this gel, and the full sized bottle will last a very long time.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this thinking I would love it, as I have absolutely adored everything else that I have purchased from Peter Thomas Roth. However, this made my eyes burn and water as soon as I put it on my face. It wasn't even near my eyes. I could not use this to cleans emy eye area as to how much it burned. After I washed my face. My skin was imediately red and super dry. I donmt see how this can be anti-aging as it dries the skin out. Nonetheless, I returned this to Sephora. Definitely not for people with even slightly sensitive skin!
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this cleanser after trying out his anti aging cleanser and found it to be too drying. This one was just right. I still noticed my skin was a lot more radiant afterwards, it does have AHA in it but the rose kept my skin so soft. The other thing I love about it is that it removes all my makeup. Even waterproof eye makeup. just be sure not to actually get it in your eye of course. I love to double cleanse but this is my go to cleanser when I just want my makeup off so I can go to sleep lol.
Janet M.
Portsmouth , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash smells so good! The packaging is beautiful. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and while I haven't noticed a big visual difference in my skin I notice a textural difference. A lot of my milia bumps around my temples have diminished and have smoothed the texture in general. It hasn't helped very much with my acne though. For the price point of 28 dollars and you get an spf oil with you can't beat it. I would purchase again.
Rachel L.
Birmingham, MI
I love this for my sensitive and dry skin. It cleans without stripping and doesn't irritate my skin. If you wear full coverage foundation, you'll probably still need to use make up remover/cleansing water. The only thing to be mindful of is that a little goes a long way, you probably won't need more than a pea size for your whole face.
Ashley S.
Newport News , Va
Is this product worth the hype and money?
Natalie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for sensitive skin ? How does it leave your face feeling after use ?
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe to use with the Foreo Luna?
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I tried a sample of this and loved it, but considering the price tag I think there might be similar lower priced options! Does anyone have a comparable product they like for less??