BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel, 8.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this a good product for sensitive skin ? How does it leave you...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype and money? 1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use with the Foreo Luna?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Waukesha, WI
I LOVE this face wash! It has truly been a miracle product for me! I typically have dry skin, even in the summer living in the Midwest. This cleanser does a great job removing my makeup and my skin does not feel tight or stiff after washing my face. It's perfect for me and, if you have dry skin to normal skin, I can almost guarantee you'll love it, too!
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Hated it at first, but slowly became in love with this product after really learning how to use it. It leaves my skin beautifully soft. Gets Any extra makeup off and out of my pores. The rose scent is one of my favorites but I do think it's a little over whelming. Overly I love the product & would repurchase it again.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
My favorite cleanser! It's such a huge bottle even if it's a little more expensive, but it's got anti aging benefits too! It smells slightly of rose and helps my face feel clean and more firm. I would buy every rose product from PTR in a heartbeat. This is definitely a repurchase
Christine C.
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fine cleanser, but nothing special, so not worth PTR prices, in my opinion. A gel cleanser isn't my preference, although you need so little product this will last you a lifetime. It won't remove makeup so will only work as a second cleanse or morning cleanse.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way my skin feels after using this. It feels clean without the tight "too clean" feeling. Not to mention it smells like real fresh roses and not like a fake scent. It only takes a little bit and it foams up a lot. It works well on all skin types.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Livonia, MI
I did not like this product because you have to avoid the sun or it will give you a sunburn. I thought it was a little harsh. I bought it at Ulta stores. I was disappointed in it. I will not purchase this again. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
my main nighttime cleanser is either PTR's rose stem cell or the 3% glycolic acid. love the smell of this rose cleanser. makes my skin feel clean and doesn't dry out since i only use it in the evenings. i use it with a clarisonic when showering.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
This product is great! I hair got it a few days ago but I'm impressed It takes all my make up off, even the water proof eye makeup. It's very gentle, smells wonderful and leaves my skin super soft! It's not a thick gel and lathers very easily!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Saint Clair, MO
My already dry skin did not like this product and it made my skin more dry than it already was. I also couldn't get over the smell. I know it's rose cleansing gel, but holy cow so much rose scent and scents don't usually bother me.
Mildred C.
Mildred C.
Denver
This stuff lathers up and leaves your skin feeling smooth after each use. I used it for about a month and only noticed my skin was smoothr but didn't notice any other changes. This gel smells of beautiful fresh cut roses.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for sensitive skin ? How does it leave your face feeling after use ?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Newport News , Va
Is this product worth the hype and money?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe to use with the Foreo Luna?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I tried a sample of this and loved it, but considering the price tag I think there might be similar lower priced options! Does anyone have a comparable product they like for less??