BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Description:
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel (For All Skin Types) has the following features:
  • Repairs, renews, and illuminates skin using 5 perfect reparative rose stem cells, isolated and replicated by cutting-edge plant biotechnology, coupled with 4 rose extracts and glycolic acid for maximum anti-age repair.
  • Helps repair the signs of aging including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, skin texture and dullness.
  • Effectively clears skin of impurities and sweeps away dead surface skin cells that can dull the complexion.
  • Rose water adds a light, delicate scent.
  • Leaves skin clean, purified, silky soft, rejuvenated, beautiful and youthful-looking.
How to use:
With fingertips, apply a generous amount of gel to wet skin. Massage the skin gently until a light lather forms. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Use once or twice daily.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol

• Is this a good product for sensitive skin ? How does it l...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype and money? 1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use with the Foreo Luna?1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel
  • "My all-time favorite cleanser for my sensitive skin. I've gone through 3 bottles and will continue to use this. It does not dry my skin which is a plus. " in 12 reviews
Makayla M.
770 S. Harrison Ave.
This product smells as fresh as a spring flower field but expensive for a face cleanser that isn't intended to clean off your maquillage...  However, the full size of this will last you until the next millennium.   It is nearly impossible to finish.   It's like Grey's anatomy.  You never know when it will end.  Therefore, I give this 4 stars, because even though it's not meant to remove makeup it is worth the money due to it's never-ending life span.  Peter Thomas Roth focuses on potent skincare to attack any concerns you may have for your skin.   I found when I used this cleanser my skin did look less congested.  If you want to dabble into high-end skincare/ cleansers this is a great place to start.  Although,  the facial masks are my favorite product from the line.
Lacey P.
Delmar
Not only does this so a great job of cleaning my skin, it also smells like real fresh roses instead of a fake rose smell. It is very gentle on the skin and doesn't break me out or dry me out. I have combination skin and this is my favorite daily facewash.
Winnie L.
Raleigh, NC
PTR never disappoints me! I love the whole skincare range. What’s so great about this product is that not only it’s a rose scented cleanser. It also has rose stem cells that mimic and help repair our skin cell renewal and speed up skin cell turn over
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Seriously GREAT product!! I received a travel size of this in one subscription box or another(I get quite a few& receive some as gifts), to say I was pleased would be an understatement!! I thoroughly enjoyed this& believe U will too. Peter Thomas Roth products are ALL phenomenal products. U can't really go wrong in choosing any one of his facial products! Left my face feeling REALLY CLEAN BUT NOT OVERLY DRIED OUT, which is EXACTLY what I prefer. Give PTR a try, U wont regret it! U can thank me later!😘
Monique V.
Gotha
My favorite cleanser for the past 3 years!! It’s helped improve my skin so much!! And the bottle lasts for such a long time! Nice simple packaging and lots of active ingredients! I have continually bought this product and will continue to.
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
My nighttime cleanser after using Philosophy Purity Made Simple to remove makeup. Purchased at Ulta I think (or QVC). Love the rose scent! Only use a little as the cleanser is very dense and takes a lot to rinse! Great for Clarisonic
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bought this from the PTR website for $15 on sale! Wanted to try this because I love the rose mask. I got 4 because I figured I won't run out of face wash for about a decade 😂 Gave one to my mom for her birthday and she loves it too! This is so gentle on the skin, and it really deep cleanses without irritating me or drying my skin out. Can't wait to see the long term results!!
Lizzy J.
My favorite cleanser. It doubles as a makeup remover and a chemical exfoliant all in one. I definitely had to start slow using this product once every few days, due to the glycolic acid. The bottle lasts a long time.
Kayla C.
When my usual facial cleanser just isn’t enough, this steps in and helps give me a really gentle, but deep clean, makeup or no makeup. I love the texture of the gel. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Paige W.
Carrollton, TX
This stuff is great for super dry skin. My skin is dried out by everything! But this stuff doesn't give my skin that tight, dry feeling. It's very thick, you need to lather in your hands first. It's great at taking off stubborn makeup too.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I tried a sample of this and loved it, but considering the price tag I think there might be similar lower priced options! Does anyone have a comparable product they like for less??
Natalie N.
Is this a good product for sensitive skin ? How does it leave your face feeling after use ?
Jessica C.
Hamilton, TN
Is this safe to use with the Foreo Luna?
Ashley S.
bridgewater, va
Is this product worth the hype and money?