Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel

by Peter Thomas Roth

Description:
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel (For All Skin Types) has the following features:
  • Repairs, renews, and illuminates skin using 5 perfect reparative rose stem cells, isolated and replicated by cutting-edge plant biotechnology, coupled with 4 rose extracts and glycolic acid for maximum anti-age repair.
  • Helps repair the signs of aging including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, skin texture and dullness.
  • Effectively clears skin of impurities and sweeps away dead surface skin cells that can dull the complexion.
  • Rose water adds a light, delicate scent.
  • Leaves skin clean, purified, silky soft, rejuvenated, beautiful and youthful-looking.
How to use:
With fingertips, apply a generous amount of gel to wet skin. Massage the skin gently until a light lather forms. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Use once or twice daily.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol

Is this exclusive to sephora or can I get it at ultra too?
Anyone else try any of the other gels? Do they work great as well?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My all-time favorite cleanser for my sensitive skin. I've gone through 3 bottles and will continue to use this. It does not dry my skin which is a plus. in reviews
Monica P.
Peabody, MA
This cleansing gel is gentle and effective. The rose scent is very strong but it definitely gets al of the leftover makeup products off of my face. I’ve switched over from the orange bottle and haven’t noticed a huge difference between the two products but it is effective.
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
This is a great face wash. It foams so I still feel like I am nice and clean, but doesn’t strip my natural oils. I can notice the biggest difference in my forehead when I am using this wash. Fine lines disappear and my “11” fades.
Lupita R.
This's thing is absolutely amazing. It really refreshes your face. Everytime I use it I feel very fresh. I've bought it about once or twice and it really satisfies me. It completely met my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to feel nice and fresh.
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX

Unique Cleanser-04.14.15QUICK TAKE: uniquePTR's Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel is very unique. The texture of this cleanser is unlike any mask or cleanser I've used - It is silky, thick and creamy at the same time (it reminded me a little of the cornstarch goop stuff kids make for science experiments). It made my skin feel very clean, if also very slightly irritated. The scent was very nice.****Read the product info!!!! Be careful if you go in the sun after using this product because it can make your skin more sun-sensitive and you'll need sunscreen.Also - DO NOT GET IT IN YOUR EYES!

Missa M.
Smells and feels good . I use it every morning and night before bed time. Takes makeup away which is a plus. Don't look further , just get itPeter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel
Patricia F.
Rochester, NY
At first I really liked this cleanser but after the first week it began to irritate my sensitive skin. My skin began to feel dry and tight after using this.
Cathy G.
Nampa, ID
I love this cleanser. Its just different in that it cleanses very well the first time and its not at all drying. I find it brightens my face and makes it foundation happy. Like I always have a good skin day after using this in the morning. Evening cleansing followed up with my Argan oil products feeds my skin at night. This is just a good product that's works wonders for me.
Bryanna B.
This stuff is amazing! My skin feels so clean, while looking and feeling super hydrated. The gel goes on thick and creates a foam which is the exact consistency I prefer. Not only does it smell amazing it provides my skin with an extra glow with added benefits!
Savannah M.
Springville, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser. It’s gentle enough for everyday use. I have dry, sensitive skin and this works great to keep my skin healthy. It is very effective and keeps my skin clean and clear. It also helps to minimize any break outs I get.
Rachel N.
Orlando
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I will deff be buying this again. Just enough “harshness” without stripping my skin but you feel like it’s doing something (ya know?)! Love the smell and size of the cleanser for the money!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andee Z.
Jacksonville
il y a 3 ans
Taylor S. il y a 2 ans
I have dry, sensitive skin and I love it. Works well without any irritations or issues.