Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum

by Peter Thomas Roth

Maximum results. Minimal irritation. Unique, potent solution of time-released Microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to gently exfoliate the skin with a continuous burst of retinol all night long.

Is this product supposed to be so watery? Mine has no smell at all and is literally like water...Purchased on ebay so just want to make sure?
Does this serum work well with fading acne scars?
Would you recommend for retinol beginners?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum uploaded by Heather M.
Omg Amazing is an understatement. I didn't realize how gentle this formula was till I started Retin A 🥶 I will always use Retin A but my skin can only handle it about once per week and in between I use this. I honestly think this helped me transition more smoothly and helped keep me from getting fine lines and wrinkles over the years. Very pricey but usually things with great benefits come at a cost..
Michelle O.
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: Sephora
It's your skin's BFF! It contains retinol, vitamin E and vitamin C and it truly works. It's also very nourishing. I recommend!
Droppsofhoney T.
N Las Vegas, NV
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum uploaded by Droppsofhoney T.
This is an awesome product! I saw results after my very first application. I always use this product at night, sometimes with other serums or just by itself. It’s extremely light weight and it only takes about two to three drops or at least that’s what I use. I use it mostly for the fine lines around the mouth and eye area. I would always see a difference in the morning upon waking up. My skin appears to be brighter and looks more plump in those areas.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth , TX
I’ve been using this product for almost 2 weeks and I have already seen a difference in my skin’s appearance. My acne scars that’s I’ve had issues with since my early teens are starting to fade away and the discoloration is also starting to fade away. Super excited about this product and the results I have seen so far.
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum uploaded by Sergio M.
This serum is a Microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to gently exfoliate the skin with a continuous burst of retinol all night long. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced while the look of skin tone and texture is enhanced. Infused with Vitamins C and E, this moisturizing formula suits all skin types. Skin is left looking renewed, refreshed and restored. Oil and fragrance-free. It absorbs really fast and the next day you can feel your skin smooth for real! I highly recommend and I’ll buy again and again!
Dana H.
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum uploaded by Dana H.
It took my skin a few uses to get used to this, it’s a little higher concentration than I’m used to but wow makes my face so smooth. It really gives my skin a filtered appearance. Also, I like to mix this with my hand cream at night. I have always hated the appearance of my hands and this makes them also look filtered, smooth, soft and makes my knuckles less prominent. Loveee this. I purchased the duo super size from QVC!
Janelle M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum uploaded by Janelle M.
I use this product nightly for wrinkle prevention and anti-aging. This seems to be one of the strongest over the counter retinols on the market which is why it’s a staple product for me. My only concern with it is that it doesn’t absorb quickly into the skin, so I make sure to apply 30 minutes before bedtime so it doesn’t rub off.
Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Immediately, it makes your skin feel good, but - really - don’t all serums? I’ve been using this daily for about 2 weeks and not seeing any longer-lasting effects. For the price point, I was hoping for...more. Perhaps, it is my skin, but I would recommend a sample before making the leap. There are definitely better serums, and its time to go back to what I know.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
The power fusion retinol pm line by Peter Thomas Roth has been life changing. I love that I can use it right before bed and when I wake up my skin looks soft, supple and wrinkle free. I will continue to purchase this set, yes it’s on the pricey side but it’s totally worth it
Arielle T.
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum uploaded by Arielle T.
This is my HG skincare product. It makes my face so soft and smooth. It took away my texture and evened out my skintone. It also is really moisturizing. It's a little pricey but worth it. Seriously this is one product in my skincare routine I can't do without. Plus it has no fragrance so it didn't irritate my skin. I'm so happy with the way my skin has been looking lately and a big part of it is because of this retinol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen C.
Baytown, TX
il y a un an
Anastasia K. il y a un an
I believe you can find better night serum
Brittany A.
Kew Gardens, NY
il y a un an
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum I’ve been looking into purchasing this product however it is somewhat pricey and want to know if it works and if anyone has seen a difference to their skin while using this?
vicki W. il y a un an
Yes it does help with fine lines but my recommendation would be start using only a few nights a week and gradually increase so as not to cause irritation.