BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #53 in Face Serums

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Maximum results. Minimal irritation. Unique, potent solution of time-released Microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to gently exfoliate the skin with a continuous burst of retinol all night long. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced while the look of skin tone and texture is enhanced. Infused with Vitamins C and E, this moisturizing formula suits all skin types. Skin is left looking renewed, refreshed and restored. Oil and fragrance-free.

1.5% Microencapsulated Retinol - sustained release over eight hours to help improve the look of skin smoothness, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and enhance the look of skin tone and texture.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SQUALANE, WATER/AQUA/EAU, RETINOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BISABOLOL, LECITHIN, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE- 20, ALCOHOL

• Is this good? Don't really have the mula, but if I get go...3 Answers
  • I really wanna try this but I don't know anyone who has t...1 Answers
  • does this cause dryness?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This stuff is honestly MAGIC IN A BOTTLE. I can’t say enough good things about it. It has helped to smooth out my face (no more CC’s), reduce blackheads and it helps TONS with acne. It’s crazy how gentle yet effective it is. When I first started using this, I doubted its effectiveness because I wouldn’t be able to physically feel it putting in work on my skin. Absolutely no irritation, or signs of anything going on at all. I kept using it anyway and after a while it was hard to ignore the effects each morning. All my bumpy skin is now smooth even in the sun. I like to put a few drops of this in my snail essence and massage it into my face. I also have just squeezed multiple drops of this stuff and found a way to evenly apply it all over my face. Remember to use a good SPF with it in case of increased skin sensitivity to the sun, and of course the price tag is steep but there are good deals out there for this (got mine for around $30). HOLYYY GRAILLLLL!!!!
Missy G.
Yonkers
Great consistency, more of an oil than a serum. Sinks in well and more effective with a plumping, patting technique. In the morning, you will have the smoothest texture. I have very sensitive skin, and have not experienced any redness or peeling, yet it has high % retinol. Nice dark bottle to preserve, I’ve had mine for 7 months and I use 3 times a week at night only. It was purchased on Groupon at significant discount.  Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
This serum is worth every single dollar of it’s $65 price tag. I’ve been using this product consistently for a year and am quickly approaching 40 (December) and there is not a single wrinkle on my face. Yes, I’m an insane skincare person but I’m also insane about making sure I use really good skincare and PTR is really good skincare. This product has fought off wrinkles, brightened my skin, kept my skin firm and supple. Also, I have sensitive skin and the Retinol in this product has not caused any breakouts or reactions. Last note, you only need about 5-6 drops per use, so the bottle will last you quite a while.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a great retinol serum. I got this in a pack with the retinol pads and the retinol eye cream. This has not irritated my skin whatsoever. I have only been using for a couple months, and I don’t use this every night so I don’t overdo it. But I have noticed improvement with fine lines and skin texture. You only need a little bit of product to cover your entire face, so the product will last a decent amount of time. I love peter Thomas Roth products, I have yet to be disappointed by any of them. If you have never used retinol, I wouldn’t use this if you have sensitive skin because this contains a fairly high amount of retinol. I would suggest trying something lower first, and then working your way up to this. If you don’t have sensitive skin, you should be fine!
Tanika H.
Gulfport, MS
I purchased this product on overstock.com because I'm 36 and need a retinol for the fine lines I'm starting to see.  This serum lovely.  It comes in a glas bottle with a dropper but it can be bit of a learning curve to use the dropper because the product comes out VERY watery-like.  This is great for skin absorption but difficult to apply.  I ended up dropping it directly onto my forehead and used my fingertips to spread it. The results?  Gentle peeling after about a week of nightly use and GLOWING skin!  It really softened the lines on my forehead.  But I have to use it maybe every other night because my skin starts to feel a bit a sensitive with nightly use.  This is truly a quality product that actually delivers on its anti aging claims.  It only took a couple weeks to see a difference in forehead lines.
Hope P.
Queens
I don’t use this product crazy often, but when I do it works wonders. I don’t have terrible skin problems but when I have the occasional flair up, I use this before I go to bed and when I wake up my skin is back to normal. It is a bit pricey, I believe my family member got it on qvc or hsn or something like that with easy payments. Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
I'm kind of indifferent towards this product. This my first venture into retinols but I can't really tell if it's doing anything. I notice that if I apply with without a moisturizer or a hyaluronic serum after, my skin feels dry, which leads me to believe that it is in fact doing something (the old if it burns it's working theory) but I'm not sure I notice a difference. I really want to love it because it is pricey and I've read all of the amazing things that retinols can do for your skin. Granted, I do not use this religiously like I probably should, mostly because my skin is more of a less is more type. I will continue to use up the bottle because it definitely isn't hurting my skin to use it but I'm not sure I would repurchase it once I run out.
JILL s.
Montclair
i use this every night because i read that it was supposed to be good at skin turnover, which i thought would help fade my acne scarring. it didn’t so much help with fading, but it did leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized. i have oily skin but i still really like this serum because it absorbs fast and doesn’t leave my face feeling very oily. would reccomend !
Tiffany R.
This is my favorite retinol serum of all time. It definitely delivers! Non greasy and light. Goes on smoothly and evenly. Doesn't stay greasy or shiny on the face after application. Highest amount of retinol you can buy without a prescription from your dermatologist. PTR always has the best products!!!
Lacey P.
Delmar
For an OTC serum this is pretty good. It smooths, hydrates, doesn't stink, and a little goes a long way. It is easier to drop a few drops directly on your face and then smooth over your face because if you try and put it on your fingertips you'll waste a lot of product as it runs down the sides of them.
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
How do you apply this serum? I've been adding it to my night moisturizer and mixing it. Just wondering what everyone else does.
Elizabeth S.
Does this have any burning qualities when you apply? I have heard retinol does that since it's so potent. Thanks!
Really wanting to try this product of his as well! Nervous because I've never done it before and my skin. Is sensitive but it seems I have tried everything and nothing has been helping my skin.
Ceora C.
Neptune, NJ
How long does it take to see results?
Sarah B.
Is this the best retinol you would say you've tried or have you found a better one??

back