BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Maximum results. Minimal irritation. Unique, potent solution of time-released Microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to gently exfoliate the skin with a continuous burst of retinol all night long. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced while the look of skin tone and texture is enhanced. Infused with Vitamins C and E, this moisturizing formula suits all skin types. Skin is left looking renewed, refreshed and restored. Oil and fragrance-free.

1.5% Microencapsulated Retinol - sustained release over eight hours to help improve the look of skin smoothness, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and enhance the look of skin tone and texture.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SQUALANE, WATER/AQUA/EAU, RETINOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BISABOLOL, LECITHIN, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE- 20, ALCOHOL

Kelly C.
New York
I love this product! I was hesitant to try a retinol, considering my (very) sensitive skin, however in a last ditch effort to improve my skin, I purchased the PTR Retinol Fusion PM Serum. While I had relatively clear skin in my teens and early 20s, my mid-late 20s is a completely different story. Out of nowhere, I had near constant break outs, cystic acne, and milia all over my cheeks! I had been prescribed Retin-A and antibiotics by my doctor but was hesitant to use them for fear of antibiotic resistance and sensitive skin. Instead, I got this serum as a way to try something gentler before moving onto prescription strength products and multiple dermatologist/esthetician appointments. To this day I have yet to open the Retin-A — the PTR serum has almost completely eliminated my milia and smoothed out my skin! It was only when I upped the frequency to nightly did I start to notice the difference acne-wise, but I noticed an improvement to the milia within weeks of 2-3x/week use.
julieannerenee M.
N Attleboro, MA
This little guy right here (which really isn’t even THAT little because after buying the Power Players Set from Ulta over a month ago, as well as accidentally knocking the bottle over and into the sink, resulting in losing some of the product 🤦🏼‍♀️ I still have about half a bottle left - and I just had my fiancé go out and buy another one to put away for me for Christmas! Haha. This whole set is absolutely amazing and really gives you a feel of just a few of the anti-aging products PTR has come out with and that actually work! Not INSTANTLY, but even if it’s taken a little over a month to see some [really great, might I add] changes in my skin, I am 100% honestly so happy. Not to mention even a tad bit confident in going out with no makeup on - I know, I just said that! But I think the Retinol Fusion PM is the reason my deep, DEEP forehead wrinkle (literally goes all the way from on temple to the other) has been lifted significantly. I have even added a picture from 430am TODAY after completing my skincare regimen and no makeup, no photo touch ups, you can still wven see the wrinkle and can follow the entire thing if you look closely, but my gosh! This thing ise to be SO DEEP and just naturally red, which made it stand out even more!! And now look at it! 😝 using very good quality sckincare has also changed the way my skin behaves and I honestly don’t believe my skin type is just a straight and oily mess, I actually think it never really has been, I just never used the RIGHT products my skin needed!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Even though I am relatively young at 24 I have been very curious about adding a retinol in my routine as a preventative measure, but at 1.5% retinol, this is WAY too strong for my skin (the recommended percentage is 0.1% when you’re first starting off). I still want to try this, so I currently have a patch test chilling on my inner arm that is a mix of one drop of this with a dose of my Drunk Elephant Marula Oil, and if there’s no irritation I will be applying this once a week. If you’re curious about retinol products please be sure to be careful with sun exposure, as you will be much more sensitive. Also be sure to not over-exfoliate if you want to try retinol but also use other chemical exfoliants (for example, Sunday Riley Good Genes or Drunk Elephant Baby Facial).
Kelly R.
New York
I really want to love this product and give it five stars. However I have a bit of an issue with the dryness it causes. It’s more an oil than a serum and you must make sure you keep it stored in a cool dry place and shake it well before using it. A whole dropper full is too much product but a little more than half cover my whole face, neck, décolletage and the backs of my hands. It doesn’t absorb quickly and I suspect that like other retinol products this is part and parcel of using the ingredient so if you’re like me and hate to have to wait to apply your moisturizer this can be a drag. If you don’t though, you end up with a weird mask like feeling that isn’t very soothing and IS a bit irritating.

All that aside it DOES provide on its promises. It must increase cellular turnover of the skin because over use has caused some unsightly flaking especially in my nasal folds. I think the makers intended to use the oil formula to increase the likelihood that one could use this every night. Alas, if you use any other type of retinoids, vitamin c or other exfoliater it is just TOO much. I’ve been using this in summer and do not expect I will tolerate it at all come winter. Given the short shelf life of this type of product I’m not sure I’ll give it another go. 3 stars for the actual deliverables of the product another star for the concept, packaging, and because maybe I’m not using it right!
Lara M.
Amazing product! This does everything. It events the skin tone, firms the face, blurs wrinkles and fine lines, and is not too drying at all, a typical problem with Retinols. I will definitely continue using this, it is a staple. I love it as both preventative and corrective.
Missy G.
Yonkers
Great consistency, more of an oil than a serum. Sinks in well and more effective with a plumping, patting technique. In the morning, you will have the smoothest texture. I have very sensitive skin, and have not experienced any redness or peeling, yet it has high % retinol. Nice dark bottle to preserve, I’ve had mine for 7 months and I use 3 times a week at night only. It was purchased on Groupon at significant discount.  Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
This serum is worth every single dollar of it’s $65 price tag. I’ve been using this product consistently for a year and am quickly approaching 40 (December) and there is not a single wrinkle on my face. Yes, I’m an insane skincare person but I’m also insane about making sure I use really good skincare and PTR is really good skincare. This product has fought off wrinkles, brightened my skin, kept my skin firm and supple. Also, I have sensitive skin and the Retinol in this product has not caused any breakouts or reactions. Last note, you only need about 5-6 drops per use, so the bottle will last you quite a while.
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
A really great night time retinol treatment. I have used this and had really great results. I like recommending this one to my friends because the price tag is not nearly as painful as some of the other ones on the market.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a great retinol serum. I got this in a pack with the retinol pads and the retinol eye cream. This has not irritated my skin whatsoever. I have only been using for a couple months, and I don’t use this every night so I don’t overdo it. But I have noticed improvement with fine lines and skin texture. You only need a little bit of product to cover your entire face, so the product will last a decent amount of time. I love peter Thomas Roth products, I have yet to be disappointed by any of them. If you have never used retinol, I wouldn’t use this if you have sensitive skin because this contains a fairly high amount of retinol. I would suggest trying something lower first, and then working your way up to this. If you don’t have sensitive skin, you should be fine!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I just started using this serum consistently at night at it has made a difference in my overall skin tone. I do have sensitive skin and rosacea so some retinol products can be irritating on my skin. It treats fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, basically everything surrounding the signs of aging skin. It doesn’t cause irritation and also has Vitamin C which helps brighten my skin. The texture is almost like water, I would consider it more like an oil like serum but it very thin and because it’s so “watery” you can over use it. It is pricey but a little goes a long way. It’s a great non irritating Retinol product that has amazing benefits, and definitely worth the money. Retinol is the gold standard when it comes to anti aging ingredients, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good Retinol product with out the harsh side effects.
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
How do you apply this serum? I've been adding it to my night moisturizer and mixing it. Just wondering what everyone else does.
Really wanting to try this product of his as well! Nervous because I've never done it before and my skin. Is sensitive but it seems I have tried everything and nothing has been helping my skin.
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Does this have any burning qualities when you apply? I have heard retinol does that since it's so potent. Thanks!
Ceora C.
Red Bank, NJ
How long does it take to see results?
Kinza I.