BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Pure & potent microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to regenerate, restore and moisturize, with Vitamins C & E. Maximum results. Minimal irritation. Potent concentration of microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to encourage the skin’s renewal process. Moisturizing formula, infused with Vitamins C & E, suits all skin types. The appearance of tone and texture is enhanced. The look of fine lines and wrinkles is visibly reduced. Skin looks renewed, refreshed, restored. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Retinol Fusion PM.

Buy on Sephora*
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
Let me start off by saying this was the first high end serum I've invested in. I decided to make the splurge because I was turning 30 in a few months and let me say I'm soo glad I made the investment. Peter Thomas Roth products are amazing and this serum is no exception. My skin feels nice and soft the next mooring and after only a few weeks of use people started to comment on how great my skin looked. I've read that retinol can be irritating on skin but I use this nightly and haven't had any issues. I also love that a few drops go a long way so this product will last for a while. I would definitely but this again and I've even recommended this to my mom.
Melissa R.
I love this! I don't know much about serums but was gifted a mini version and couldn't love it more. I've been using it every night and even though I haven't been using it very long, my skin is loving it. My skin is on the drier side and it's been drinking this serum up. My skin looks and feels softer and more refreshed. It dries nicely and there's never an oily residue or feeling after use. As others have pointed out, one bottle will really give you some mileage. A little bit goes a long way!
Jennifer T.
This is seriously my new ride or die night time serum! I've been using it for only a week and already cannot imagine my life without it! It's not harsh on my skin and it includes vitamin c and e in the serum! My skin is already smoother and it's helping with some of the dark spots that I got while I was pregnant! (Word of advise-if you can't afford the regular then buy the travel size! It will last you forever as you only need three drops and it's a fraction of the cost!)
Kathryn A.
St. Augustine, FL
It's expensive but I have never had such awesome skin since I started using this. I have pretty oily skin normally but this has helped control it and has even helped keep my breakouts at bay. It has also given more a more even skin tone which I am not complaining about. It is a small bottle but a little bit goes A LONG way.
Casey C.
Winnfield, LA
I love this serum! I use it before I go to bed and it's dries in no time. Seconds after you apply it it seems like it disappears you forget you're even wearing it. This product has proven its results over time by making my face very smooth and have a very youthful appearance.
Jessica B.
Silsbee, TX
This is honestly a life changing product for me. I use it 2 to 3 times a week in the pm. It keeps my skin so smooth and hydrated beyond anything I thought possible. It's pricey but I splurge once a year and it lasts me pretty much one full year before I need to replace.
Jen R.
Smyrna, DE
Excellent product. Zero irritation from the high amount of retinol because of the gentle oil form. A tiny bit really goes a long way and it soaks right into your skin. I noticed a big difference in my skins tone, texture and breakouts within the first 3 days.
Anna P.
Silver Spring, MD
I use this very single night it makes my skin feel so smooth and evens out my skin tone and also makes my acne scars become less visible which is great! waking up after putting this on the night before feels so soft and perky!!
Elin J.
My skin has never felt so amazing as when I use this retinol before bed. I always wake up with smooth, soft skin. While expensive, this is worth it for keeping my skin young,soft and glowing.
Grace L.
Staten Island, NY
I am on a bit of a retinol kick and I have been using many retinol oils, creams and serums and this is one of my favorites. I think I prefer PTR's 3% serum but this one is great as well.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this serum? I've been adding it to my night moisturizer and mixing it. Just wondering what everyone else does.
Really wanting to try this product of his as well! Nervous because I've never done it before and my skin. Is sensitive but it seems I have tried everything and nothing has been helping my skin.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have any burning qualities when you apply? I have heard retinol does that since it's so potent. Thanks!
Ceora C.
Neptune , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it take to see results?
Sarah B.
Is this the best retinol you would say you've tried or have you found a better one??