4 colors available

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Pure & potent microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to regenerate, restore and moisturize, with Vitamins C & E. Maximum results. Minimal irritation. Potent concentration of microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to encourage the skin’s renewal process. Moisturizing formula, infused with Vitamins C & E, suits all skin types. The appearance of tone and texture is enhanced. The look of fine lines and wrinkles is visibly reduced. Skin looks renewed, refreshed, restored. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Retinol Fusion PM.

Buy on Sephora*
Shondra P.
Shondra P.
This time released retinol fusion is truly a game changer. I added this to my regiment about three years ago and I can truly see the difference. It is specifically for night and I saw PTR on television himself discussing this product and one of the combinations he stated it could be used is to use the Unwrinkled peel pads, follow up with the fusion and end it with the unwrinkled night cream. My skin was looking a little dull during a really hard winter we had and three days after using this product my skin looked smoother and more moisturized and brighter. People asked me if I changed my makeup because something looked different about me and I had to tell them my secret. I turned my mom on to this and in a few weeks she started receiving tons of complements from her friends.
D B.
D B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thin, silicone-based formula that contains 1.5% microencapsulated retinol which absorbs quickly into skin (2-3 drops should do ya). Doesn't irritate or redden my face at all, and contains antioxidants Vitamins C and E to soothe and moisturize. I use this 3x a week and it keeps my skin soft and smooth. Retinol doesn't exfoliate but it does help newly developing skin cells to look as youthful as possible. Used in conjunction with chemical exfoliants you will see great results in terms of softening wrinkles and a smooth and plump appearance to the skin. I really love this stuff. I feel it's undoing the dullness caused by sun damage. My skin is sensitive and I'm always wary of retinol products, but I've stocked up on this and don't see myself switching for a while!
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this serum as part of my nightly routine since I'm in my 30s and starting an anti-aging regimen. I combine a drop of this serum with my nightly moisturizer all over my face, concentrating on my forehead and smile area. I've noticed visible improvements in my overall texture of my skin. It seems a lot smoother, even-toned and bright! It's been about a month since using it and so far no breakouts or any kind of irritation. I would say this is a very powerful product so really 1 drop is all that's needed. I will also say it's a value price in terms of the cost of clinical retinol. It's working out well for me because I see visible improvements so I'll continue use and repurchase this in the future.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
Let me start off by saying this was the first high end serum I've invested in. I decided to make the splurge because I was turning 30 in a few months and let me say I'm soo glad I made the investment. Peter Thomas Roth products are amazing and this serum is no exception. My skin feels nice and soft the next mooring and after only a few weeks of use people started to comment on how great my skin looked. I've read that retinol can be irritating on skin but I use this nightly and haven't had any issues. I also love that a few drops go a long way so this product will last for a while. I would definitely but this again and I've even recommended this to my mom.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I love this! I don't know much about serums but was gifted a mini version and couldn't love it more. I've been using it every night and even though I haven't been using it very long, my skin is loving it. My skin is on the drier side and it's been drinking this serum up. My skin looks and feels softer and more refreshed. It dries nicely and there's never an oily residue or feeling after use. As others have pointed out, one bottle will really give you some mileage. A little bit goes a long way!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This is seriously my new ride or die night time serum! I've been using it for only a week and already cannot imagine my life without it! It's not harsh on my skin and it includes vitamin c and e in the serum! My skin is already smoother and it's helping with some of the dark spots that I got while I was pregnant! (Word of advise-if you can't afford the regular then buy the travel size! It will last you forever as you only need three drops and it's a fraction of the cost!)
Mikell F.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best retinol that's over the counter. It's great for fine lines. I use it nightly. I love how it's helped my skin. My skin is firmer, brighter, and fine lines reduced. It doesn't have a fragrance and doesn't irritate my skin. Now for the downside. It's very pricey and doesn't go on sale. I'm also not a fan of the bottle dropper. Easy to spill and messy. Even with those drawbacks it's an amazing product. Highly recommend.
Steph H.
Steph H.
Westlake, OH
I started with a sample of this since its not cheep and after a couple days of using this at night before my moisturizer I stared to see a difference in my skin. t was brighter, more even toned and clear of breakouts (I didn't have heavy acne to begin). It also goes on like silk. A bottle will last a very long time so overall I believe its worth the price.
Kathryn A.
Kathryn A.
St Augustine, FL
It's expensive but I have never had such awesome skin since I started using this. I have pretty oily skin normally but this has helped control it and has even helped keep my breakouts at bay. It has also given more a more even skin tone which I am not complaining about. It is a small bottle but a little bit goes A LONG way.
Asifa Q.
Asifa Q.
Henderson, NV
I really love this product! It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I have not noticed any redness or dryness. I have been using this product for 2 months and can tell a huge difference in my fine lines. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out! great stuff! Love it! My skin have never looked so great!
Alina M.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this serum? I've been adding it to my night moisturizer and mixing it. Just wondering what everyone else does.
Really wanting to try this product of his as well! Nervous because I've never done it before and my skin. Is sensitive but it seems I have tried everything and nothing has been helping my skin.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have any burning qualities when you apply? I have heard retinol does that since it's so potent. Thanks!
Ceora C.
Ceora C.
Neptune, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it take to see results?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Is this the best retinol you would say you've tried or have you found a better one??