BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Pure & potent microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to regenerate, restore and moisturize, with Vitamins C & E. Maximum results. Minimal irritation. Potent concentration of microencapsulated Retinol at 1.5% helps to encourage the skin’s renewal process. Moisturizing formula, infused with Vitamins C & E, suits all skin types. The appearance of tone and texture is enhanced. The look of fine lines and wrinkles is visibly reduced. Skin looks renewed, refreshed, restored. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Retinol Fusion PM.

• Is this good? Don't really have the mula, but if I get good revie...1 Answers
  • I really wanna try this but I don't know anyone who has tried it....1 Answers
  • does this cause dryness?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Retinol Fusion PM, Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion Pm more...
This is a great retinol serum. I got this in a pack with the retinol pads and the retinol eye cream. This has not irritated my skin whatsoever. I have only been using for a couple months, and I don’t use this every night so I don’t overdo it. But I have noticed improvement with fine lines and skin texture. You only need a little bit of product to cover your entire face, so the product will last a decent amount of time. I love peter Thomas Roth products, I have yet to be disappointed by any of them. If you have never used retinol, I wouldn’t use this if you have sensitive skin because this contains a fairly high amount of retinol. I would suggest trying something lower first, and then working your way up to this. If you don’t have sensitive skin, you should be fine!
Becky M.
Review for: Retinol Fusion PM more...
  Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM ...Oh my...this is the best retinol product to layer on top of clean skin at night.  You will see results immediately.  This is the FIRST step to night care.  It is like water on the skin but you will see exfoliating immediately but not harsh...it will just get the dead skin off your face and in the morning you will start to see results pretty much immediately.  I am 48 years old and people always think I'm in my 30s!!  Must buy!!
Tanika H.
Gulfport, MS
I purchased this product on overstock.com because I'm 36 and need a retinol for the fine lines I'm starting to see.  This serum lovely.  It comes in a glas bottle with a dropper but it can be bit of a learning curve to use the dropper because the product comes out VERY watery-like.  This is great for skin absorption but difficult to apply.  I ended up dropping it directly onto my forehead and used my fingertips to spread it. The results?  Gentle peeling after about a week of nightly use and GLOWING skin!  It really softened the lines on my forehead.  But I have to use it maybe every other night because my skin starts to feel a bit a sensitive with nightly use.  This is truly a quality product that actually delivers on its anti aging claims.  It only took a couple weeks to see a difference in forehead lines.
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
I'm kind of indifferent towards this product. This my first venture into retinols but I can't really tell if it's doing anything. I notice that if I apply with without a moisturizer or a hyaluronic serum after, my skin feels dry, which leads me to believe that it is in fact doing something (the old if it burns it's working theory) but I'm not sure I notice a difference. I really want to love it because it is pricey and I've read all of the amazing things that retinols can do for your skin. Granted, I do not use this religiously like I probably should, mostly because my skin is more of a less is more type. I will continue to use up the bottle because it definitely isn't hurting my skin to use it but I'm not sure I would repurchase it once I run out.
Jamie R.
Review for: Retinol Fusion PM, Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion Pm more...
I’m focusing on keeping my skin breakout free as much as I can.
I got away from exfoliating for a while because my skin was getting so dry from the weather. But I need to get back into the habit of doing it at least weekly.
I like chemical exfoliants the best as opposed to physical (which sometimes tears up my skin).
@peterthomasrothofficial makes a really good overnight one. I also use this on the back of my hands and over time my freckles faded. Don’t ask me the chemistry behind it bc I don’t know it—- but I know it’s legit results! Lol
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Review for: Retinol Fusion PM more...
This wasn't what I expected at first but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It has a watery texture and is dispensed by a dropper. My lines are disappearing, my pores have shrunk, the combination oily is gone, and my skin looks tighter, smoother, and more even-toned; younger!Great stuff and highly affordable as a little goes a long way!
Katherine M.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion Pm more...
This stuff has my skin feeling like SILK. It is the only retinol product I have used that did not irritate my face and application is a breeze. I haven’t used it long enough to see major results with the wrinkles I am starting to get, but everyone I have spoken to who has used this just raves on and on about it!!
Brooklynn H.
San Diego
I've just started using this last night, so I don't know how qualified I am to give it a real review just yet. This is my first product with retinol in it and my face seems to sort of slowly be adjusting. I woke up this morning with a nice, bright complexion along with some dry patched that were definitely obvious when I applied makeup today, which sucked. But again, I'm new to retinol and expect that my skin will need some time to adjust to the concentration. Overall really nice, rather pricey but what can you expect with products like these.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion Pm more...
Purchased the jumbo size from QVC one year supply bottle it’s huge! Best value! I have been noticing every mark/scars fading from my face & my under eyes circles the coloration is much lighter. Yes- can use this Retinol under your eyes! Really enjoy using this very effective. Simply place liquid drops into palms of hand and rub/pat all over your face & done. I would recommend to anyone!
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Retinol Fusion PM more...
Love love love this serum!! Feels super light weight in my skin with little to no scent. Absorbs quickly and a little goes a long way. I’ve not noticed any irritation in my skin due to use which is a huge hurray! Definitely a keeper in my skincare routine.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
How do you apply this serum? I've been adding it to my night moisturizer and mixing it. Just wondering what everyone else does.
Really wanting to try this product of his as well! Nervous because I've never done it before and my skin. Is sensitive but it seems I have tried everything and nothing has been helping my skin.
Elizabeth S.
Does this have any burning qualities when you apply? I have heard retinol does that since it's so potent. Thanks!
Ceora C.
Neptune, NJ
How long does it take to see results?
Sarah B.
Is this the best retinol you would say you've tried or have you found a better one??