BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Details & Care

Fight wrinkles, protect against UVA/UVB rays and moisturize, all in one. 1.5% time-release solution gradually delivers potent retinol over an eight-hour period, encouraging the skin's renewal process while minimizing irritation. With regular use, skin texture improves, skin tone is evened, fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced and pores appear smaller. Skin looks renewed, refreshed, restored, brighter and smoother.

• Oil- and fragrance-free.
  • By Peter Thomas Roth.

Ingredients

Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 4.0%; Inactive ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myrsitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bentonite, Cetearyl Glucoside, Titanium Dioxide, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Polyacylate, Xanthan Gum, Bht, Picea Excelsa Wood Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Borate, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Arginine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine, Copper Tripeptide 1, Sorbitol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Propyl Gallate, Disodium Edta, Ascorbic Acid.

Makeup A.
I donโ€™t think think this product necessarily agrees with my skin. I was try to introduce retinol into my skincare routine but i ended up red and irritated. Iโ€™m oily-combination as far as skin type so I expected different results
Wanda N.
Long Island, NY
PTR generally has great reviews and I've tried some of their products but I haven't really seen the results I'd hoped to get. This one in particular was a bit too drying for my skin. However, I would recommend the brand and I'll continue trying different products because they work for many people.
Sabrina L.
Florence, AZ
On the pricey side but definitely something you want in your everyday staples.Its made my skin so much cleaner looking , it's tightened my pores and has improved the texture of my skin
Sandra M.
I had a small sample of this and LOVED it! If money was no object I would purchase it immediately. I am saving up. I would absolutely love to try more of this line.
She was the first to unscramble a woman and the a man was on a train station on a Saturday and then left a car with the other hand on a side to go with the other hand to go with a job that could have a job or the a color of the white body that was the white supremacist for a white room who was not the only one to see if the other was the a white one that had been on a date to go with a color of color and skinย
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is an amazing morning moisturizer it doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles or cake on face. It is fast absorbing and also contains spf 30 so that is one less layer of products you have to cake onto face under make up!! It has a clean fresh scent and doesn't cause any irritation on my skin!!
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
This product is a lot on the pricey side but the benefits to using it are well worth the price tag. I saw a noticeable difference in my skin the first week of use. The quality of this product has really impressed me and improved my skin greatly I would definitely buy again!ย
Elaine C.
Oceanside , CA
I love products with retinol and spf because I feel it's working on wrinkles but still protects my skin from the sun. This product is very lightweight and feels comfortable on the skin. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for anti aging solutions but doesn't want to apply too many products on top of each other.
Ariana A.
Okeechobee, FL
I loved it omg the best thing ever! I have tired out many things before and som far this has been the best. I searched for years for a good one and this one is the best! I would suggest this to anyone! And it is my ride or die honest I stay buying it over and over again
CC J.
W Sacramento, CA
I tried using this and it was stronger than I expected. I used it every other day and I felt like it was drying my skin out. On the plus side my skin was becoming smoother and my pores appeared smaller. I gave it three stars because I think if I had less sensitive skin it would have worked perfectly.