BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

1.5% time-release Retinol complex helps protect, regenerate, restore and moisturize. Infused with Vitamins C & E. Help fight wrinkles, protect against UVA/UVB rays and moisturize all in one. 1.5% time-release Retinol complex gradually delivers potent Retinol over an eight hour period, encouraging the skin’s renewal process while minimizing irritation. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. With regular use, skin texture appears improved, skin tone looks more even, fine lines and wrinkles appear visibly reduced and pores appear smaller. Skin looks renewed, refreshed, restored, brighter and smoother. Retinol Fusion AM Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30. see more...

Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's so hydrating!  It is affordable for the price, I do wish that it was in a nicer packaging. But, I use this so often that it does get beat up! Anywho, I'd recommend this package for everyone. I have an oilier complexion so for anyone like me this is good!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizing serum. It's small packaging makes it easy to travel with. A little bit goes a long way with this product which is nice because it's not exactly cheap-but you get what you pay for here!
DAVID C.
Love this serum! Great ingredients amazing formula! Its hard to find great serums jn the market but this one plays the role! Love the texture and how it feels in skin, not heavy for daytime.
Would definitely recommend this product
CC J.
West Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried using this and it was stronger than I expected. I used it every other day and I felt like it was drying my skin out. On the plus side my skin was becoming smoother and my pores appeared smaller. I gave it three stars because I think if I had less sensitive skin it would have worked perfectly.
member-2071e
Great day mouisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated and replenished moisture after cleansing my face. Not to mention the SPF addition! Very important in keeping your skin looking as young as possible! It is on the pricier side, but it is always beneficial to invest in skincare!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing morning moisturizer it doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles or cake on face. It is fast absorbing and also contains spf 30 so that is one less layer of products you have to cake onto face under make up!! It has a clean fresh scent and doesn't cause any irritation on my skin!!
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a lot on the pricey side but the benefits to using it are well worth the price tag. I saw a noticeable difference in my skin the first week of use. The quality of this product has really impressed me and improved my skin greatly I would definitely buy again!
Ariana A.
Okeechobee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved it omg the best thing ever! I have tired out many things before and som far this has been the best. I searched for years for a good one and this one is the best! I would suggest this to anyone! And it is my ride or die honest I stay buying it over and over again
Wrayn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product for anyone with fine lines and wrinkles. I could see a big difference in my skin after a few weeks. I could only use it 2-3 times a week since I have sensitive skin, but I still loved it!
Janet s.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great serum from my skin type. Love it
Use it every day during my skin regimen.

A small amount and I can see the difference in my skin