BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A potent oxygenating radiance boosting serum with effective brighteners help even skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Delivers oxygen to the skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plumps surface skin cells and stimulates cellular metabolism and cellular renewal for a more luminous complexion. Potent tyrosinase inhibitors and botanical brighteners help even skin tone and reduce UV induced skin pigmentation. Helps enhance and maintain the overall appearance of healthy, younger looking skin. Radiance Oxygenating Serum. see more...

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I bought this on a whim for some odd reason and needless to say, I'm $20 poorer (give or take a few bucks) and underwhelmed. Like most Peter Thomas Roth products I've tried, this one just doesn't do much for me.

I apply this after washing my face and applying toner and before my regular moisturizer. On the plus side, this product feels cool and tingly and is a bit of a moisture booster that helps foundation apply a bit smoothr. However, I do not notice any added radiance, brightening or clarifying. If anything, this is just an added step to my morning ritual that really yields no noticeable results. I'll likely finish out the product I have left but I honestly don't see the point of this product and won't buy it again.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
This is SUCH an incredible product! I'm 23 and have incredibly dry skin and always want a luminous type of glow. This serum made my face softer, brighter, it helped even out my overall tone and I swear it made the tiny lines under my eyes look better. This is definitely one of my favorite PTR products.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I purchased a sample size of this serum to try it, I loved the feel of it and the coolness it brought to my face. However, I didn't feel any difference with using it. I would consider myself a one time user because I wouldn't purchase it again based on what it's for.
Izabella G.
Izabella G.
Jamison, PA
This is absolutely amazing! It makes your skin feel so soft and moisturized and it doesn't make you feel greasy or break me out! Its a little bit pricey since I'm a teenager but its worth it. I picked it up at ulta and when i run out ill buy it again! Great product!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
This serum is very good for days when you feel like your skins not doing the best. It is nice and hydrating while making your skin fresh and photoshopped. It was very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend to others who's skin feels kinda dull.
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Stuart, FL
Love this product . would recomened it for anyone love the package it amazing . smells great good product . the mall i forget what store i was in on a vacation. depends on what u like to spend . on your products nope great stuff. very happy with it .
taylor j.
taylor j.
San Diego, CA
I have recently hit the big 3-0. And after years of dancing and being a stage performer my skin has taken a beating. I'm fairly certain that this was made from the pond of God. If not, then kudos, kudos to the magic this company is creating!
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives me a tingly feeling when I put it on my skin. It does seem to give my skin a glow, but is also a little pricey for me. I find I enjoy the clinique radiance serum more and can tell more of a difference.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fantastic serum for skin clarity. With consistent use, I felt that my skin appeared more vibrant. It feels refreshing on the skin when applied and I noticed my skin feels and appears more hydrated.
Christina M.
Christina M.
This is amazing. It keeps my skin tight, bright and firm. I love the packaging. It has an expensive feel to it and stays clean in my makeup bag. Very gentle. Great for sensitive skin. Would buy again.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What benefits does this serum have?
Gilian D.
Gilian D.
San Jose, CA
I have combination oily acne prone skin. It breaks out easily if I use different products. Since I'm constantly trying to dry up my blemishes, the rest of my skin becomes dry. Would this work for me and be soothing without breaking me out?