BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A potent oxygenating radiance boosting serum with effective brighteners help even skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Delivers oxygen to the skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plumps surface skin cells and stimulates cellular metabolism and cellular renewal for a more luminous complexion. Potent tyrosinase inhibitors and botanical brighteners help even skin tone and reduce UV induced skin pigmentation. Helps enhance and maintain the overall appearance of healthy, younger looking skin. Radiance Oxygenating Serum. see more...

Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Maria F.
New York , NY
I tried this product as a sample and was very pleased with the results - however I was left wanting just a bit more to see if they results continued to impress me. It is a bit pricey for my budget but from what I experienced may be well worth it!
Jyle T.
Knoxville, TN
Amazing products! This serum has really given me life and radiance. Has boosted my collagen as well as giving my complexion the right hydration. The pricing is alittle high but it’s a pretty decent size
Esmeralda G.
Olathe, Kansas
This product is different than anything i've seen before and i love the idea but i wish it had had more dramatic effects, the bottle gets messy, the product is gentle and i love that, but i wish i had better results, i could definitely feel the cooling but that was really it. overall a good product but not worth that much money.
Emily M.
Lansing, MI
I am *obsessed* with this product. Every once in a while it’s nice to #treatyoself and this product is perfect for that. It’s luxurious and makes you feel like you’ve been at the spa. (And your skin looks like you’ve been at the spa, too!) If you’re on the fence, I highly recommend it.
Delia F.
College Place, WA
I have never tried a Peter Thomas Roth product that I didn't like and this product was no exception. It functioned exactly as it promised it would. It felt great going on my skin and it made my skin look more bright and radiant. It helps for those bad diet days for sure!
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
I love Peter Thomas Roth!!!!!! Everything they make is fabulous! I purchase all of my skincare products at Ulta! PTR products are very effective and I'm always a repeat customer who has me coming back! They don't need to change a thing about their products!
Allison S.
This is one of my favorite serums I have ever tried. It makes my skin have a healthy and radiant glow. I love using this daily and especially when I have a special event to be at. I love everything about this product and it is super hydrating as well!
Athena S.
Irvine, CA
Literally this product gives me life.  It is amazing.  I honestly love everything PTR.  I have been using his products for over 10 years now and I have never been disappointed.  Try it out.  You will not be disappointmented
Jessica C.
I bought this on a whim for some odd reason and needless to say, I'm $20 poorer (give or take a few bucks) and underwhelmed. Like most Peter Thomas Roth products I've tried, this one just doesn't do much for me.

I apply this after washing my face and applying toner and before my regular moisturizer. On the plus side, this product feels cool and tingly and is a bit of a moisture booster that helps foundation apply a bit smoothr. However, I do not notice any added radiance, brightening or clarifying. If anything, this is just an added step to my morning ritual that really yields no noticeable results. I'll likely finish out the product I have left but I honestly don't see the point of this product and won't buy it again.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
What benefits does this serum have?
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
What is your favorite part of this serum?
Gilian D.
San Jose, CA
I have combination oily acne prone skin. It breaks out easily if I use different products. Since I'm constantly trying to dry up my blemishes, the rest of my skin becomes dry. Would this work for me and be soothing without breaking me out?