Peter Thomas Roth Radiance Oxygenating Serum

by Peter Thomas Roth

A potent oxygenating radiance boosting serum with effective brighteners help even skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Delivers oxygen to the skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plumps surface skin cells and stimulates cellular metabolism and cellular renewal for a more luminous complexion. Potent tyrosinase inhibitors and botanical brighteners help even skin tone and reduce UV induced skin pigmentation. Helps enhance and maintain the overall appearance of healthy, younger looking skin. Radiance Oxygenating Serum.

What is your favorite part of this serum?
I have combination oily acne prone skin. It breaks out easily if I use different products. Since I'm constantly trying to dry up my blemishes, the rest of my skin becomes dry. Would this work for me and be soothing without breaking me out?
What benefits does this serum have?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Radiance Oxygenating Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Zenobia R.
Cleveland, TN
This gives me a tingly feeling when I put it on my skin. It does seem to give my skin a glow, but is also a little pricey for me. I find I enjoy the clinique radiance serum more and can tell more of a difference.
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Best product for rejuvenating your skin. Pores look smaller,wrinkles are diminished.
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Jennifer B.
Fairfield, CT
Loved this serum! It kept my skin bright while not feeling too heavy on the face. Also can work well as a face primer before applying foundation. I would highly recommend this product. I have already purchased my second bottle!
Lauren A.
Huntsville, AL
I love all of these products!! They are a bit expensive but they are definitely worth the money
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
Loving this mask - its hands down better than the Bliss. Makes my skin look so smooth and flawless. After using, I feel refreshed, radiant, and youthful. Love the cool feeling I get after washing it off. I've received many compliments saying my skin looks brighter and more radiant! PTR products are great and this is no exception.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Great product and formula! Got as a gift and did like it! Very pricey so I will need to buy soon!
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I love Peter Thomas Roth products the lady at Sephora told me to try the radiance oxygenation serum and it works wonders it makes my skin feel light weight and smooth I love it it's my go to serum!
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA
This makes my skin feel so hydrated and full of life. It makes me glow and look so youthful.
Olivia F.
Potosi , MO
Did not like it at all. Don't remember where I got it from. Did not smell pleasant over priced wouldn't buy again. Would not recommend do like the packaging but that's all I like about it.