BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A potent oxygenating radiance boosting serum with effective brighteners help even skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Delivers oxygen to the skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plumps surface skin cells and stimulates cellular metabolism and cellular renewal for a more luminous complexion. Potent tyrosinase inhibitors and botanical brighteners help even skin tone and reduce UV induced skin pigmentation. Helps enhance and maintain the overall appearance of healthy, younger looking skin. Radiance Oxygenating Serum. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Alaja W.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product at night after taking off my makeup at night and before putting it on in the morning. it works pretty well especially after tap drying my face after washing it. I also like this produt because it helps bring moisture to my face and i naturally have dry skin, espcially in my T-Zone. This product worked really well for me so try it out it may just work well for you!
Esmeralda G.
Olathe, Kansas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is different than anything i've seen before and i love the idea but i wish it had had more dramatic effects, the bottle gets messy, the product is gentle and i love that, but i wish i had better results, i could definitely feel the cooling but that was really it. overall a good product but not worth that much money.
Delia F.
College Place, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried a Peter Thomas Roth product that I didn't like and this product was no exception. It functioned exactly as it promised it would. It felt great going on my skin and it made my skin look more bright and radiant. It helps for those bad diet days for sure!
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Peter Thomas Roth!!!!!! Everything they make is fabulous! I purchase all of my skincare products at Ulta! PTR products are very effective and I'm always a repeat customer who has me coming back! They don't need to change a thing about their products!
Allison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite serums I have ever tried. It makes my skin have a healthy and radiant glow. I love using this daily and especially when I have a special event to be at. I love everything about this product and it is super hydrating as well!
Athena S.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally this product gives me life.  It is amazing.  I honestly love everything PTR.  I have been using his products for over 10 years now and I have never been disappointed.  Try it out.  You will not be disappointmented
Jennifer B.
Fairfield, CT
Loved this serum! It kept my skin bright while not feeling too heavy on the face. Also can work well as a face primer before applying foundation. I would highly recommend this product. I have already purchased my second bottle!
Carroll V.
Palmdale, CA
This product is amazing. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using it. I have combo skin, this doesn't make me break out. I bought this from ulta. I think it's worth the money and I would buy it again
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
Loving this mask - its hands down better than the Bliss. Makes my skin look so smooth and flawless.

After using, I feel refreshed, radiant, and youthful. Love the cool feeling I get after washing it off. I've received many compliments saying my skin looks brighter and more radiant! PTR products are great and this is no exception.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What benefits does this serum have?
Gilian D.
San Jose, CA
I have combination oily acne prone skin. It breaks out easily if I use different products. Since I'm constantly trying to dry up my blemishes, the rest of my skin becomes dry. Would this work for me and be soothing without breaking me out?