Peter Thomas Roth - Radiance Oxygenating Masque 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Rinat C.Peter Thomas Roth - Radiance Oxygenating Masque 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Evens out the appearance of skin tone, clarifies, detoxifies, hydrates with FIFLOW®, SYMWHITE™, GIGAWHITE™, Glucosamine, Bearberry, Mulberry, Licorice, Mango Butter, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Vitamins C & E. Problem: Dull, congested, dehydrated skin that needs an instant pick me up . Solution: Unique radiance boosting masque with effective brighteners, hydrators and anti-oxidants helps to oxygenate skin cells that may be compromised by environmental factors to impart a visibly refined appearance and a polished rosy glow. FIFLOW®* helps to carry oxygen into the skin helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and plump surface. see more...

Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I have only tried this one time, so my opinion is subject to change. However, I thought this mask was actually pretty fun to use. It creates this big cloud of fizzy bubbles that kind of tingle as they pop. I noticed my skin was brighter, but not much clearer. I will try it a few more times to see if I see any more changes. It's fun if nothing else!
Sera C.
I love bubble masks, Sephora brand has one that is almost identical to this one but cheaper which is why I docked a star. The mask itself tickles your face as it bubbles up and then turns to a clear film that you let sit. Once you wash it off you skin feels hydrated and clean. I really enjoy using this when my skin feels dull
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I was recommended this product for my dull, dry skin, and it did NOT disappoint. First, its entertaining! It bubbles up on your skin, and then as it works, the bubbles disappear! Its also very effective. My skin looked clean and healthy after a long winter! Will definitely keep this product in regular use.
Tira H.
Lexington, KY
I had to try this product after watching Tati on YouTube rave about it. I was not disappointed. The product is in a pump that comes out in gel form. Once applied to the face, a cooling and foaming sensation begins. You can feel the oxygen bubbles clean out your pores with skin feeling healthier after use.
Courtney B.
Fredericksburg, VA
I actually have not purchased this. I was at Sephora and was asked by the cashier if I wanted any samples. I didn't even know they gave out samples! I had been hearing about oxygen masks and wanted to try one. I got a sample of this one and a sample of a Sephora brand oxygen mask. Both worked the same.
Andrea R.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this mask. It provides immediate results. My skin become brighter and healthier with just one use. I like to have my husband use it after he works a few 12hr shifts in a row and notice and immediate difference in the color of his skin. I would buy again. It feels tingly and wonderful
Sara D.
Del Mar, CA
Such a fun mask! You apply this gel to your skin and it instantly starts to bubble up into this tingling foam. My skin looks bright and refreshed voted every use. I like to use this mask once a week to give myself a pretty glow
Lori M.
I tried this from a kit of 3 masks. I absolutely loved this mask. My mom who is 82 also tried and she also enjoyed it! She is definitely repurchasing. I found it very refreshing, cooling, and did seem to help my fine lines!
Michele H.
Florence, KY
Absolutely love this product. It makes my skin feel super soft, pores much smaller and gave me a beautiful glow. Very gentle on your skin. Great value. I will definitely buy this wonderful fantastic product again.
Jacque O.
If you want an instant facial, this is it. I have used it before a night I want to be extra flawless. Never fails me. Takes a bit to get to the tingling on your face, though. Would definitely repurchase!