Peter Thomas Roth - Radiance Oxygenating Masque 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Jennifer L.Peter Thomas Roth - Radiance Oxygenating Masque 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Rinat C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Evens out the appearance of skin tone, clarifies, detoxifies, hydrates with FIFLOW®, SYMWHITE™, GIGAWHITE™, Glucosamine, Bearberry, Mulberry, Licorice, Mango Butter, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Vitamins C & E. Problem: Dull, congested, dehydrated skin that needs an instant pick me up . Solution: Unique radiance boosting masque with effective brighteners, hydrators and anti-oxidants helps to oxygenate skin cells that may be compromised by environmental factors to impart a visibly refined appearance and a polished rosy glow. FIFLOW®* helps to carry oxygen into the skin helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and plump surface. see more...

Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
I actually love this mask. I bought mine at Sephora and it definitely met my expectations. The bubbling feeling is pretty fun to feel. My kids love to use it as well when they see me use it. The fact that it hydrates and helps brighten the skin to lighten any discoloration is why I even bought it. After washed off my skin feels nice and clean and feels refreshed!
Mary L.
Beaver Dam, KY
Absolutely LOVE this stuff! Leaves skin feeling super clean but not dry or tight. Bubbling action feels wonderful and not as intense as some other bubble masks I have tried so doesn't itch like crazy, lol. I use this about once a week and will continue to repurchase.
hannah c.
I loved this masque. I felt like it kept my skin radiant and smooth. I think it was effective but not my favorite. I actually used a sample for the first time and would likely purchase it. I am just not sure if it was exactly what I needed for my combination skin.
Erica P.
I really like how fresh this mask makes my skin feel. The oxygenating bubbles feel so refreshing when I apply the mask. I love to watch it foam up. It doesn’t make that big of a difference on my skin but is defiantly a nice pick me up!
denise B.
Las Vegas
I love this product! It feels amazing on my skin, I have sensitive skin and this gave me no issues whatsoever. It has a cooling sensation which feels so good! My skin is glowing after using this!! I highly recommend it!!
Winnie L.
In love with this mask. I work in beauty and I use this on my patients all the time and they love it! Even my husband tells his friends he loves this product! It’s bubbly and it helps detox your skin feels fresh and new!
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I received this product as a christmas gift! While i'd like to say it was worth the price, I don't necessarily think I'd pay that much for this product on my own. I didn't like the way it made my face feel oily/greasy.
Gabrielle G.
This mask is absolutely incredible! It had a gentle cooling affect on the skin and really changes the elasticity feel of the skin. First time user and now a repeat customer for life. Love Peter Thomas Roth❤️
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Little🍷 J.
Plantation, FL
Peter makes the best products! And this is at the top of the list. I recommend peter products to everyone I know and especially strangers I see next to me questioning the product and def always reccomend
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I had received this and a cream as a sample. The mask had a gel consistency and did not dry out the skin. It was very light and felt almost like watery gel. The fragrance was very good and refreshing.