Peter Thomas Roth - Radiance Oxygenating Masque uploaded by Amanda B.Peter Thomas Roth - Radiance Oxygenating Masque uploaded by Jennifer L.Peter Thomas Roth - Radiance Oxygenating Masque uploaded by Rinat C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Evens out the appearance of skin tone, clarifies, detoxifies, hydrates with FIFLOW®, SYMWHITE™, GIGAWHITE™, Glucosamine, Bearberry, Mulberry, Licorice, Mango Butter, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Vitamins C & E. Problem: Dull, congested, dehydrated skin that needs an instant pick me up . Solution: Unique radiance boosting masque with effective brighteners, hydrators and anti-oxidants helps to oxygenate skin cells that may be compromised by environmental factors to impart a visibly refined appearance and a polished rosy glow. FIFLOW®* helps to carry oxygen into the skin helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and plump surface.

Amanda B.
crowley, LA
This Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask is an amazing product that cools and plumps my skin! I absolutely love it and wow recommend it to anyone as it also seems as it is not harsh and could accommodate sensitive skin, dry skin, as well as oily skin!! Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
Ella P.
San Francisco
Was not a fan of this one. I just didn't get much out of it. I'll stick to Dr. Jart's new masks, which have been great, or Lush Lettuce. If you're looking for something brightening, just pick of Philosophy's Microderm kit- it's still the best on the market.
Haley B.
Panama City , FL
This product is an amazing refresher. My face seems tog eat dry sometimes when I do masks and exfoliant that tend to pull the life out of my face.. this brings it to life. My skin feels bouncy and glowy. So calm and cool.
I love to use this in the mornings. 10/10 would recommend. It is in my daily routine
Rain D.
This Peter Thomas Roth mask was very hydrating! It was a nice base to use before I put on makeup. It helped get rid of all my dry gross Ness I sometimes get in the cracks around my nose area. I recommend this for a mask but only for people who are known to be dry in those areas!
Mary L.
Beaver Dam, KY
Absolutely LOVE this stuff! Leaves skin feeling super clean but not dry or tight. Bubbling action feels wonderful and not as intense as some other bubble masks I have tried so doesn't itch like crazy, lol. I use this about once a week and will continue to repurchase.
Summer S.
SouthBend
Purchased at: Sephora
Very impressed with this mask. It is better then the Bliss oxgen mask i usually use. The Bliss mask is good but I like the Peter Thomas Roth masks more since it makes my skin look so smooth and flawless.

Peter Thomas Roth oxgen mask leaves my face looking refreshed, radiant, and youthful. I love it. I left it on for 25 minutes when I rinsed it off, my face felt cool and relaxed. The next day i went to work my friends said my face looked bright and radiant. The effect last a couple of days. This masks also makes fine lines less visible. I plan to try other Peter Thomas Roth products since I'm so IMPRESSED with this mask.
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
This does exactly what it says! I love PTR products and find myself constantly reaching for them in my skincare routine. This was a refreshing masque that was gentle on my skin. Great smell too! I really enjoyed this one and I can't wait to try more PTR products.
Haley S.
Philadelphia
Leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and tight. For the price, you know you are going to receive an excellent skincare product. It is a bit harsher on my sensitive skin, so be cautious if your skin is highly sensitive
Lauren S.
Stuart, FL
I love to use this masque in the summer since I am out in the sun and elements more. It is gentle but so hydrating. I use really blew me away with how much it makes a difference in your skin care regimen. I will continue to purchase this product.
gelsey L.
Las Vegas, NV
I was given a sample of this in a subscription box so haven’t used it multiple times but the one time I did I really liked it. It felt great when the mask was on and my skin looked radiant and refreshed after
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
I would love to know your personal preference of PTR products and why you chose this over the rest?!,.