BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #5 in Facial Peels

A powerful, highly effective exfoliating treatment to address a dull, aging, and congested complexion. This powerful yet gently exfoliating treatment works in three ways: exfoliates with pumpkin enzyme, peels with alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), and polishes with aluminum oxide. It reveals smoother, younger-looking, radiant, and revitalized skin.

• Is this good for dry skin?2 Answers
  • If you’ve used this mask, do you recommend following up w...3 Answers
  • Is this better than the Glamglow exfoliater?1 Answers
Kat D.
Holly Pond, AL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pumpkin enzyme peel! It TRULY smells sooo much like pumpkin that you'll want to eat it lol. (But DONT). I don't have particularly sensitive skin so had no adverse reactions to this at all but some may feel a tingling which is fine because thats just the product WORKING. I wouldn't recommend this (or any peel) to anyone with super sensitive skin. Yes, its a tad pricey but you get sooo much product itll last forever!
Lauren S.
Nashville
Oh man do I love this mask/peel. Whenever I get a facial at the esthetician's office, they always apply a pumpkin mask on my face. I feel like this is the same thing, just more cost effective and I can use it anytime I want! You truly feel it working, and may even feel a tiny bit of a burning sensation from the glycolic, but that's part of the process! Gently exfoliate it off and your skin looks brand new by the next morning.
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
I love this mask I don’t use it often but when I do my skin feels smooth and absolutely radiant. Sometimes my skin doesn’t look as great as I want so I use this mask to liven myself up. I highly suggest this brand face mask. Although it is pricey it is well worth the price.
emma g.
Piedmont
this mask works so well for acne and exfoliating. it does tingle and hurt a little bit while it’s on but it’s totally worth it after you see and feel the results. i have friends that love it but refuse to use it because it hurts them so i would only recommend it to people who don’t have sensitive skin.
Katniss G.
For someone who "doesn't look" her age, I try and stay on top of "natural"
skin care products to keep that status. LOL

A friend of mine, who is a dermatologist, swears by this Peter Thomas Roth
Pumpkin Enzyme Mask and told me to use it once a week. She said it will
burn like h*ll, but it will smooth out the skin, refining those lines and
evenutally lighten those brown spots. (Use to be a sun bunny, and well, now
I regret it!)

This jar was a bit pricey and I have only used it twice, but plan on sticking it out, even though it feels like my face is on fire for the 3
minutes I keep it on.

Maybe I will come back to this review and update my findings in a month or
two.
Erin P.
Lewis Center
I used this for the first time today and it has to be one of my favorite masks. The scent is delectable and makes you just want to eat it.  The mask felt very tingly/cooling on my face and when washed off my skin felt amazingly cool and refreshed. Would use again!
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I am in love! I bought this mask based on the recommendation of a beauty you tuber. As soon as it arrived I immediately washed my face and tried out this mask. The directions tell you to apply a thin layer to the face and rub in circular motions. I quickly found out that if you put too much on in one area it will not properly exfoliate. You can feel the grit when it is doing its job and exfoliating. It smells exactly like pumpkin pie. Heaven. I left the mask on for the full 7 minutes. Directions say 3-7 minutes. My skin was very soft smooth and vibrant after. I immediately pulled my teen daughters into my bathroom and started making them use the mask also because I loved it so much! The mask is very powerful and is said to do many things. It claims to exfoliate, resurface the skin, remove fine lines and wrinkles and brightens the skin and helps with pores. I’m going to continue to use this mask twice a week as it recommends to see if it does help with fine lines.
Definitely recommend!!
Heather O.
Grandview Heights , OH
I freakin love this stuff!!! My skin feels softer than ever before after using it. It literally feels like baby’s skin. It does sting quite a bit when you put it on, but as soon as you rinse it off it feels back to normal. I was afraid my face would be red, but it looked great! I kind of like the sting because I feel like it’s actually doing something. I can’t stop feeling my face after I use this. You just need a little bit, so the jar lasts a long time. Let’s not forget about the smell. It smells like you’re putting pumpkin pie all over your face and it’s amazing. It will make you miss fall! It’s so underrated in my book.
Caroline E.
I’ve used this a couple of times and noticed a big difference in my skin. My face had less texture and less breakouts. It does sting a little but nothing to the point it’s unbearable. Just know that means it working!
Andy-Holly M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mask. It leaves your skin so soft. It’s definitely not a true peel and it won’t cause your skin to peel or flake. It’s just a nice quick peel to get the dead skin off and leave your face feeling fresh
Carrie K.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this mask okay for sensitive skin or is it too harsh?
Mary M.
Troy, OH
Will this burn or sting the face? Also is there an expiration date on this product?
Victoria B.
Frederick, MD
Is this mask good for sensitive skin?
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
Do you feel this product has any improvement effect on acne prone skin?
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC
Does this mask helps improve the appearance of dark spots?