Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

This powerful, triple-action manual, chemical and enzymatic exfoliating treatment addresses a dull, aging, and congested complexion in three ways: exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzyme, reveals with Alpha Hydroxy Acid and polishes with Aluminum Oxide Crystals. Use code ESSENTIALS when you buy a select essential product and receive a second select essential product for free. Both products must be entered in cart for the coupon code to work. Code must be entered in cart before checkout. Offer ends April 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET. See details.

What are the results on your skin after using this mask?
What does your skin feel like after ?
How does this mask work for those of you who have sensitive skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask!
Pelham, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
🎃[Review]- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask🎃 🎃About the Brand-The Peter Thomas Roth brand philosophy is simple. Breakthrough formulas. Astonishing results. As the product formulator, Peter leads all research & development efforts to deliver progressive, cutting-edge products in his own lab & production facility. He scours the earth for the best & most powerful ingredients to deliver state of the art quality at effective concentrations. The product line currently consists of a comprehensive range of over 100 products sold world-wide. The Peter Thomas Roth line was created to be customized to an individual’s skin care needs, covers all skin types & addresses all skin care concerns from head to toe. 🎃Product Description-This powerful, triple-action manual, chemical & enzymatic exfoliating treatment addresses a dull, aging, & congested complexion in three ways: exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzyme, reveals with Alpha Hydroxy Acid & polishes with Aluminum Oxide Crystals. Helps even the appearance of skin tone, smooth the look of fine lines & wrinkles & clarify to reveal skin that looks smoother, younger, radiant & revitalized. 🎃Key Ingredients-Pumpkin Enzyme, a natural enzymatic exfoliator that helps smooth the skin's surface. Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), which chemically exfoliates to help reveal a fresher, more youthful & radiant appearance. Aluminum Oxide Crystals, which provide an effective physical exfoliation to polish skin, rejuvenating the appearance of a lackluster complexion. 🎃How to Use-Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Gently massage in a circular motion with wet fingertips to polish with micro-polishing aluminum oxide powder. Leave on for 3-7 minutes depending on skin sensitivity & let the AHAs and enzymes work. Rinse thoroughly. Use one or two times per week. 🎃My Thoughts 💭- Tackling dullness, fine lines & pore congestion, this pumpkin-y goodness is the mask I reach for when I’m looking for a gentle manual & chemical exfoliation in one step. The mask is the texture of a slightly jellied pumpkin purée & smells like pumpkin spice, cinnamon & fall all wrapped up in one. If you have sensitive skin, I recommend a patch test simply because of the enzymatic action of the pumpkin. I have sensitive skin, treated with tretinoin & hydroquinone, & this mask has never caused me any irritation. Right now my skin is dry & flaky & this mask does wonders for removing that dead, dry skin & giving me a healthy glow. Slightly warming & slightly tingly this delightful mask is a true sensory experience. I have not noticed any irritation, redness or tightness in my skin after using this magic mask. My skin looks brighter, healthier & smooth after using this mask. It eradicates blackheads, blemishes & clogged pores. Just be careful not to rub too much or you can easily over exfoliate with this mask. Lord knows, I have the tendency to over exfoliate so I have to be careful with my zealous scrubbing. This mask is marketed as a triple action treatment. It uses pumpkin enzymes to dissolve dead skin cells & other impurities on the skin’s surface, alpha hydroxy acids to exfoliate in a non-abrasive way & aluminium oxide crystals to manually exfoliate. Since I have sensitive skin, I only use this mask about once every 2 weeks & I am careful about how hard I massage this into my skin. I really like how smooth & refined this mask makes my skin feel. I also love the glow I get from using this mask. I wish my skin wasn’t so sensitive so that I could use it more often. I love the smell of this mask. I does not make my skin feel tight or dry. This makes my skin look dewy, plump & refreshed as if I’d had a good night’s sleep. This product retails for $60 at Sephora.com & is worth every penny in my opinion. I will definitely repurchase this mask. #peterthomasroth #pumpkinfacial #pumpkinenzymemask #sephora #rasianbeauty #kbeautyaddict #beauty #beautybloggers #kbeautyblog #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarereview #skincareproduct #asianbeauty #productreview #skincareproducts #skincareproductreview #beautyblog #beautyblogger #koreanskincare #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #abcommunitylove #discoverunder10k #kbeautyaddict #kbeautyblogger #kbeautylover #kbeautyjunkie #abcommunity
Elkhorn, NE
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Kelsie B.
I got this in a little mask sample set, and this is the first one I decided to try. I'm so glad I did because it smells SOOOOO good!! It's also a very nice combo of physical and chemical exfoliants, so it's really effective for removing dead skin buildup. Usually I'm pretty skeptical of physical exfoliants because some can be too abrasive and damage your skin (for example, I have a sample of a "walnut shell scrub" from my last Sephora Play box and the big uneven chunks of walnut shell make it painful damaging), but this one felt fine. As for the chemical exfoliants, maybe it isn't too great for sensitive skin like others said, but I personally had no issue with my dry skin. It slightly burned after putting it on at first, but if you use a very thin layer and go in with wet fingertips afterwards and kinda massage it, the slight burning sensation goes away. Then it just smells amazing and feels a little tingly and slightly... cooling?? I left it on for the full 7 minutes. After I rinsed it off, I used some toner, rosehip oil, and moisturizer... now my skin looks and feels SO extremely soft. I really love this mask because you only have to use a little bit for results. So it lasts a long time, it smells amazing, and it makes my skin feel really soft. I'd probably recommend it to others who also have dry/peeling skin-- just make sure to add plenty of moisturizer afterwards. I think most people who need some extra help exfoliating will enjoy this.
Wonderful mask! I was breaking out horribly and didn't have any of my acne products with me. A lady at the place where I was had this mask and was tired of looking at the giant zits on my face! Haha! She whipped this bad boy out and encouraged me to try it along with another generic scrub. I worked at Sephora at the time so I knew PTR products are of quality. I used the generic scrub first and my face wasn't impressed. It was like using watered down Neutrogena, and rinsed off with no evidence of ever being there. However, I used this mask as directed and it seemed to permeate my pores and help to heal the breakouts. I could feel a difference when I rinsed it off. My skin was glowing! After using it, my face cleared up completely in about 2 days after that one application! I have dry skin, and this mask is more on the abrasive side. I wouldn't use it too often as it could be too harsh for some skin types. I definitely reccomend it for smoothing out the texture of your skin and getting down deep in your pores.
Lakewood, NJ
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my all-time favorite masks! And I’ve tried so many. I will warn that about 30-seconds after applying this mask your face will start burning and you will be wondering if you should risk it all and possibly end up looking like the Phantom of the Opera when all is said and done, or dunk your face in the nearest pool of ice water. I will advise you to suck it up, feel the burn and reap those benefits. The burning only lasts about 30-sec then it’s smooth sailing from there on out. And speaking of SMOOTH! This mask makes my skin feel like silk. It sloughs all those dead skin cells and exfoliates your skin to reveal it’s true, radiant potential. Let your skin live it’s best life and use this mask once a week. I love to follow with my serums right away and I feel like they are able to do their thang and penetrate my skin so much better.
Boca Raton, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Jen L.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is definitely a very strong mask as it must be removed within three minutes; which is difficult to do considering it takes me about that long to play the mask all over my face. It is somewhat harsh, but it definitely does it’s job. I did leave it on longer, and it didn’t do any damage to my skin as I do have sensitive skin. In fact I think it can be left on longer than the recommend 3 minutes. I did notice immediate results though. When washing my face afterwards my skin definitely look refreshed, and it looked like a layer had been removed to state it kindly. It was a little bit messy, but I would highly recommend this product.
Eastvale, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Jennifer C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I hit the big four-oh this year and am having a mini mid-life crisis about my skin and makeup. With that said I have watched so many You Tubes, pinned so many Pins and have bought so many skin and makeup products this year. There have been some amazing products and some not so amazing products. This product is a pretty great skin care product. I am a typical basic you know what so I love anything pumpkin scented and trust me this is pumpkin scented! In addition to an awesome smell I loved the exfoliation this mask provided. I saw so many awesome reviews on this and was expecting to be a little more wowed hence the 4 stars, it also has a pretty steep price. If you don’t mind blowing big bucks on a pretty good skin care product then this is the way to go!
seattle, WA
I started using this a few months ago, 1-2 times a week. It's an AHA so it helps to turn your skin cells over quickly, and my skin is POPPIN now! I have never had bad skin, but I can get occasional breakouts, and larger pores on my skin and my cheeks. Since adding this and a few other items to my skincare routine, my pores are barely visible AT ALL. I had a sliiiiiight little like forming in the middle of my forehead, which comes from years of raising my eyebrows a lot in my facial expressions. Well that line has disappeared. I don't think my skin improvements are solely from incorporating this product, but it's definitely been a nice addition that has worked together to make great results
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Mandi R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wasn't sure if I was going to share my review because the way I use this mask is unorthodox. It's way to harsh for my face and it burned the last 2 times i tried to use it. So instead of tossing it I thought I would try it out on the back of my thighs. I have some textured skin there for no real reason. I use it 3 times a week and it really has helped to resurface that area and it's very soft. I noticed a huge difference after the 3rd time I did it. This is how I figured out how to make this product work for me. It's not that different to using amylactic lotion but that stuff was too harsh too.
Minneapolis , MN
This is my favorite mask! My skin looks brand new after I use this. It smells like a dream and makes me feel like i just stepped out of the spa. The fragrance reminds me of a Pumpkin Spice Latte or a freshly baked pumpkin pie. This isnt for the faint of heart, though. It stings and burns as it's working its magic. My skin sheds it's dead layers and leaves behind a youthful, rejuvenated, healthy, glow. I always feel so refreshed after using this one. I reserve it for special evenings out so I can feel extra glamorous. One of my holy grail skincare products. Almost out and ready to reorder.
Phoenix
This is a great scrub. It might take some getting used to for your skin. The first few times I used it I couldn't leave it on for very long without it starting to burn. Not painful skin peeling burn just an astringent feeling. I love that the scrubby bits are small and not like shards of glass. It gives your skin a nice glow. Sephora has a great box set that is around $75 or $79 ish that had I think 5 or 6 of the different Peter Thomas Roth masks. It its totally worth it. They are not tiny sized pots either. They will last you a long time and gives you a chance to try them all out.

127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz I’ve been wanting to try this, what are your thoughts on this product?
Nancy R. • il y a un mois
I love it as well! It leaves your skin feeling clean and looking radiant and fresh. I use it once a week and it helps with the tone and texture of my skin. I highly recommend!
Calgary, AB
il y a 2 mois
Aurelia H. • il y a 2 mois
Love this mask, too! 🙌🏾 It’s one of my favs, along with Drunk Elephant’s Baby facial & Trish McEvoy’s peel ❤️❤️❤️