BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #6 in Facial Peels

A powerful, highly effective exfoliating treatment to address a dull, aging, and congested complexion. This powerful yet gently exfoliating treatment works in three ways: exfoliates with pumpkin enzyme, peels with alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), and polishes with aluminum oxide. It reveals smoother, younger-looking, radiant, and revitalized skin. see more...

Luisa C.
Henderson, NV
This mask is not for everyone let’s start off with that. The mask is a 3-in-1 exfoliator. It contains pumpkin enzyme, AHA and aluminum oxide powder; it is pretty strong, you can expect to experience anywhere from a slight tingling, to your face burning like fire ants. I like the smell of pumpkin and spice during this time but I actually don’t like eating pumpkin very much. If you’re not a pumpkin fan at all, stay away. The mask smells just like fall, like pumpkin with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg. The texture is just like pumpkin puree with a very fine gritty texture from the aluminum oxide powder. The aluminum oxide powder is like diamond dust that helps to micro-polish the skin. I apply a thin layer of mask and leave it on for the recommended time of 3-7min, I than wet my hand and massage in circular motion but you have to be super careful not to over exfoliate and damage your skin barrier. I use this mask once a week, it is recommended to use once or twice per week. This mask is supposed to resurface your skin, even skin tone, smooth fine lines and wrinkles. For me this mask instantly brightens my skin without over drying, it leaves me with very smooth skin that lasts several days. I found this mask on at Costco for around $30. It has quickly become a favorite and I highly recommended it but not if you have any sort of blemish because it’s going to burn. My skin is sometimes sensitive but it handles this one but over massaging with this mask is a certainly no-no for sensitive skin.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I use a lot of masks and I use a lot of PTR masks as well but this pumpkin enzyme is hands down my holy grail mask when I want to have my skin looking and feeling pampered. First of all it smells delicious! It has a nice exfoliate to it. The first time I used it I left it on for the least amount of time because my skin was not use to it and it did burn (something I actually enjoy) and was afraid I may have a reaction to it (I did not and I have sensitive skin). This was just the product working it’s magic! Ideally I like to use this once a week for best results. It leaves my skin looking fresh and glowing and all around FEELING amazing! I’ve recommended this mask to so many who now swear by it! Worth every penny!
A. A.
Let me start out by saying, this product is intense! It is recommended to start out with the smallest time on the jar and work your way up to the seven minute mark. I went to the store, looking for a make that was on the natural side that my sensitive skin can handle, but still strong enough to clear away the dead skin. This is that mask! I use it once to twice a week and I see a visible change in my pores. Plus it smells amazing! The only downside to this mask is the application can be accompanied with some uncomfortable tingling, but it subsides fairly quickly.
Ivette Z.
Amazing. I figured out that these peels were much more affective on my skin than face scrubs which only made my skin redder and didn’t help out my acne. It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s absolutely worth it. I put his on my face and then go in lightly with wet fingers to activate the mask. I leave it on for the full 7 minutes. It stings a little but nothing painful. The tingle gradually goes away the longer you have it on. Once you wash it off your face is immediately smoother. It might be a little red for about 15 minutes but to me that just means it went in there and did some work. The next morning my face is always brighter and smoother. Any acne or bumps incredibly go down a ton or are gone altogether. I use this religiously (2 times a week) every single week. I’m addicted to the results. I also go in with toner & q good moisturizer afterwards. To close up the pores and hydrate my skin. It’s just been peeled with enzymes so you want to make sure to pamper it and keep it hydrated. I’ll be repurchasing.
Rachel T.
This mask is pretty strong, so sensitive skin will likely not enjoy this one. This mask combines chemical and physical exfoliants into one mask: strong AHAs break apart the layer of dead skin, while physical scrubbies actually slough them off. I have oily, tough as nails skin, so I don't have any problems with irritation (just a little tingling), but you definitely could get irritated by this one. It also smells like pumpkin pie, which I think is fun.
Cierra E.
Raeford, NC
I picked this up during the most recent Sephora VIB sale. This is the first product I have ever tried from Peter Thomas Roth. I was a little hesitant to try it, due to my oily, acne prone skin freaking out over anything new I try to use, but I went ahead a purchased because of all the awesome reviews. I am so glad I did. This mask is unlike anything I have ever tried. First of all, the SMELL. PUMPKIN PIE HEAVEN. After I applied it, there was a bit of tingling, but nothing too overwhelming. After I washed it off, my skin looked brighter and more radiant than it has in a LONG time. I feel like this mask also helped my breakout. When I woke up the next morning, my face had no redness and seemed to have went down a but where I was breaking out. I will continue to repurchase the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask this when I run out, as I have no idea how I lived without it before. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. If you're on the fence about getting it, DO IT. Your skin will thank you.
Ashley W.
Just started using this product after receiving a sample at Sephora. After a week of using, I am absolutely in love. It smells amazing and leaves my skin with an awesome natural glow. Now it may be a bit strong for those with very sensitive skin, however, after a few uses the tingling sensation isn’t that unpleasant. Plus the results are well worth it! This is one of my new favorite beauty products.
Keri D.
I received a deluxe size of this mask in a Peter Thomas Roth mask kit I bought from Sephora. The combination of physical and chemical exfoliation from this mask has seriously improved my skin! I get occasional breakouts and wear makeup almost every day, so I use this about twice a week to quickly get rid of any blemishes that are trying to pop up and to give myself a refresh after having a bunch of products on my face. The pumpkin smell is also divine! I don’t really feel any stinging from the AHAs/BHAs, although I usually have a bit of redness on my nose and cheeks after I rinse it off (though it goes away in a few hours). Overall this is probably my favorite mask that I’ve ever tried! Even with the smallness of the deluxe size in the sampler kit, if you use a fairly thin layer you can still get almost a dozen uses out of it!
GENEISE L.
Bayside, NY
I have very recently become a fast fan favorite of the Peter Thomas Roth line after purchasing one item in the Ulta 21 days of beauty sale. so when i saw this in a sample 5 pack of the mask, I had to get it to try more of the line. This product smells soooooo good i wished I could eat it!!!!!! and it left my skin very soft and smooth just after one use!!!!!
Mili M.
I love this ish! Catch the travel size special when they are only $2.50 otherwise pretty heavy price. Smells delish! Try not to use too much because there are crystals in it, though you can't see them. And if you have sensitive skin, use at night before bed, GENTLY cleanse face then apply and rinse warm to cold after 3minutes!! I'd recommend a nightcream after.
Carrie K.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this mask okay for sensitive skin or is it too harsh?
Mary M.
Troy, OH
Will this burn or sting the face? Also is there an expiration date on this product?
Victoria B.
Frederick, MD
Is this mask good for sensitive skin?
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
Do you feel this product has any improvement effect on acne prone skin?
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC
Does this mask helps improve the appearance of dark spots?