Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz

A powerful triple action facial exfoliatorFormulated with pumpkin enzyme to provide exfoliating actionContains alpha hydroxy acid & aluminum oxide for peeling & polishing actionReduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines while correcting skin...

Is this animal friendly?
What are your favorite things about this mask?
Is this good for sensitive skin and dry skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz!
Ridge, NY
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Heather S.
I have to mention first and foremost that I love PTR products and have used them for years. I use this mask twice a week. After I rinse it off, my skin feels and looks smooth, radiant and fresh. It does smell like pumpkin but not overwhelmingly so. The texture is on the thicker side. I never have any irritation with his products and this one is no different. The formulation is very gentle and not gritty. You can use this more than twice a week if needed but that’s what works for me. #fallskincare #fallface #healthyskin #fallskincare #skincaresecret
Manteca, CA
The Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask has been a go-to for a long, long time. It smells like the pumpkin rolls I make during the holidays and delivers outstanding results. This resurfacer is a no-joke, heavy duty physical, chemical and enzymatic treatment that will noticeably improve texture and tone with the first use. It can also dissolve your face off, which is one of the reasons I love it lol. If your skin can handle it and you’re looking for some intense results, you will absolutely love this. My skin just doesn’t tolerate it anymore. I hoping this is just a phase, I refuse to declutter this one.
Minneapolis, MN
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Crista M.
This is the perfect mask! The scent is intoxicating and smells like a freshly baked pumpkin pie or a Fall PSL. ;) This isnt for the weak, though. It burns a bit but the pain is worth the results. My skin always looks stunning after I use it. I'm almost at the bottom of the jar and I'm so ready to repurchase. My skin feels and looks like a million bucks after I wash this one off. I leave it on for a little longer than directed to get desired results. Sheds the years!
Berkley, MI
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Meredith C.
This enzyme mask is amazing! It instantly brightened up my skin, giving it a natural glow. The scent is not too overpowering, which I prefer in skincare. The packaging is pretty on par with the PTR packaging. I have used the deluxe sample size that came in a tube and I much more prefer a tube. That way, theres less chance of of contamination in the large tub. However, this is NOT a negative whatsoever, just my personal preference. Price is a little more than some people are willing to spend. If the product works for me, I’m ok spending the extra $$.
Albuquerque , NM
Hands down one of the best exfoliating masks on the market! If you have dry skin beware! It’s very strong. I take mine in the shower and massage in circular motions for a minute to get the blood flow going! Leave on for another minute or 2 and rinse! Feels like I have brand new skin every time! Significantly reduces pores and tightens and tones skin. Leaves my face vibrant and glowing! I like to use on my neck and decollecte as well! Use 2-3 x per week!
temecula
This is a huge jar that can last a long time. This is exactly like the pumpkin masks you get at the salon and pay way too much for but in a jar. It smells just like pumpkin with a thick grainy exfoliating consistency. I scrub it around gently and let it sit for a few minutes once or twice a week whenever my skin is feeling a good exfoliation and it works very well. Leaves my skin very soft and smooth!
Asbury, NJ
I really love PTR as a brand, it is definitely one of my favorites. I love this mask and most of his masks, they are easy and convenient as you only need to leave them on for 10 minutes. This mask definitely helps with texture and dry patches, leaving skin healthy and radiant looking. The full sized masks are big and pricey, I recommend getting a sample set of his masks first to try out.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
There is nothing that is more of a fall essential than something pumpkin-scented. This face mask is creamy, feels nice on the skin, and best of all, it smells like pumpkin pie! It is heavenly and one of my favorites. Your skin will be soft and smooth after you remove it. It is luxury skincare, so a little on the pricey side, but worth it and lasts a long time since a little goes a long way. Highly-recommend!
Pittsburgh
I cannot live without this incredible mask! It’s such an incredible treatment for 35-40 year old skin (and possibly older - I’m only 40!) It smells amazing, and the pumpkin enzyme really does a great job resurfacing lackluster skin. I keep mine in the shower and use it 1-2 times a week. Saw a significant reduction in blemishes over time, too. The best BEST mask.
Browns Summit
My favorite mask, especially for fall! This mask works fabulous, I have oily skin so the mask helps it from getting oily , dries up my face which I like! The little jar is also cute. Also if u leave it on for to long it can redden and burn your face. Not something I'd use every night if you have real sensitive skin Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Englewood, CO
9 months ago
Michelle R. • 9 months ago
The first time I used it I had to wash off after a minute it burned so bad. But I tried it a few more times and now I love it. Really helps resurface the face. If you’re super sensitive I wouldn’t recommend
Victorville, CA
9 months ago
Liz N. • 9 months ago
It’s great, just be careful because it will burn your skin if you leave it on for too long