Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz

A powerful triple action facial exfoliatorFormulated with pumpkin enzyme to provide exfoliating actionContains alpha hydroxy acid & aluminum oxide for peeling & polishing actionReduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines while correcting skin...

I have very old acne scars that I’ve been desperately trying to lighten. Did this help with skin brightening at all?
Is this good for oily skin?
Honest review from those who have tried this please! How good is it? Does it work? Is it better than the gold mask by the same brand?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz!
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Kysha F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this product on Sephora’s semi-annual sale, I am glad I did! First things first, this pumpkin mask smells just like pumpkin pie and reminds me of fall. While using, it is really rough so if you have sensitive skin keep that in mind. After using it, my face felt so smooth and texture appeared better. I would recommend it!
Erica M.
Syracuse
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Erica M.
This is an amazing mask and scrub! It exfoliates my skin well, revealing fresh smooth skin underneath. This does tingle a bit and may irritate your skin if left on too long. I only use it 2 times a week and had to build up to the amount time that I leave it on. The smell to me is amazing! Smells just like a pumpkin pie just before it goes in the oven. If you are a pumpkin spice addict like I am then this mask will be all the things for you. If you are not or don’t like fragrance in your skincare products then this mask is not for you.
Senada B.
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Senada B.
I really wished I could have been able to use it on my skin. Such great benefits for this jar but it has one ingredient that I can’t handle it makes me really red and just very irritated but I do believe that it is amazing for those that can use it
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,975 reviews
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This enzyme mask addresses dull, aging sling by exfoliating it with AHA pumpkin enzymes. It has a triple action exfoliater: a polisher, a AHA and a peel. An excellent mask.
Laura T.
Malakoff, TX
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Laura T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love, love, love this mask. I get super dry skin, and it’s hard keeping up with it. This mask is a lifesaver. I use it 1-2 times a week, 10-15 minutes and it helps so much. It’s expensive but totally worth it. I love this brand. I bought the mask vault like a year ago, and use all the masks. This mask helps revitalize skin, and get rid of old skin. Definitely works, definitely recommend. Its like the next step down from going to a dermatologist and getting a full facial peel which is way expensive.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Emily M.
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Emily M.
It’s a physical exfoliated for the face and I LOVE IT I’ve used pretty much an entire container. It’s gentle, smells AMAZING (like pumpkin!) and makes your skin smooth, even and bright. I’ve bought it from Sephora but originally got it in a pack from Costco.
Sequoia Dawn ॐ S.
Toronto
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Sequoia Dawn ॐ S.
This product was a serious game changer for me for many reasons. In the colder months I suffer with extremely dry skin, because this mask exfoliates it took away all those dry patches and left my skin looking visibly brighter! I also have bouts of acne breakouts and this seems to magically make them disappear. I love that this mask tackles my uneven skin tone, texturized spots, and clears my acne all while leaving my face looking as smooth and radiant as ever! I highly recommended this multi-tasking mask to anyone who is dealing with any of the things I mentioned above. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
Fatima G.
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Fatima G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! This is such a great enzyme mask it’s perfect for all skin types and you can almost see instant results! You can put your favorite moisturizer after or not either way you feel refreshed and your face feels a lot smoother. After a while of using it you can see how it gets in there and exfoliates the skin! It smells amazing like pumpkin and leaves your skin feeling great after using! Looking for a little pick me up for yourself or not sure what to get someone for Christmas this year, this would be a great gift for anyone who loves skin care, having troubled skin, or loves the smell of pumpkin! Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
Dre F.
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Dre F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far one of the best products (and 1 of my top 10 favorite Enzyme masks of all time) by PTR. I fell in love with the Peter Thomas Roth brand years ago, as they never fail to continue to surprise me with their numerous fantastic items - the quality is unmatched. I first purchased a collection of their masks in a mini size and immediately was smitten. This pumpkin mask is NOT for all skin types, and if you’ve never used an enzyme mask I HIGHLY recommend & suggest purchasing the mini pack (which I will upload and review next) so you can get a feel for which mask will work for you. The [product:peter-thomas-roth-pumpkin-enzyme-mask-150ml/5oz] has been a reliable God sent mask that saved my skin when I was beginning to lose hope. It has a very pleasant, and yes strong, pumpkin scent. You will immediately feel the effects of the mask - the tingling sensation is something I always describe to my clients beforehand simply because it is a very strong enzyme mask and NOT recommended for all skin types, especially for clients and consumers with no knowledge of what a mask like this truly entails. The substance is a thick, gooey paste that needs to be spread properly and evenly, and it ESPECIALLY needs to be left on for the recommended time. If you do not apply the mask as directed, it is almost a guarantee you will simply damage or do more damage to areas of your skin - and no one wants to deal with that. I love that the jar is filled to the brim with product, and that it allows its users to get every last drop out of the container. I apply to my freshly cleaned face WHEN NEEDED (key words: WHEN NEEDED), as using this mask too often will render its purpose ineffective and unfortunately I see that all the time.. remember ladies, reading is fundamental! Especially when dealing with a product like this. If you’re struggling with dry, dead & flakey skin and are ready to begin your transformation to a flawless face, this mask is for you! PTR products, especially this mask, has been an absolute lifesaver for myself, and my clients with and without problematic skin, and I highly recommend it to any & everyone looking for products to rehab & save their skin! Again, routine & following directions are key, but you will NOT regret trying & falling in love with this life saver ✨✨
Shamitria T.
Rochester, NY
Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz uploaded by Shamitria T.
Purchased at: Sephora
GO RUN AND BUY THIS PRODUCT NOW!!! I promise you, you won’t regret it. I’ve purchased this over and over again and I keep a back up so that I never run out. I use this weekly, sometimes twice a week if my skin is acting up. I use this as soon as I jump in the shower and after I wash my face. I run it into my skin. It starts to burn and tingle a bit but that’s means the chemical peel is working! It is a little rough on the skin but it’s meant to be used for exfoliation so that’s to be expected. I let it sit on while I finish up my shower routine and then rinse. My skin is left glowing. Literally.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...