Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

This powerful, triple-action manual, chemical and enzymatic exfoliating treatment addresses a dull, aging, and congested complexion in three ways: exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzyme, reveals with Alpha Hydroxy Acid and polishes with Aluminum Oxide Crystals.

Is this product suitable for someone with sensitive skin?
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?
Does this mask have a strong artificial fragrance? Would you recommend this for sensitive and acne-prone skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask!
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Ashley B.
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh my goodness! This smells like pumpkin pie in a jar! As directed I only applied for a short amount of time since I have sensitive skin (3 minutes) and it made my skin feel soooo the next day. Initially during and after your face will tingle but once you apply a calming moisturizer, your face will be just fine. I did it at night and then the next day my face was just glowing
Mary G.
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this mask/resurfacing treatment from Peter Thomas Roth. I apply a thin layer and massage it into my skin using small circular motion. I then leave the mask on my face for 5 minutes or so to let the AHA’s get to work and then rinse off with tepid water. This is really nice treat for my skin that I like to use on my at-home spa days. My skin looks brighter and it takes away the dull, dead skin cells I accumulate during the winter months.
Meredith O.
Glen Allen, VA
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Meredith O.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is the only mask I need. I seriously love it. I first got a Peter Thomas Roth mini mask set to try out multiples--I was not expecting the results I got here. Glowy skin after 7 minutes, lasts several days. Takes care of dark spots, blemishes, you name it. It does tingle a little, so I'm not sure how this would work for more sensitive skin. For my normal/dry skin it’s Worth every penny.
Tracy H.
Lynwood, IL
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Tracy H.
I love how my skins feels after I use this mask , it’s a tingling cooling sensation , doesn’t bother me , but I also love pumpkin , this is a really great face mask , claims are correct
Makenzie E.
High Point, NC
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Makenzie E.
Purchased at: ULTA
First time trying this product. This mask has a little kick but it’s not too powerful! The Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask left my skin feeling smooth and glowing! Great exfoliating mask!
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Svetlana F.
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Svetlana F.
This mask is Amazing. One of my all time favorite! I’ve tried so many. Smell like pumpkin pie, very warm and cozy. After this mask you skin will be soft like a silk, it delicate removes all dead skin cells. I like to follow this up with Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask 5.0 oz. If you are looking for good working enzyme mask, you probably should try this one.
raquelle G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I wish I could give this mask a 10-star rating. This mask is so amazing for your skin and definitely worth the price. I did not expect for it to work so well on my skin, but the exfoliators in the mask left my skin glowing and polished. It also smells like pumpkin pie and worked wonders on my sensitive skin without irritating it.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Amanda S.
Oh my gosh this is the beeessssttttt mask ever!! I have the trio set. They are all amazing. I got the set on sale and they are so good I ordered a second set. $39.99 QVC but when they are off sale I will gladly pay the full price bc they are that good. It pulled my lines out, made my complexion brighten and even. Like wow. My husband even noticed before I even said anything!!
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Candice N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I went crazy and decided to splurge on the pumpkin enzyme mask! I used to use a different pumpkin enzyme mask when I would get my quarterly spa treatments. I am really excited to find this product that is similar to what I was used to! Using this is still cheaper than going to the spa. This was a worthy buy for me, also risk free to try because I purchased it from Sephora. [product:peter-thomas-roth-pumpkin-enzyme-mask-150ml/5oz]
Claudia T.
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask uploaded by Claudia T.
I love this scurb mask. It smells sooo good like pumpkin pie. Its scrubby bits arent harsh on your skin. I very very much recommend to all my pumpkin spice lovers. You get what you expect with Peter Thomas Roth. I'm totally buying this again and again

143 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candice N.
il y a 7 mois
Has anyone tried the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask? I am considering making the splurge, but is the cost worth it? Did anyone get any skin irritations?
Amanda S. il y a 5 mois
Oh it’s worth it! I just received the trio mask set and they are amazing. I cannot believe how good they are. Wow just wow is all I can say. I’m literally flabbergasted. Take the risk and go get them. Qvc has on sale for just $39.99 that’s a steal.
Jas M.
Katy, TX
il y a 8 mois
I’ve heard great things about Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask but I’m a bit in denial? Does it work? Is it worth the hype? I have combination skin and I’m looking for a good mask. Anyone use this? What’s your opinion?
Sara L. il y a 5 mois
It’s pretty good. Definitely imparts some extra glow and smoothness, and it’s kinda hardcore so I would be careful if you’re using other chemical exfoliaters around the same time. Is it worth the price? Ehhhh....not so sure about that- I think you can get similar results from the ordinarys lactic acid solution for way cheaper! It’s a little more intense than that ordinary serum and the smell is amazing so if cost isn’t a deterrent for you, I would go for it!
Mari E.
Bronx, NY
il y a 8 mois
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask So has anybody tried this ? And did you see any changes with your skin ?
Rimpal B. il y a 7 mois
Yes i have been using for a month and saw great results.