PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment

by Peter Thomas Roth

What it is: A high-dose 30 percent lactic acid complex and rinse-off treatment to improve the look of pores, clarity, and radiance.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Uneven Skin Tone

Formulation: Lightweight Gel

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Lactic Acid Complex 30%: A powerful AHA that works to exfoliate the surface of skin to reveal radiant, decongested skin, and less-visible pores.
- Witch Hazel: A plant extract that provides astringent and anti-bacterial benefits to skin.
- Glycerin 5%: Works to maintain healthy moisture levels.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product also comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: This highly concentrated 30 percent lactic acid treatment helps purify and reduce the look of enlarged pores, while witch hazel works to clarify and clear away excess oil. Five percent glycerin helps combat any post-treatment dryness to leave skin feeling hydrated and balanced.

Do you apply this before or after the rest of your skincare products (serum, moisturizer)?
What step is this in your skincare routine and what other products are you combining with it?
Does this cause sensitive skin to dry out ?
Start your review of PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment!
JAMILA C.
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by JAMILA C.
Love this product.Very smooth skin and nice right after. i’m glad that I bought it when I had the chance.
Sammi N.
Grand Rapids, MI
Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment has done wonders to my facial routine. It’s really easy to apply, leave on for a few minutes and rinse it off... the results are lovely. Being in my 30s... this night treatment has increased a softer, smoother texture to my face.
Dee A.
Miami Beach, FL
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by Dee A.
I have used this mask only a few times and definitely less that I would want to because I started microdermabrasion. I keep it on longer than recommended - about ten minutes - because I have resilient skin (combo dry) which is used to acids. My skin is visibly brighter and smoother when I rinse it off. Love the unscented gel type consistency which is super easy to spread and rinses off with no residue. I did notice that my skin feels super dry right after and the following days so I use it at night and definitely moisturize more as well. Price is steep but a little goes a long way so bottle should last quite a while when following the recommended twice a week routine. Thumbs UP!
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by Devin M.
I’m a super oily gal with large pores. As someone that uses the ordinary’s AHA 30% and leaves it on a bit longer than directed, I was slightly hesitant that this would actually be effective in just 2-3 minutes! But it definitely works! My skin is smoother, pores are smaller, and I’ve been way less oily. Use this 1-2 nights a week (every 4 days), and you are GOLDEN!
Alice M.
Irvine, CA
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by Alice M.
I've been using this lactic pore treatment for about two weeks and I already see results. My skin type is combination and acne prone with large pores. This really minimized the size of my pores on my forehead and my skin looked so much better and healthier! This product is like a mask where you have to rinse it off 3 minutes after application. I enjoy how it feels slightly tingly when applied to the skin. Before using this product, my skin usually felt so oily and gross when I wake up in the mornings, however this lactic pore treatment has made my skin feeling less oily both in the morning and throughout the day. I’d definitely recommend this product to others and I’m excited to see the results with longer use.
Andrea R.
San Diego, CA
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by Andrea R.
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by Andrea R.
I have been using this product for about a month now and I am so obsessed. I use it every morning after washing my face and leave it on for 5 or so minutes. It stings a little at first but it's very minimal. My skin is super**** oily and this product has helped control that by a lot! My skin feels decongested, is now dewy (not oily), dullness gone and my pores have actually gotten smaller! It goes on incredibly smooth and actually has a yummy smell...I HIGHLY recommend it!!!  PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley, CA
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by Lindsey A.
I love this! A little bit will do you just fine. It makes your skin feel amazing. I highly recommend this product. I didn't want to leave a review until I actually tried it for a little while. It's a must buy! PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment
Erica P.
Morgantown, WV
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by Erica P.
I lovelovelove acid peels and treatments, so I was stoked to try this out! Most acid peels feature glycolic acid, but I've always loved lactic acid as it's much gentler. Prior to receiving this, I stopped all of my actives, with the exception of vitamin c, to give this a solid review. The first time I tried this, I literally felt nothing. No tingle. No warmth. Nothing. I honestly wondered if it was working at all. After I rinsed it off, my skin was brightened and smooth. It was not as intense as other stronger peels that I've tried, but this was far more gentle and still showed great results. The second time I used it, I could feel a slight tingle. And just to be sure that this peel was acidic enough to actually do something, I tested it with a pH strip, which showed it to be around a pH of 3.0-3.5, which is ideal for exfoliation! While I do enjoy this product, the price is very steep. Not worth the cost, if I'm being honest, given that there are several brands with acid peels at a fraction of the cost. But if you do decide to pick this up, it does the job incredibly well!
Hassie D.
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by Hassie D.
This is by far the BEST and most effective AHA exfoliant I’ve ever tried. I struggle with textured skin. This left my skin feeling super smooth, hydrated and even toned! It’s truly changed my skin. BYE BYE PORES 👋🏾👋🏾
Christye G.
Omaha, NE
PETER THOMAS ROTH Pro Strength Lactic Pore Treatment uploaded by Christye G.
I received these two products for free from Influenster. One is good for acne and the other is good for fine lines (My two face issues). I haven’t had any new breakouts this week and my old acne is clearing up after a week. I am going to continue using. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t itch, burn, cause redness, or cause peeling. It doesn’t feel greasy and my face usually feels quite slimy. It itches and burns when I first apply it but not after I wash it off.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...