Peter Thomas RothQuestions
Question by Felicia M.
Doors this product dry out anyone else’s skin? or leave a weird residue on your face?
Roselle Park, NJ - il y a 9 mois

5 answers

Because it is a chemical exfoliant, many people will likely experience this to some extent. One of the reasons to use a PHA like this product instead of a BHA (like the Ordinary's AHA BHA) is because PHAs draw water back to the skin after use. But to get the most out of that benefit, and having a moisturizer (not just an oil, which was the mistake I made at first) puts that water and other hydration in your skin's reach.If you are dry still, I would probably try cutting from daily to every other day or 1-2 times a week. Everyone is different and the right amount fo exfoliation will vary.
il y a 8 mois
I follow with other serums, etc so I do not feel it drying. And yes, it does leave a very sticky feel afterwards on my face, but after following with other products, that feeling is not as noticeable.
il y a 8 mois
It did not dry my face out but it does leave a weird residue. I only used it during my nighttime routine for that reason, but still saw great results!
il y a 8 mois
Since I have only used it at night, it hasn’t left my skin dry...probably because it’s so oily to begin with. I do have to wash my face good in the morning.
il y a 9 mois
It leaves a weird residue on my face if I don’t put a good moisturizer on after. One of the things I didn’t like about the product.
il y a 9 mois