Peter Thomas Roth
PRO Strength 10% PHA Exfoliating Clarifying Liquid 5 oz/ 150 mL

by Peter Thomas Roth

An expert-level, daily leave-on exfoliating and clarifying liquid with 10 percent gluconolactone (PHA), five percent glycolic acid (AHA), and 0.5% salicylic acid (BHA).Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness, Uneven Texture, and Acne and Blemishes Formulation: Lightweight Liquid Highlighted Ingredients:- Gluconolactone (PHA) 10%: Cleans acne-prone skin and reduces the look of uneven texture and tone with gentle yet advanced exfoliation- Glycolic Acid (AHA) 5%: Improves the look of radiance, uneven skin tone, and smoothness- Salicylic Acid (BHA) 0.5%: Unclogs pores and targets acne.

Is this a toner?
is this a good product for cleaning out small white/blackheads?
Doors this product dry out anyone else’s skin? or leave a weird residue on your face?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength 10% PHA Exfoliating Clarifying Liquid 5 oz/ 150 mL!
Holland, MI
Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength 10% PHA Exfoliating Clarifying Liquid 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Maritza P.
Recibi este producto gratis por parte de Peter Thomas y la verdad es que me encanto, honestanente tengo una puel saludable, pero al porbarla wow, ahora es mucho mas suave, y con los dias se pone mejor, es un poco fuerte (al menos asi la senti) pero fuera de eso todo bien.
Little Rock, AR
Excellent Exfoliating clarifying liquid, it leaves the face a little sticky but the results are amazing my face is way more smooth and clean, all my redness is disappearing. I highly recommend this, it worth it.
San Antonio, TX
Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength 10% PHA Exfoliating Clarifying Liquid 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Syeda Z.
Can I simply say how AMAZING it is?I!!! really did wonders just like the name. I have always had this uneven texture, uneven skin tone and little bumps of acne. A few days into using this product I can see the difference how my skin's starting to feel different and look different. The acne looks better, the textural irregularity seems to start getting better as well. As for the burning/stinging, I had none because I've always been the AHA, BHA and acidic products user,so it was normal, followed with an amazing moisturizer, it's awesome and doesn't even get oily on the morning. Will definitely recommend this Holy Grail Product to everyone who's willing to spend some bucks for a lasting product that works wonders on any type of skin. (I always use the products for a days and give reviews).
Sartell, MN
Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength 10% PHA Exfoliating Clarifying Liquid 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Haley M.
I’m on the fence about this product. On one hand it makes my skin silky soft but on the other it can be harsh and break me out. I only use if I’m going through a horrible hormonal break out or maskney.
Cullman, AL
This stuff is great. This product is easy to use I definitely recommend this product for you to try ypu won't be disappointed
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength 10% PHA Exfoliating Clarifying Liquid 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Ianina O.
I received this product complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes. I really wanted to be in love with this product, but unfortunately it didn’t happen. I have combination skin and my main concerns are clogged pores, uneven skin texture and oiliness. I tested this product for 3 weeks to give an honest review and I ended up with no results and even a bit more bumps (whiteheads) all over my face. My skin didn’t get irritated after applying the liquid, but it didn’t get exfoliated either. It has a sticky texture, but that wouldn’t bother me if I did see results. I love exfoliators, but this one just didn’t really work for my skin. The greatest thing about the product is its packaging , which is stylish and minimalistic. Sad to say, but I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Springfield, VA
Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength 10% PHA Exfoliating Clarifying Liquid 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Daisy P.
I love this exfoliator! I will definitely continue to use this as part of my daily skincare routine from now on. I started off using it once a day, and then 2x a day as instructed because I didn’t have any sensitivity reactions to it, and I have been using it consistently for over a month. I use it after using my face wash, and follow it with moisturizer. It was definitely catching all the dirt my face wash was missing. My face quickly felt noticeably softer, smoother, and cleaner. Definitely recommend!
Troutman, NC
Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength 10% PHA Exfoliating Clarifying Liquid 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Zineb Y.
This exfoliating clarifying liquid makes my skin definitely clearer especially recently where wearing masks has become the norm. The area around my mouth gets occasional breakouts and now with this exfoliating liquid, it has been way less irritated. I see less pimples
Tijeras, NM
I’ve been loving this product! My skin looks more even and my hyperpigmentation spots have faded considerably! It does leave a sticky feeling after you’ve applied it, but it goes away after I apply moisturizer. The packaging is also super cute and high quality!
Escalon, CA
I use this product couple of times a week because I find that it is quite harsh on my skin. I feel like it makes my skin breakout more. It is not bad product, but i feel that it is not for me. I only use this product in areas where I need the most. I only use a little splash.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Baton Rouge, LA
il y a 8 mois
Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength 10% PHA Exfoliating Clarifying Liquid 5 oz/ 150 mL I have been using this for 8 days now. I don’t really see an improvement, is anyone seeing improvement ?
Crystal L. il y a 7 mois
you might have to wait longer, results for these kinds of products unfortunately do not appear within days.