BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Jeremy P.
La Mirada, CA
I work long hours at my job and have starting taking classes full time which means my days are hectic and my sleep is minimal. Before this product, everyone could tell but this has done magic in reducing the dark circles and puffiness under my eyes.
Theresa A.
Riverview
I wanted to love this product but did not do a thing for my dark under eye circles. The product did smell and feel great and a little goes a long way so there was definately value but it just didn't work for me.
Angie R.
Victorville
I love everything ptr! I broke out like crazy and it was recommended to me by a Sephora associate and it saved my face. I bought it at Sephora and it calmed my face. I definitely recommend this to others.
Diana P.
I am an advocate for prevention of aging of the eyes so I love trying new eye creams. I bought it at Sephora with the recommendation of a sales associate. I really loved the feel and the vibrancy it gave me when I put it on. I felt as though the feeling wore off a bit quickly
elizabeth d.
Using this formula under my eyes i noticed that my eye and around my face it did reduce my acne and blemished but not dramatically. To me any other drug store could have done the same job. It is a good cream to give a try out because they all work differently on different skin types.
Victoria Y.
Pensacola , FL
I LOVE this stuff!! I have a pretty good facial regime that keeps my skin clear- but things happen!! I fall asleep before my make-up comes off, stress, hormones..... I still end up with a blemish or 2. But, at the first sign, I treat the area with this gel!! It is clear so I can wear it under makeup during the day, and I love to spot treat with it before bed!! Gets rid of redness, swelling, and that makes the pain go away!! A little goes a LONG way, so it's worth it!!!!!
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
Takes time but works! PTR is one of my favorite clinical brands of skin care. Vitamin K is one of the very few things that can help with dark circles.
Marcella M.
Elk Grove, CA
Love this brand. its my go to for all skincare needs. Some times pricey but over all worth the cost. Love the under eye rescue you can feel the burn.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
This is some eye rescue. I've got it but I haven't used it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna work out great. I,love different products
Angelique S.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this product a lot. I don't have huge issues with my eyes, but this definitely brightens them. Will use again