BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A powerful eye treatment that visibly brightens eyes and reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. This complex features powerful ingredients, including vitamin K, that work to minimize the look of dark circles, puffiness, fatigue, bruising, (after rubbing, surgery, allergies, etc.) and fine lines by combating the underlying cause of darkening. Light diffusers reflect natural light to instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, for a rested and radiant look. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Antiaging Coenzyme Q-10, encapsulated in caviar-like beads, protects the delicate eye area from premature aging while arnica extract helps reduce inflammation. Glycosaminoglycans deliver multiple benefits by increasing skin firmness and elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and decreasing skin redness and under-eye circles. Kojic acid helps control melanin production to prevent dark spots. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Emily M.
Dracut, MA
So I've read some pretty poor reviews about Peter thomas roth power know eye rescue but for me I really like the product. I use it at night after I remove my makeup with albolene because I hate abrasive makeup removers and hate the idea of eye wrinkles. I also sometimes use it 5 minutes before I apply my makeup for the day. I have dry skin and sometimes when I use makeup to cover my very dark eye bags(I'm of Greek descent and we get very purple under the eyes) . Sometimes there are many creases. Not only after beginning a regiment of using this have my small eye wrinkles started to soften but I truly believe my purple bags are getting lighter. It's also moisturizing so when I wear makeup there are less creases which is nice. The only downside with it I would say is a minor stinging. But I think it's super minor definitely nothing that would dissuade me from buying it for a 3rd time. Beauty is pain! And it's so minimal that it's totally worth it.
Malia P.
Aiea, HI
I was expecting it to be so awesome and up to my standards because PTR is an amazing brand. And I was really looking forward to seeing some results. Unfortunately I do not know if it is just me, but after apply a thin layer on my eyes, I had the craziest burning sensation and had to immediately wipe it off. I hope PTR comes out with a sensitive skin one. I use the 24k gel patches by them and I love it. Available at your local sephora.
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV
The only eye cream that has every truly worked! Thanks to the Vitamin K in this cream, my under eye circles have started to disappear! It does have a slight tingle or burn but it quickly goes away. I would suggest this to anyone with dark circles! Definitely worth the price!
Emiko F.
This stuff is amazing. It will change your life. It burns a little but it's incredible. I love using it. It is very expensive but it's worth it.
Meghan S.
I really wanted to love this eye cream. I'm a new mom and my dark circles have made an appearance after losing a lot of sleep. This eye cream went on great but didn't do much to lessen the darkness. It did de-puff slightly but I was hoping for the price that it would work some miracles!
Chelsea L.
This is the best thing ever. It helped me so much. It's a good value for the product. I bought it online. It smells pretty good too. I have sensitive skin and it was so gentle on me. I would buy the brand again.
Susan Y.
Hollis, NY
Soooo I suffer from raccoon eyes......  Everyone in my family has dark circles its bad. Brought this to try. Been using it from three to four days now and i already see a difference. You get a little burning sensation when you first put it on but it goes right away. My under eye circles are fading for sure.
Casey L.
Maryland Heights
If you have dark circles and feel like nothing has worked, you must try this! I haven't found another product that compares and the ingredients in here are much different than most other products on the market for dark circles. The price tag is high but it works. It has even been used on people with bruising. I've heard it can sting a bit when you apply it but the feeling subsides. Get a sample from Sephora first if you're concerned!
Jana S.
Largo, FL
Best eye cream I've ever used! Goes on light and really works! Leaves my eye area moisturized, but it absorbs nicely so it doesn't leave a residue. I used the entire jar and can honestly say my eyes have never looked better!
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
Just started it. Feels good on the skin, however the tiny tub was not filled to the top. For the price, I expect something filled to the top, not with lots of space. Dislike the packaging. It is very deceptive.
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
how long does it take to see results?