Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue uploaded by Claire S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Helps visibly brighten and reduce the look of dark circles, puffiness, crepiness, fatigue, fine lines and wrinkles in the delicate eye area. Helps combat the look of darkening and other signs of aging with a unique, refreshing formula. Actives include Vitamin K in Liposomes, Anti-oxidants, Vitamin C, Green Tea, Kojic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Arnica, and Co-Enzyme Q-10 encapsulated in caviar-like beads that burst onto the skin.

Vitamin K - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

Vitamin C - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

Green Tea - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

Kojic Acid - natural extract that helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.

Citrus Bioflavonoids - help to brighten the appearance of uneven skin tone.

Arnica - helps calm the look of skin.

Co-Enzyme Q-10 - helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the delicate eye area.

Apply once or twice daily. Avoid eyelids.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, PHYTONADIONE (VITAMIN K), MICA (CI 77019), GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, BETA-GLUCAN, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE (VITAMIN C), SODIUM PCA, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, BIOFLAVONOIDS, SODIUM HYALURONATE, KOJIC ACID, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, UBIQUINONE, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), GELATIN, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, XANTHAN GUM, BENZOIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, ALCOHOL DENATURED, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Karea S.
Suisun
Don’t be alarmed by the tiny package and high price tag, a little does a long way.
Purchased this mostly for my dark circles under my eyes, although it helps with wrinkles and fine lines too. This product is easy to apply under makeup, does not ball up and make your eyes look clumpy. This product gave me slow results after using it twice daily, after about a month i started seeing a difference in my under eye area ( i have light-medium dark circles) and i can’t get to enough of this product. The jar last me about 4 months, getting ready to buy my second jar.
Caroline L.
Charlotte, NC
I have to say this might be one of the only eye treatments that gave me any noticeable reduction in my dark circles. I feel this is due to the vitamin k. It has little beads in it and I’m not sure what they do but the application is nice and I would repurchase.
Samantha H.
Garner, NC
The best the best eye cream you can buy out there I have not found a better eye cream not even Kate Somerville eye cream can beat this yes it's $100 but it lasts forever and if you can find it in a Peter Thomas Roth kit you have found something that is worth it💕
Lindsey S.
Atlanta, GA
Favorite eye cream! Purchased at Sephora. It’s gentle on the eyes, occasionally burns a little but it works wonders! Already have seen improvement where I used to have dark circles. Would highly reccomend, even though it is a little pricy.
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
I have been using this eye cream for about 3 weeks now. I haven’t seen an improvement and it’s an extremely small jar for the price. It was my first time purchasing this and I probably won’t repurchase.
Jasmina A.
Jersey City
I purchased this product based off of suggestion from the Sephora representative in store, that claimed this product would really help my crows feet. I hesitated because of the price, but she really pushed the product and said I would be very happy. I tried it for a little over a month and felt that my crows feet were more pronounced, and obviously I am going for the complete opposite. After reading reviews, I found that people were purchasing this more for dark circles. If you are looking for something for fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes, this is not for you. It's a thick texture and is not very smooth once applied. The price is also very high, and there are a lot of other eye products out there that are much more effective. Save your money.
Angelyce F.
Melrose Park, IL
I'm an esthetician, and makeup artist who has had access to 1000s of products as a a pro and someone who worked at Sephora and Blue Mercury and tried almost everything. The brightness is absolutely noticeable, my eyes become much lighter, the ingredients actually do something and give a result. Better then many pro eye products I've tried.
Susan Y.
Hollis, NY
Soooo I suffer from raccoon eyes......  Everyone in my family has dark circles its bad. Brought this to try. Been using it from three to four days now and i already see a difference. You get a little burning sensation when you first put it on but it goes right away. My under eye circles are fading for sure.
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
I got a sample of this product at Sephora about a month ago on the suggestion of a friend. My eyes have fine lines and dark circles, and she said this would fix both of those issues. Though I do admit that my undereye area is softer, I don't see much of a change to both issues I mentioned above. It is great to smooth out my eyes so color corrector and concealer glide right on and don't settle into the lines, though.
Aurelia G.
Springfield
I have been on the hunt for an amazing eye cream and this one didn't do the job. I wouldn't recommend this product just because it left my under eyes feeling dry and looking so much worse than before. I wouldn't buy this product again, save your money and just skip this product.
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
how long does it take to see results?

Sephora