Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue uploaded by Claire S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Eye treatment for dark circles and fine lines with Vitamin K in liposomes, anti-oxidants, Vitamin C, Green Tea, Kojic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Arnica, and Co-Enzyme Q-10 encapsulated in caviar-like beads. Helps visibly brighten and reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, crepiness, fatigue, fine lines and wrinkles. Combats darkening and other signs of aging with a unique, refreshing formula that bursts onto skin delivering actives. Power K Eye Rescue. see more...

Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
I have been using this product now on my second jar. I have lightly puffy under eyes and also dark in the inner corner. AFter about two weeks I noticed that the dark under eyes circles were lighter and less puffy. My eye area was just smoother.
Mary E.
Barre , VT
I am super pale and prone to wicked dark circles. I've tried many products and this was one in a long line. It did make my eyes seem more hydrated and less puffy, which is why I'm giving it three stars. I think some of the fine lines that were due to lack of moisture were diminished. However, it did absolutely nothing for my under eye circles. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Grace A.
Reno, NV
This eye cream
Is very hydrating , plumps up the under the eye are, it is a bit n the expensive side but it’s so worth it , you can use it every day and night, you can also put this cream in the fridge and apply it and it gives a cool sensation and you can leave it for your skin to absorb all the greatness this cream has to offer.
André C.
SLC, UT
Didn't really like this product. At the price ooont it is at, I definitely wished I saw improvements. I always give any skin care product four weeks to really give it a chance but no results so far. Definitely softer in the under eye, and smells good. But I can't justify the price.
Cynthia N.
Olathe
Amazing product really helps with dark circles under the eyes.  Lightweight, soft feeling effective products that delivers result. This was my first time using and I will definitely buy it again.  My purchase was at Sephora which has some of the best products around
Cara K.
Troy, OH
Expensive, but worth it. I splurge every once in a while on this eye moisturizer. When I am able to buy it, I love thatI wake up in the morning and I don’t have to wait for my face to look awake and refreshed. I automatically look that way. I don’t look tired or worn out.
MaryBeth B.
Simpsonville, KY
I love Peter Thomas Roth products. They are well worth the money. This eye cream goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling anything but healthy. I noticed a difference in my skin within about a month after using this eye cream.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love this product. You can feel it working as soon as you apply it has a somewhat tingly feeling. I put it on before bed and in the morning and it has really helped with the puffiness under my eyes.
🎀ميرنا🎀 A.
Brooklyn, NY
Any one who us dark under eyes......BUY!!! Stop everything and buy right now. After just one use I could see a different. I use this every other night and it's been great. It's a little pricey but worth the money.
Takeya M.
Calumet City, IL
This item is very pricey! $100 for a small jar. I can't say whether it works or not because it burns my eyes. My dermatologist recommended it to me to prevent dark circles. I think the price is a bit much and it should not cost as much as it does.