BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An anti-aging and brightening treatment featuring 20 percent THD ascorbate a mega-potent, ultra-stable form of vitamin C. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Potent-C™ Power Serum unleashes the strength of THD ascorbate, an ultra-stable scientific breakthrough ingredient 50 times more powerful than traditional vitamin C. Packed with a jaw-dropping concentration of 20 percent vitamin C, the serum's efficacy is amplified by the addition of two ultra-powerful antioxidants (three percent vitamin E and two percent ferulic acid), delivering a complete and advanced anti-aging, firming, and brightening treatment. This rich moisturizing serum is a must to help improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, firmness, uneven skin tone, texture, and brightness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is fragrance-free and non-irritating.

Buy on Sephora
Anna H.
WOW! this is a great product from PTR it will set you back $95.00 but if you are looking to add vitamin C to your skincare routine this is the one to use. It did not irritate my skin but it was effective in brightening my skin. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this working in about 5 days. I saw my acne scaring lighten after about 2 weeks it was gone!
Lili L.
Mesa, AZ
All Peter Thomas Roth products that I’ve tried seem to be amazing. I have yet to be disappointed! They are pricey, but they’ll last you a long time as a little product will go a long ways. It’s helped me with fine lines and to even out my skin tone. I love this product!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this stuff, it makes my skin feel soft and rejuvenated and after a few weeks I can see the difference in my skin. It’s a good value and it’s very effective and lasts long. Recommend to those who love their skin care products
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I have not tried this product yet but I really can’t wait to. I don’t see any reviews though and it is expensive. But I usually always love his products so I definitely see myself getting this hopefully soon.
Hayley H.
Lynn Haven, FL
PETER THOMAS ROTH! Never disappoints. All of his products are the highest quality and they actually work. This makes my skin feel like a baby. I look so healthy and glow since i started using this! Good job on this product!
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Uneven skin tone, Fine lines and wrinkles, Loss of firmness and elasticity gets combated by this potent serum filled with vitamin C and powerful antioxidants. Super rich and moisturizing and effective!! Would definitely recommend this product. Peter Thomas Roth products are truly the best
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Feels great on your fave not too heavy smells amazing like a fresh cracked open orange a little high on price but you get exactly what you pay for with this brand!
Jacqueline A.
This product is very effective.g It’s great for dark spots and discoloration. You can use it morning or night under your moisturizer.
angela r.
Carrollton, OH
Its a good product. Good coverage. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to use it. Good for everyone to use
Gabrielle B.
Live oak , FL
I was scepter about spending g this much on a product but it was worth every penny! It works wonders! Love it.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Is this worth the price? Never tried this line of products.
Teresa T.
Bristow,VA
What type of skin is this best suited for?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a really good facial serum?
Shelby Y.
Ajax
Is this good for the under eyes?
Brittany B.
Oakdale, CA
Where can I buy this?And does it actually work?