Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C(TM) Power Serum uploaded by Amber M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An anti-aging and brightening treatment featuring 20 percent THD ascorbate a mega-potent, ultra-stable form of vitamin C. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Potent-C™ Power Serum unleashes the strength of THD ascorbate, an ultra-stable scientific breakthrough ingredient 50 times more powerful than traditional vitamin C. Packed with a jaw-dropping concentration of 20 percent vitamin C, the serum's efficacy is amplified by the addition of two ultra-powerful antioxidants (three percent vitamin E and two percent ferulic acid), delivering a complete and advanced anti-aging, firming, and brightening treatment. This rich moisturizing serum is a must to help improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, firmness, uneven skin tone, texture, and brightness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is fragrance-free and non-irritating.

Buy on Sephora
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is true my an amazing product! It is fragrance free and non irritating! It is perfect for any skin type including sensitive. It contains Vitamin E 3% and Ferulic Acid 2%: Amplify Vitamin C's efficacy while providing antioxidant benefits. you apply it to clean, dry skin. For best results, use twice daily on face and neck with continued use. It is formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates as well! It is perfect for uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, and loss of firmness and elasticity. Potent-C™ Power Serum unleashes the strength of THD ascorbate, an ultra-stable scientific breakthrough ingredient 50 times more powerful than traditional vitamin C. Packed with a jaw-dropping concentration of 20 percent vitamin C, the serum’s efficacy is amplified by the addition of two ultra-powerful antioxidants (three percent vitamin E and two percent ferulic acid), delivering a complete and advanced anti-aging, firming, and brightening treatment. This rich moisturizing serum is a must to help improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, firmness, uneven skin tone, texture, and brightness.
Stacy F.
Rochester
Ok so I feel as if I should start by saying that I truly do like this serum. Ever since a decided to drop the $95 on this high-end Vitamin C serum, I haven't looked back since! It definitely gives you that look of radiance that we ALL want, amiright ladies? Amiright? It is really lightweight and never feels greasy. I decided to wait about a month of full time using this product before writing a review. PTR is literally a skincare God and this serum proves that. I have actually seen a change in the fine lines and wrinkles. After consistent use, I can visibly see the brightness this product claims it gives to the skin. Now let's just talked about the one reason I knocked a whole star off for this product. The SMELL!! I don't know if I just got a bad batch, but this product smells straight up like cat urine. So bad in fact that my boyfriend and I were driving in the car and he thought that a cat had peed in his car! Haha "um no. Sorry babe, it's just my face 😔" ugh thank God he loves me! Lol but please I would love to know from all of you if you've had the cat urine Aroma with this one? Please please let me know! Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C(TM) Power Serum
Christine B.
Dallas
I haven’t used this long enough to see significant results, though I have used vitamin C products for years and love the radiance/luminosity and anti-aging benefits they provide. I was pleasantly surprised by how gentle this serum was given its potent-C (heh) since many products with lower concentrations of vitamin C have stressed my sensitive skin out. I love that I get the benefits of such a high vitamin C concentration without having to dial back my usage to deal with fatigued, dry, or dehydrated skin.
Christina L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I try few C serum like olehenriksen, Cfirma drunk elephant, and Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate vitamin c kiehl’s, PTR one of the best. It is really good for normal to dry skin because this serum beside even-out skin tone it also make my skin supple and rejuvenated when wake up in the morning. A little bit greasy when I apply to my skin but it go away in 1 or 2 minutes. Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C(TM) Power SerumSmell not so great but I still can handle it, yes worth a try.
Jaci W.
Spokane
I love this product so much. As soon as it came out I ran to Sephora to get a sample, and within two days of using it I was shelling out the $95 for the full size. The product does NOT smell great, but who cares. You just need a single pump and you're on your way to brighter, fresher and younger looking skin. My skin tone is more even and my fine lines are a little less fine. I'm a big fan of this, it's replaced my CEO by Sunday Riley as the Vitamin C content is banging.
Vicky K.
I LOVE THIS!!!!! I got a free sample through Sephora and I am absolutely in love with this product. It has greatly helped with scarring and dark spots and over all facial clarity. I use this every night before bed. Only down side is the price is very high. I want to buy the product now that I’ve used the sample, but I will have to wait till I have about a $100 just to drop on face products. Hopefully get a bonus at work! Haha
Gabrielle 🐕.
This serum is amazing. I received a 7 day sample of it with my Sephora order. It is expensive. $95 for an oz. I would normally NEVER spend that much on a serum. After trying it, I was hooked and had to get more. I'm pretty self conscious of my skin. I have dry skin, freckles and it just looks blotchy. This made my skin look so bright and hydrated. I didn't even have to wear makeup when I used this. I also liked the smell. It reminded me of Christmas. (It smelled like oranges and cloves to me. )
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
This is a new item that recently launched and because I’m a diehard PTR fan, I bought it immediately. Just like the other serums in this line, this one hasn’t been a disappointment so far. I’ve only been using it for about a week and I do see some improvement. I use this in the am and pm. It’s super pricey, but again, a little goes a long way!
Hope A.
Manteca, CA
I have just started to use this for a couple of days and I am noticing improvement in my dark spots due to sun damage or post acne scars and marks. So far it is doing wonderful. I love it. I will continue to use and do an updated review after about a months use. I do highly recommend this. It has the highest amount of vitamin c. My skin is dry but not sensitive so it has been great on me. The fact that it absorbs so wonderfully into my skin is definitely a big plus for me.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I received a deluxe sample with a Sephora order. OMG! I wish they made a fragrance and a candle and shampoo and everything with this scent! It’s subtle but smoky and citrusy which sounds gross but smells heavenly. It feels light an soothing on my skin. It’s so luxurious. But I just can’t afford the price. That’s why I gave 4 and not 5 stars.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Is this worth the price? Never tried this line of products.
DARLENE B.
NACOGDOCHES, TX
is this a thick or thin cream/liquid?
Teresa T.
Bristow,VA
What type of skin is this best suited for?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a really good facial serum?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do you think this is worth the price?