suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

So as a serum this is good. It absorbs into the skin well. No residue. I do think it helps gives me a better healthy glowy complexion. My beef with this product is that it smells like burnt metal. Like if you ground up pennies into a powder lit the powder on fire then added it for fragrance. And this smell doesn’t go away. It stays with you the entire day until it’s time to wash your face you will be smelling this smell. Personally. I can’t do it. It’s way too bad of a smell. I’m a little sad because I bought the big bottle of this. It’s pricey, and I just can’t bring myself to use it.

Product reviewed: Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum

This is my ONE skincare product that I use EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT. I have a routine with all of my other products and I switch them up through out the week BUT THIS ONE is a MUST ALWAYS. I have very bad eye vision and I tend to squint A TON…..wellll this give me hella wrinkles and squint lines on my forehead and near my eyes. I had this for a while and never really knew what to use it for so, I started using it on my forehead and omg I noticed a difference within weeks. You do not need much - a little goes a long way. It’s not and oily serum to me it feels like a very light cream which I love. But I 1000% recommend and a new bottle is already on the way!

Product reviewed: Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum

I’m a Vitamin C junkie and I picked this one up for half off during the Ulta sale. It’s not my favorite. It’s a white cream that takes awhile to absorb. The bottle and the pump are heavy, sturdy, and do feel nice. All Vitamin C’s will smell a little off and this one is no exception and that’s okay. The ingredient list and formulation aren’t blowing me away. You’ll see results, but there are better options out there for cheaper (check out Timeless and Geek and Gorgeous). I won’t be repurchasing.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this product worth the price it costs? Havre you found other vitamin C serums that compare in quality for cheaper price?
Looking for an alternative to the Peter Thomas Roth Potent C serum ?Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum
can this be used with a retinol cream?
more questions