Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 0.25 oz

by Peter Thomas Roth

moisturizer

Is this as effective as the Potent C serum ?
Has anyone tried Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 0.25 oz and felt a burning feeling?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 0.25 oz!
Madi V.
Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 0.25 oz uploaded by Madi V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Good sample size for a week trip, however, don't expect major changes in the skin. It has a slight weird smell and it's tingling the skin after application, therefore sensitive skin might not like the moisturizer at all. Definitely try a sample before coming to the full size. I am not sold on this product
Wilma R.
Clarksville, TN
Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 0.25 oz uploaded by Wilma R.
You can feel the product working with the slight tingling sensation. It does have a heavy feeling upon application so a little goes a long way! Perfect for the winter months and for those tough dark spots! If you have sensitive skin, try using it every other day and you will see an improvement on your skin!
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
First and foremost, I'd like to state that I absolutely love 97% of the Peter Thomas Roth products I've tried. It is one of my top skincare brands. HOWEVER, with this particular product, once was all I could use it. It smelled so bad that I thought I was going to become physically ill. I figured the smell would go away fairly quickly, but alas, it did not! This stuff is something else. I can't even tell you how well it works because I only used it the one time. I pick up the tube on occasion and think about how I should really try using the product again (because like I said, PTR is amazing) and it wasn't cheap, but then my mind goes to the smell and I become nauseous. I know that sounds wildly dramatic, but I am being dead serious. It's a smell like no other. Now, if you can get past the smell, I'm sure you'll love the Potent-C Bright & Plump Moisturizer. Just be aware that it may cause a bit of a tingling sensation upon initial application. The feeling will subside.
Tanya H.
Seguin, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 0.25 oz uploaded by Tanya H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this in a gift with purchase from Ulta. It’s different for sure. It has a weird smell. I put this on under my moisturizer. It did make my skin turn a little red. And it stayed that way for a while. Someone at work asked me if I was “warm”. It went on smooth and absorbed well. I didn’t see a noticeable difference in my skin - but this is a small tube. This small tube lasted me about a week and a half using it once a day on my face and top of my hands. So a full size would probably last a really long time.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,622 reviews
First time user of Peter Thomas Roth Potent c Bright and Plump moisturizer and was not very impressed with how product smelled upon opening and massaging into face.Face does look brighter and feels moisturized. Really not positive will purchase this product again.
Emily E.
Manhattan, KS
Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 0.25 oz uploaded by Emily E.
I haven’t used this a whole lot because the smell is very odd. Kind of like a Beef jerky (weird food smell). But besides that, this is a great moisturizer. It has a nice tan tint to it so it goes on flawlessly under makeup!
Christopher B.
Woodside, NY
I have the full size of this. I’m still working on using this one out. Honestly I like the turmeric fragrance and the consistency. It’s just that I wasn’t wowed by this. Which is weird for me to say. The vitamin c it has is great, it just isn’t show stopping for me. I’ve even been using it in conjunction with the potent-c serum. I feel like they both aren’t doing much for my skin. Not to say it doesn’t work, I’m just underwhelmed with this line.
Nicki H.
Elkins, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
I used some Sephora Beauty Insider points to try this Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 0.25 oz out. I could definitely see a difference in the brightness and plumpness of my skin after only one use. However it has a very strong smell that I’m not a big fan of. #brightskin #vitaminc #peterthomasroth #beauty #summerskincare #plumping #sephora
Lydia H.
Austin, TX
Brighter, plumper, smoother...it’s what you’re looking for. My skin soaks it up and you can almost feel it working.
Clarissa S.
Chula Vista, CA
The price for this is steep, and personally I didn’t notice any changes from when I started using it to even when I had repurchased a second bottle just to see if it needed more time. Wouldn’t buy or recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly  T.
il y a 2 ans
Brittany L. il y a 2 ans
Yes, I experienced this same thing. It eventually went away, but it lingered far longer than other products.