Peter Thomas Roth Pore Putty™ Pore and Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by Chiquita C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Lightweight, long-lasting treatment instantly blurs and fills the look of pores, fine lines and deep wrinkles--making them nearly invisible for a flawless matte finish. An exclusive PTR mattifying complex absorbs excess sebum and eliminates shine, leaving skin more uniform and even looking. Within weeks, potent DisaPore 20 provides long-term clinical benefits to help reduce the look of pores (size and shape) to impart a smoother, more youthful appearance. After skin care, gently pat on over face, or to the areas where pores and wrinkles are of most concern. Wear alone, as a primer or over makeup. For maximum clinical results, apply twice daily for 28 days and with continued use.

• I just saw this product on Zoe Report as the new trend to...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to lessen the appearanc...1 Answers
Katie K.
Navarre, FL
I personally don’t need this product but I love it for clients who have pores as a concern and fine lines. It does such a great job filling in and smoothing out the pores and lines. I like that it also is a treatment unlike a lot of smoothing products. I recommend pressing and smoothing over the skin not rubbing it in for the best results.
Sage D.
Denver, CO
I got this in a PR box amd it has now moved to my #1 pore refining product. I love the way it makes my skin feel! I have tried others, but none measure up. I  expecially like how smooth and flawles my makeup works after using this pore putty!

Lisa Pamela Q.
Riverview, FL
I am always BLOWN AWAY by Peter Thomas skin products. There is just nothing better!! I have tried many many skin brands and this one never disappoints. I bought this specific one at Sephora. I have just bought my 4th bottle!
Sharleen T.
One of the best but one of the most expensive pore filling primer ever it will hurt your pocket to purchase this so unless you are balling out of control you could always find a great alternative for this cuz I know I have
Nel D.
This product was recommend to me and I am not disappointed. As a WOC most primers either leave a white/ashy cast on my face so I could never wear a primer by itself OR they are too greasy and don't give me a matte finish. PTR's Pore Putty doesn't leave any visible cast or residue on my face, it's actually matte, and allows my makeup to go on so smooth. I can say that this product kept my makeup in place and shine free for several hours, but I was definitely exhibiting shine in my T-zone after 7-8 hours of wear. Not complaining though, I just blot or apply some powder and good as new!

I can't really attest to the pore minimizing or wrinkle reducing claim because unfortunately I haven't personally seen those results.
Tonya B.
Decided to try this product after searching for a pore minimizer and something to help with oily skin. My "T-Zone" is always a problem for me when wearing the smallest amount of makeup- and without makeup. It is a bit expensive for the size container that you get, but I think it is worth it. I've been using it twice a day now (with or without makeup), and I have seen a good deal of improvement in my pores and it has helped me with oily areas.
Ashley H.
Bowie, MD
The Pore Putty Pore Wrinkle Reducer I really enjoyed. It was my first time using this particular product. It honestly did help with my pores, because that is one of the main facial problems I have. I got it from Ulta Beauty store & it is something I would buy again. It might be a little pricey, but it's so worth it! I would recommended to anybody that is looking to try a new Pore & Wrinkle reducer in one! ( Because your can't beat that)
Shai D.
Atlanta, GA
Holy Grail!! I can't imagine my life w/o this stuff. I was given a sample at my local Sephora and been in love every since. It's expensive but well worth it. A little goes along way...The texture is amazing, I love its matte finish. It really helps with enlarged pores and wrinkles. I use this product alone and also as a primer for my makeup it works perfect for my oily skin.
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
What a huge difference I have seen in my skin with wrinkle and skin care it's like the lines have slowly vanished and my pores have become smaller around my nose and chin area! I am very happy with the product and the results I have gotten, I have even gifted the product to some of my friends because of the amazing results!
Savannah D.
Stillwater, OK
I have larger pores around my nose/cheek area and sometimes on my chin and right in the middle of my forehead. I was skeptical about this product but it felt and looked like it reduced my pores just after a week of using it! I also used it around the outside corner of my eyes to help with fine lines and I'm seeing results!
Taniesha F.
I just saw this product on Zoe Report as the new trend to plug your pores, completely different than clogging. How effective is this product? Does it cause breakouts?
I have been looking for something to lessen the appearance of wrinkles. Does this product actually work?