Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum

by Peter Thomas Roth

Packed with a 73% complex of 21 Peptides and Neuropeptides and 2 Gamma Proteins, this revolutionary wrinkle-fighting serum helps skin appear noticeably younger. Effectively targets every area of the face and neck for 360° results, helping to visibly reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Just ordered it. Can I use it on under eye area ?
I’ve been on the hunt for a good product for my 11 lines. I’m super expressive and spent years squinting until I caved and got glasses. Before jumping into Botox, has anyone seen decent results from this?
If this [product:peter-thomas-roth-peptide-21tm-wrinkle-resist-serum] worked for you, how long did it take for you to see results? Did you notice fine lines and wrinkles diminish drastically or was it something else you saw improve? Finally, was it worth the cost and would you repurchase? Thank you for your feedback!
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum!
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Total waste of money! I never have too high expectations about any product but I don't expect it to make my skin any worse and dry it out! Plus it feels sticky all day long, though I was using a little amount of serum. But disappointment, and a very pricey.
Amber T.
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Amber T.
73% complex of ***21*** Peptides & Neuropeptides!!! 73%!!! Most peptide serums contain a couple of peptides and there's only about .5% of each peptide in the bottle. I purchased the little guy first to make sure it was a good serum before I splurged on the big guy. I have TONS of Peter Thomas Roth products because the brand uses excellent ingredients in EVERY product, and this one is no different. This serum feels like what every serum should feel like. It's lightweight without being watery, has an opaque white color, and absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving any residue - it actually leaves the skin moisturized. This serum works. Period.
Elsie V.
Weston, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Elsie V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the texture , this product leave my face so soft .Have very good ingredients and a lot of peptides .It’s expensive but really works
Gaby L.
Homestead, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Gaby L.
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Gaby L.
The first time I'm going to try this product, my skin looks splendid. Let's wait for the days ... for me, my skin is splendid ... not everyone has the same skin, it works for me ... Mi skin is dry in different areas... my skin is glowing in flawless
Influenster
Influenster
Sarah D.
Edinburg, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Sarah D.
A girl’s dream! I absolutely loved this product! Goes on nicely, and gave my face instant moisturizer. I put it over the lift and firm moisturizer but this one i put it more towards wrinkle-prone areas (I.e. under eyes, forehead, mouth area). I totally recommend this product! No sticky feeling, just instant smooth feeling skin.
Leila E.
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Leila E.
After a week of use the fine lines under my eyes are slightly less apparent. I first noticed when doing my under eye concealer as there was no crease to hide. It does leave the skin slightly tacky feeling which works well for the concealer without needing primer. However I have stopped using it at night because of the tacky feeling. It also caused a breakout where it touched a different moisturizer on my face so make sure if you use a different product that they don't touch. I received this product complimentary from Influenster. Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Sarah B.
This serum feels good on skin and absorbs quickly. I like how the packaging is designed so you know where to add the serum. It is packed with peptides and is working to make my skin look younger. Most people have good results in 14 days and I’m seeing significant changes in about a week now. I’m also using the other peptide21 products from #peterthomasroth
Dalia A.
Beverly Hills, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Dalia A.
I love this! It’s like Botox in a jar. Really tightens my skin and the fine lines. I’m 24 and I’m Using it daily as preventative for my wrinkles.
Javon L.
Everett, WA
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Javon L.
No drastic changes, as i only had a sample. Felt good on the skin, spread well, and smelled good. This is the first product ive tried from this brand. I would continue to try more!
Natasia B.
Wyalusing, PA
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum uploaded by Natasia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every night. It was a great addition to my skincare collection as I’m 29 so it’s the perfect time to fight wrinkles!Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wanda N.
il y a 2 ans
If this Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum worked for you, how long did it take for you to see results? Did you notice fine lines and wrinkles diminish drastically or was it something else you saw improve? Finally, was it worth the cost and would you repurchase? Thank you for your feedback!
Jennifer T. il y a un an
Two weeks thus far. I will continue to give updates as time goes on but I can say I am extremely happy with my purchase.
Bev E.
il y a 2 ans
Is anyone else obsessed with Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum ? I was surprised to learn that it’s free from sulfates, SLES,phthalates, Parabens, formaldehydes and many other ingredients you should stay away from. What impressed me the most was the break through science the neuropeptides delivers. Neuropeptides are protein like molecules when released by brain cells act as communicator with other molecules to work on firming your skin to tone up. Literally revitalizes your skins. It’s like a faja for Your FACE, NECK & EYES you will love it.
Linda L. il y a 2 ans
Yes, and the body lotion is amazing!!
Penny W.
Breeding, KY
il y a 2 ans
HELP Influenster's looking for a good daily moisturizer and I want to try the Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer but the price tag of $110.00 is a bit rich for me, any suggestions? Sarah P. [user:makeitup_samantha]
aryana L. il y a 2 ans
Try skin therapy from limelife by alcone! It’s the best. Or even their dew date moisturizer oil. :) both are meant for normal/dry to mature skin.