Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer

by Peter Thomas Roth

Packed with 21 Peptides and Neuropeptides and 2 Gamma Proteins, this lightweight moisturizer intensely hydrates for younger-looking skin that feels bouncy, firm and lifted.

On average, how long would you say it takes before you start seeing a noticeable difference in your skin?
Do you think the Peptide Moisturizer is worth the cost? Not necessarily looking for lifting or firming but hydration and protecting barrier.
It sounds like many people love how it moisturizes, but does it actually firm the skin? I have tried many that claim to with little results...
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer!
Gaby L.
Homestead, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer uploaded by Gaby L.
The first time I'm going to try this product, my skin looks splendid. Let's wait for the days ... for me, my skin is splendid ... not everyone has the same skin, it works for me ... Mi skin is dry in different areas... my skin is glowing in flawless
#peptide21 @influenster @peterthomasrothofficial @sephora @instagram
#peptide21 @influenster @peterthomasrothofficial @sephora @instagram
Sarah B.
Veneta, OR
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer uploaded by Sarah B.
Nourishing! My skin just soaks up this lift and firm cream! There is very little smell and it glides onto skin. It’s the consistency of a gelish lotion. I’m using this with the other peptide 21 products for best results.
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer uploaded by Danielle R.
I really liked this moisturizer but one thing I’m also into is clean ingredients and products that don’t have so many ingredients in the also I like to be able to read the ingredients their is like 30 ingredients in it and most of the good ones are at the bottom in skincare you want the best ingredients to be in the top 10 on the list but I really do like this moisturizer it so gentle, moisturizing, and effective, my first night of using it I awoke to beautiful glowing, even toned skin!!!! I will keep using it until it’s gone then I’ll make my decision on if it’s worth purchasing again!!!! One more thing is I only use it about 2 to 3 times a week after I use The exfoliating pads and serum!!!!Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer
Lauren T.
Michigan
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this moisturizer! Since I turned 30 I wanted something that did more for my skin than just moisturize. The texture is great, I use at night before bed and in the morning under moisturizer. My makeup goes on even smoother. Works well around the eye area as well. Within a week I am already saw results where I look refreshed and lines are less noticeable!
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer uploaded by Veronica M.
I been using this, as well as the serum and my skin doesnt feel so dried/ patchy. I use right after i have clean face and instantly i see the difference as i have dry patches. Also helps my makeup look more hydrated. I will continue using as my face gets even more dried in the winter.
Katie F.
new york
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer uploaded by Katie F.
Peter Thomas Roth peptide 21 line is amazing. This is a lightweight moisturizer that feels very hydrating. Doesn’t make face feel tight but looks very lifted and firm after.
Danielle  A.
Lexington, AL
1,124 reviews
You will notice lifting and forming with continued use! But that is the key to continue the use and do so with time just one day won’t do it! Great moisturizer.
Melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer uploaded by Melanie M.
This moisturizer looks light s gelish, but title it is non-oily at all and is a nice super moisturizing lotion. That is said to help lift and firm the face. Be sure to gently apply and move in a swiping form from the inner start to the putter end of your swipe; is how I do it. To me in helps direct with the firming lol very luxurious, rich and effective moisturizer. With consistent use you will see progress, as i have.
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
To anyone looking for an amazing glowing moisturizing skin product.. this should be your go to. My skin hasn’t looked this clear and smooth in years. I agree it is overpriced but the results are worth the money. Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21™ Lift & Firm Moisturizer
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer uploaded by Amie M.
Hands down the best moisturizer I've used yet, it's so creamy and smooth and leaves your skin feeling slikly soft with absolutely no greasy residue. My skin literally feels firmer already and it's only been about 2 weeks since I started using it. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! No obnoxious scents either, so fresh and clean!!! Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristin L.
Seattle, WA
il y a un an
Wes S. il y a 9 mois
Feels very worth it to me, because it's a great combination of being lightweight but also thick enough to moisturize, and seemed to have noticeable firming effects. I'm very breakout-prone from moisturizers, but this one doesn't cause any acne at all for me!
Wanda N.
il y a 3 ans
Has this Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer helped with lifting/toning your cheeks & jowls? How long did it take to see results? I'd love to find a product that truly helps diminish facial sagging. Even better if it could also firm & tone the neck to help create a defined jawline once again 😊
Cheryl P.
Moncton
il y a 3 ans
Looking for reviews on Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Firm Moisturizer? I had my make up done at Sephora and they used this on me. I looked it up afterwards and was surprised my the price! Wondering if it’s worth the price tag?
J D. il y a 3 ans
It is worth the price, you do see results in the first week and it feels wonderful. It is sensitive to the skin and it will make your skin firm and moisture. I stop using this one due to the fact that I am pro cruelty free brands and non-toxic ingredients and sadly Peter Roth is not one of them. Overall great product