Peter Thomas Roth Oxygen Therapy Masque uploaded by Gloria M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An outstanding professional strength active treatment masque for all skin types, except sensitive skin. Recommended for skin that has been compromised by the aging process, stress, sun exposure, smoking, pollution and other enviromental factors. Hydrogen peroxide revitalizes dull, congested skin by oxygenerating and pumping up surface cells. Helps declog the pores, facilitating easier extraction of blackheads, whiteheads, and other acne lesions without trama to the skin. Imparts a polished rosy glow to the skin. Dramatically diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles including crows feet, frown and laugh lines and visibly refines the pores. see more...

Lazy M.
This product is certainly a unique experience! You put it on, and soon start feeling the unique (not unpleasant, just new!) experience of it bubbling! I found it fun, and had received a free sample from a retailer. Since I used it only once, I didn't get the chance to see many long-lasting effects (I would say you need to use a mask at least 3x to really see what its effects are), but my skin looked brighter and a little firmer after. I'd definitely try it again, and again, it's a fun experience!
Sasha L.
I actually received an oxygen facial using Peter Thomas Roth products and loved it. My aesthetician used this to try to calm my rosacea that was acting up and it evened our my skin tone and helped to cool the burning. I loved it and would recommend this product highly. I have sensitive skin and it helped to sooth, smooth, and even my skin tone without making my face feel greasy.
Elisabeth C.
Newark
I got this mask in a sample box and I was that impressed with it. I felt like it left my skin feeling sticky and had a weird texture. I want to try some other mask from this rand before I totally throw it to the back burner. I would still say it’s High quality
Moira G.
Lakewood, CO
This has been a staple of my skincare collection for years. i used to not even be a mask kind of gal, but after getting this as a gift (think my aunt got it on QVC actually) I was a believer. It feels really amazing and tingly (in a good way) and my skin looks a lot brighter and hydrated
Thee S.
Tucson
Oh my God this treatment is a literally to die for it's the best you literally feel so relaxed and it makes your skin feel amazing if you've never tried this I would recommend you go out and get it now like what are you doing with your life
Ashley H.
Fairburn
Great! Product. I was suffering minor irritation and some puffiness,but this product left my skin refreshed. It smells mild, and leaves you glowing. Perfect for sensitive skin. I loved this product and will buy it over and over again! Never fails me.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I apply this after washing my face at night. I honestly saw a difference in my skin appearance after using it. It was on the pricey side & i wish amazon still sold it!
Brooke N.
Midland
I LOVE this mask! Oh so very much! It smells amazing. It did meet my expectations! Repeat user I am! Would definitely buy again. Cute packaging! One of my favorite Peter Thomas Roth products so far!!
Tatum D.
West Des Moines
Peter Thomas Roth products are always great quality. They always do what they say they will. Although it’s pricey if you’re willing to spend the money it’s worth it. I’d definitely recommend this product.

back